• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy White Women

• Thread starterBigBlackDude
  • Start date
Arent you just beautyful baby!!!

great photos..exciting to read the erotic comments to the photos.

MrsBlonde said:
great photos..exciting to read the erotic comments to the photos.

Well I'm glad somebodys getting excited, fucking replys to the babes is SLOW!

love big titted blondes fantasising about black cock

Attachments

• IMG_1086_1.jpg
    IMG_1086_1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 852
white wife, being followed by 3 black guys

Attachments

• followed by black.JPG
    followed by black.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 817
accepted said:
white wife, being followed by 3 black guys

Does she let them catch up, and do they ask her if she would like to come back to the crib and party with all their fellow big black cocked studs for the big black cock fucking of a life time by 20 black cocked studs all with at least 10 thick inches and balls full of black seed to shoot in all her sexy holes and all over her body?

Does she go to party with all of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
denwest said:
Does she let them catch up, and do they ask her if she would like to come back to the crib and party with all their fellow big black cocked studs for the big black cock fucking of a life time by 20 black cocked studs all with at least 10 thick inches and balls full of black seed to shoot in all her sexy holes and all over her body?

Does she go to party with all of them?

Probably not but youd like to think that she did huh bro!!!!

For LEGMAN41.......talk to us bro!!

[/URL]

Outstanding

This is a great thread bro. It's nice to see everyday sluts caught wearing their slutty best. I know that halloween will produce some really great pics. Afterall, thats one day sluts are allowed to be their slutty best, so if you have Halloween pics post them and I invite all you horny sluts to do the same!!!!!!!!

And by the way, any white bitch in heels and a nice skirt gets my attention immediately, Cyndie is right when she says they don't dress like that accidently. Come on ladies show us bros what you enjoy wearing.

ho mite break if u hit it to hard

LOL, great comments. Another Philly Bro here! Yeah, Nothing, I mean NOTHING is more hotter, and down right FUCKTASTIC than a white Ho' in a mini skirt, nice as and thighs. She knew she what she was doing. Aint like she got amnesia when she got dressed and discovered later on she "FORGOT" she put on her black man baiting attire!

Of course they know exactly what they are doing, its all a game to them, they know it and you know know it. They know we men are visual creatures.

Thank You for the great work BigBlack, these are some of the best we have seen around here in some time. Hubby(Him) had to go do his hand relief thing again, LOL.

Yes, we do dress like that for a purpose when we hit the bricks, malls, coffee
shops, libraries, Borders or Barnes & Noble. I love all the attention I draw, especially from the white guys who I love to make drool all over themselves.

--Kaitlyn and him--

if yall want to keep on talking bout these sexy white chicks i'll get more up in here.......yes or no??
but dont waist my time if yall aint gonna speak up on the bitches!

BigBlackDude said:
if yall want to keep on talking bout these sexy white chicks i'll get more up in here.......yes or no??
but dont waist my time if yall aint gonna speak up on the bitches!

I take that as a NO?

you can fuck them

BigBlackDude said:
MMMM, I like those heels girl and I like how i can see thru that sexy dress!

She and most of the other white women will let you fuck them, they all want black cock.

Love to show it

Great comment--I agree most know exactly what they are doing, a game of attraction.

BigBlack great work, keep up the post.

niteflyerbbc said:
Of course they know exactly what they are doing, its all a game to them, they know it and you know know it. They know we men are visual creatures.

BigBlackDude said:
id bet to say that most white women would be offended by a black man staring at her, im thinking this sexy little thing would enjoy it!!

I think a nice looking gentleman,well dressed,nice teeth,mature
would have no problems

cheshireset said:
Take it as a yes. I love my wife wearing short dresses, short skirts or short shorts when we are out.Though our 28 yo daughter thinks her mom is to old at 53 to wear them that short.

.............tell that beautiful daugher of yours that the pictures of her 53yo mom turned this black man on to no ends,the instant I saw them, too bad I am not local. I would put in all the time needed to be with her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread