• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy White Women

• Thread starterBigBlackDude
  • Start date

BigBlackDude

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2008
Looking to spark some discussion on all those sexy ass white babes out there. Sexy White Women are all over the place and they dress'n to show their shit off for real!!! I can't help but stare and I know they see me look'n.

MMMM, I like those heels girl and I like how i can see thru that sexy dress!

DAMN!! I'm thinking this girl likes to fuck....:)

BigBlackDude said:
DAMN!! I'm thinking this girl likes to fuck....:)

I'm thinking that the person who took the photograph should have left the woman in the picture she was holding hands with so we would know who she likes to fuck! :)

Nice pictures. I love sexy white women in short shorts or a dress.

Damn girl, you feel'n soo sexy in that hot little dress and those fishnets and high heels ain't you??
I see you baby....and I wanna lift that sexy lil dress up and fuck the shit outta you!!!!!
Is that some good shit right there or what?

BigBlackDude.... your pics are awesome! Thanks!!!

CaliBlkBull said:
BigBlackDude.... your pics are awesome! Thanks!!!

Thanks bro! Sexy white bitches are everywhere ain't they?? You just know that blonde is feeling sexy as hell in her fishnets and high heels strutting her sexy ass down the street!
You comment on the babes and I'll keep'em coming!!!

Love the slutty brunette in the second set. Does that neckline show enough cleavage? or just show off her belly button!?

Alright now I'm hoping some of you mutha-fuckas are gonna agree with me but I know most of you all like those thick white girls......not me I like my white women petite and even on the thin side. Don't get me wrong I'll hit that bubble ass but I just like'em little!
Like this hot little thang, MMM you just know thats TIGHT! Pick her up in the air and let loose!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice toe! she's got some nice titties too! I'd love to split her in half... maybe force feed her too!

I'm not feeling you on the Ms. Orange shorts, BBD. Her boobs cast a nice shadow, but the rest of her frame is too frame-like and I bet whenever she lies flat on her back, she's flat on her black. See her pointy hip structure? I just know shes got matching shoulder blades and ankles. She can't weigh more than 85 lbs. Nah, man. That's too little.

TALK to me...!!!!!!!!!

Now thats a bootay! I think her ass alone weighs 85lbs!

The definition of juicy!

How fucking sexy is this brunette?? Damn thats some sweet pussy right there! I'd fuck her brains out right on those steps!!
Talk to me......

I'd walk right up in front of her and whip my dick out. Then proceed to fuck her mouth and cum on those tits.

CaliBlkBull said:
I'd walk right up in front of her and whip my dick out. Then proceed to fuck her mouth and cum on those tits.

Then you would wake up with sticky bed sheets.

Got herself all dressed up looking sexy as hell, waiting for somebody??

Yo bro your wifes ass is hanging out of her dress! Either he dont give a fuck or hes got no say in the matter...LOL! She 's likes flaunt'N her shit. Either way thats one sexy ass white wife I'd like to pound the mercy out of!!!

Users who are viewing this thread