• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

Cool it guys, she is incredibly sexy.

Honestly, I think some of your guys could benefit from a visit a Dominatrix for a swishing round your bum to teach you proper respect. True cuckolds are not meant to be getting suspicious about identities - that is not your role.

Now get down on your knees and do some feet worship b4 looking up towards the promised land. If you want a spanking, be brave and ask 4 it to happen.

Nothing like a good spanking to re-focus your mind.

why sajida has deleted all the pics? it shows she/he/they were not properly prepared for the fun/ lifestyle, it was there momenterily heat that made them post here.

Wait.. What happened to all the pics?

Oh.. Man.. I wanted to see a real south asian muslim slut.. Darn..

kinda bulshit u take away the pics eh? rediculouse fucking people up with pics and then removing them lol

Hey sajeeda...nice pics....whats the eligibility for me to have to meet you......u can actually check my pics in my profile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back