• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy White Women

• Thread starterBigBlackDude
  • Start date
How did I miss that?

BigBlackDude said:
MMMM, I like those heels girl and I like how i can see thru that sexy dress!

You are RIGHT! I didn't notice just how sheer that dress was until you pointed it out. If you know where to look you can actually see the lace tops of her thigh high stockings and the lace of her thong. That is awesome. She might as well be nude. Wearing that in public is one of the hottest things I've seen. My wife is an exhibitionist and even she hasn't worn something like that in a public place, at least not in the daytime.

You deserve an award for spotting that in a photo. I would have easily caught that in public but in a photo it's much harder to spot.

I don't know how to copy my pictures from my post
Am I supposed to post my pictures here?

See if I know how to dress for BBC?

And we know exactly what we are doing dressing the way we do, especially on our underwear less days. Those days are quite common for me. Lol.

Notsoinnocentgrl1980 aka Marie

some fine ass ladies

how bout these hotties

Attachments

• n58217896_32045775_986.jpg
    n58217896_32045775_986.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 328
  • n1160400070_30448785_313449.jpg
    n1160400070_30448785_313449.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 428
bigblackdude said:
probably not but youd like to think that she did huh bro!!!!

absplutely!!!!!

"id bet to say that most white women would be offended by a black man staring at her"

If we didn't want you to look, we wouldn't dress like that. We know you're looking and what you're thinking, and that's why we do it.

dont we fucking know it cyndie!!!!
guess yall dont want no more..........

those women looks like their from eastern europe. czech republic or Hungary

Users who are viewing this thread