• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy White Women

• Thread starterBigBlackDude
  • Start date
tag team her??

CaliBlkBull said:
tag team her??

Which one, the blonde wife in the short little dress??
Hell yeh!! Give her a fuck'N she'll never forget and neither will he...LOL!!!
Thats fucking sexy as hell ain't it?

BigBlackDude said:
Yo bro your wifes ass is hanging out of her dress! Either he dont give a fuck or hes got no say in the matter...LOL! She 's likes flaunt'N her shit. Either way thats one sexy ass white wife I'd like to pound the mercy out of!!!

This sexy slut wife is advertising with her ******* pussy and ass to that group of black studs. Once she has put hubby on the bus to work and walked her little one to school, she is on her way to another day of all day black gang banging.

Since she started her daily black sexing routine, she has been the sex toy for just about all the towns black studs. The word has spread and she has been taking on groups of black studs for months now. She just can't get enough, what a black cock lusting slut.

denwest said:
This sexy slut wife is advertising with her ******* pussy and ass to that group of black studs. Once she has put hubby on the bus to work and walked her little one to school, she is on her way to another day of all day black gang banging.

Since she started her daily black sexing routine, she has been the sex toy for just about all the towns black studs. The word has spread and she has been taking on groups of black studs for months now. She just can't get enough, what a black cock lusting slut.

LOL.....and I love her for that!!
Thanks for the thoughts bro, thats what I like to hear, glad you enjoyed, I got more for you!!

god DAMN girl....you are one SEXY little bitch!!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKE BIG BLACK DICK BABY??

BigBlackDude said:
Looking to spark some discussion on all those sexy ass white babes out there. Sexy White Women are all over the place and they dress'n to show their shit off for real!!! I can't help but stare and I know they see me look'n.

If/when we dress that way it's because we want you to look. No one dresses that way accidently.

CyndiE said:
BigBlackDude said:
Looking to spark some discussion on all those sexy ass white babes out there. Sexy White Women are all over the place and they dress'n to show their shit off for real!!! I can't help but stare and I know they see me look'n.

If/when we dress that way it's because we want you to look. No one dresses that way accidently.

You said it baby! and do you know that the sexier you dress the harder we want to fuck you??....LOL

Friggin tease.... she needs to be blacked!

BigBlackDude said:
CyndiE said:
You said it baby! and do you know that the sexier you dress the harder we want to fuck you??....LOL

You know we want to be wanted. Our secret is out!

I'm surprised no comments on the sexy babe in the short little brown dress??

I like the blonde! Sexy legs and a wedding ring, my kinda girl!!

MORALS said:
Listen U Dumb Ape, Stop Chasing After The Whitemans Women, Do U Really Think Ur Own Women R So Inferior

Go away

BigBlackDude said:
I like the blonde! Sexy legs and a wedding ring, my kinda girl!!

i want her to give me a hand job and make me blow my wad all over that wedding ring! then cum all over her face...

Another sexy little blonde!!

See her give'N it up to a black man???

Waiting To See It

Now that is something that would be worth watching. I have a feeling that little chicklet might surprise you - and, leave a few bulls drained.

Sweet blonde....

Love the blonde in the first post. I'd really love to see a frontal shot... sweet, lovely, tastey.

Bills Bush said:
Now that is something that would be worth watching. I have a feeling that little chicklet might surprise you - and, leave a few bulls drained.

I'm feeling ya bro, that little thing probably fucks like a champ! I'd enjoy watching as much as I'd enjoy being involved........:)

id bet to say that most white women would be offended by a black man staring at her, im thinking this sexy little thing would enjoy it!!

BigBlackDude said:
id bet to say that most white women would be offended by a black man staring at her, im thinking this sexy little thing would enjoy it!!

I think she'd enjoy getting all holes filled by BBC while waiting even more!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread