• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
I'm here, LOVIN the pics, especially the one about lickin hehe

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Stick it in me boys ;)

This is my fav. LOVE this one, your ass is glorious

Worship my ass gentlemen ;)

Lovely ASS it is!!!

Enjoy men ;)

lets see something more for xmas , sexy sajeeda for xmas i would like to see your boobs covered in baby oil and you holding them together ready to titty fuck me :)

Sexy Sajeeda said:

Yes.... We KNOW you Enjoy Men :rolleyes:

I've got you something special for Christmas, and as luck would have it - something even better for in the New Year (if you're a good girl for me) ;)

Keep an eye out - you know where it will be.

greymaster said:
Yes.... We KNOW you Enjoy Men :rolleyes:

I've got you something special for Christmas, and as luck would have it - something even better for in the New Year (if you're a good girl for me) ;)

Keep an eye out - you know where it will be.

I know where it will be, and i look fwd to it master ;)

Are you guys really this naive? Am I the only one who realises that this is obviously a husband posting pix of his wife and living out his fantasies at the same time? Come on guys, I havent been on here that long and I can still tell. LMFAO

Bull****

Did the request to see the pix covered in cum not give it away?This guy wants to see his wife get it on with other guys and this is him getting to live out his fantasy. Even the responses dont sound like things a female would say. I cant beleive this has gone on for 21 pages?!? Still LMFAO

titansfan745 said:
Are you guys really this naive? Am I the only one who realises that this is obviously a husband posting pix of his wife and living out his fantasies at the same time? Come on guys, I havent been on here that long and I can still tell. LMFAO

Believe whatever you want to believe :) My husband is on another forum but not on this one.

Hi dear Sajeeda Muslim Bull with 8" cut tool Sarafaraaz here pls contact

Whether or not Sajeeda is a woman posting pics of herself, or a man posting pics of his wife, the woman in the pictures is worth fucking so hard you feel like your dick will fall off.

Sajeeda, if you really want to quiet the detractors, post a picture of yourself holding a cuckolds.com sign, and put it in the verified members forum so you can become verified, then we all know you're a real woman who would love nothing better than to be bent over a park bench and fucked like the slut you are for hours.

Whether or not Sajeeda is a woman posting pics of herself, or a man posting pics of his wife, the woman in the pictures is worth fucking so hard you feel like your dick will fall off.

Sajeeda, if you really want to quiet the detractors, post a picture of yourself holding a cuckolds.com sign, and put it in the verified members forum so you can become verified, then we all know you're a real woman who would love nothing better than to be bent over a park bench and fucked like the slut you are for hours.

Im sure some of this gentleman would like to know that these sxy messages they have been swapping with what they thought was a woman was actually a guy. And as far as the pic goes Albany... Fugeddaboutit because this poser has been ******* and their's no proof that says otherwise

For crying out loud, why would my husband pose as me? He gets off on reading what i write on here but he never has logged on as me. Stop accusing me of such rubbish.

As for holding up a sign request, i might do it one of these days. I don't feel the need to prove myself to anyone. Its not like anyone here is doing me 'favours' by viewing my pictures.

Ignore the nay-sayers ;) your writing and photos are just fine.

[Sign request may come from 'elsewhere' - but I think you'll be willing] ;)

Happy New Year my dark beauty - hope you enjoy 2010.... xx

I wonder

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I want that cum to flow all over my body ;)

I have always had, for as long as I can remember wanting to have a cum bath, and thought it was just me. Of course I am a sissy cuck male, and you are a beautifull goddess, with a very lucky husband.

ps: you can sit on my face anytime

Attachments

• n_aCA0R3LUL.jpg
    n_aCA0R3LUL.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 258
  • covered.jpg
    covered.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 317
Sexy

You are A very desirable woman, a strong woman, and I appreciate the risk you take. I wish to thank Custer for the link to queening, every cuck should visit the site. Few women have your attitude and abilities, and the persons that seem t feel the postings are not as they should be, just have not read the entire post and replys. I still envy your husband/

Nice Fish Net

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Hi men ;) (And ladies)

My name is Sajeeda. I am a young married indian girl, and i LOVE sex. My husband does all he can to please me, but its just not enough. I hope to make some good 'friends' on this forum :)

Tell me what you think of these pics. ;)

XxxxxX
Sajeeda

This is just the kind of pic my wife needs to see; it helps her feel more comfortable seeing other sluts. She came downstairs and saw me jacking off.. when she rushe over to see the screen, she said, "oh I can do that".

Thanks Daryl

Users who are viewing this thread