She is going to make me suck his cock...

• Thread starterandytx
  • Start date

andytx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2006
My wife is going to have me suck her boyfriend's cock this week when we're on business travel.

They have booked a hotel room, and she intends to have me blindfolded, but not restrained while she, along with her boyfriend have me suck his cock.

She loves watching men masturbate, and this has been her latest fantasy. She wants also to watch him suck my cock, and for the two of us to masturbate one another while she is watching.

I am having a lot of anxiety about this, but I only have a couple of days to think about it. Anyone ever go through this?

Reactions: cynful, purplejoys and (deleted member)
She wants you to suck his cock...atta girl

My wife has done this with me on several occassions. She and I both suck the man and I get him ready for her.....if you are going to be a cuckold...go all the way...don't worry, it's a lot like riding a bike...sort of...LOL:D

Reactions: purplejoys and himeros
sounds hot.....wish i had a wife like that:D

if only my wife would want the same...

You are one lucky dog! I love it when we do the same thing!

Practice

before you actually suck
the better man's cock

don't embarrass yourself
with a less than great blowjob

buy a new dildo
and practice practice practice :)

It'll be Great

I like sucking cock, unless it's huge or the guy thinks he has to grab my head and literally face fuck me.
Is he going to fuck you? That's a different story. I always feel like I'm gonna lose control of my bowels, but I almost always get hard if either he or Julie plays with my cock (penis at my size) and end up cuming.
I prefer being tied up. Something about not having any choice. You definitely don't want some jerk the first time, it can be real painful if he's not careful.
Last weekend Julie "made" me wear this. It was great. The guy has been over before but not for awhile. His cock is about 7 inches long and the girth is just about perfect for me. She seems to enjoy it as well. I was the cocktail waitress for the evening.
I was supposed to play hard to get and do the virgin thing. He knows all the right things to say, and he danced with me first.
I told him I wasn't protected and it was a bad time of month which always gets me excited. I asked him to pull out before he came, but of course he didn't and told me he hoped I was pregnant.

Good Luck,
Twerped

Make sure he showers

Whoops! I can't attach the pictures the file size is too large. If you want to see one let me know.

lucky man

God, you are so lucky. My biggest fantasy is for my wife and I to be on our knees, sharing hot cum from a spurting dick. Of course, I have nylons and panties on, lipstick too. Make her jealous of how much pleasure you can give him with your mouth.

It's much easier if you're tied up and they make you do it. That way you don't have to make yourself do it.

your required to suck

do what you wife wants you do. strip, kneel, and open your mouth.

We all different!

Certainly not cocks I love but cum.

Tasted it from two other guys now, and loved it both times. First was watching a guy do a girl he had just met in the hotel room we were sharing and That was the first time I was attracted to a pussy full of another guys cum.

The second encounter, after an awfull lot of persuasion was whilst on holiday and was another mans who had just made love to my wife. Her looking at me whilst I sucked his cum from her bosy was the killer.

Oh to experience that again.

Not for cocks but anything for another guys cum especially if deposited on or in my better half

wish my wife would let me do something like that your so blessed she wont even sleep with another man yet she just makes me eat my own cum out of her each time we fuck

Its a Start

wimp said:
wish my wife would let me do something like that your so blessed she wont even sleep with another man yet she just makes me eat my own cum out of her each time we fuck

Jeep at it...that partially from where we started. Just let her knoew how much it turns you on. Try & Cum quicker and give her the orgasm she needs from Oral.

Good Luck

It's cool that she wants you to suck cock. My wife likes me to help her suck off her Black bulls on occassion. She even has them come over if she is out of town for me to suck their black cocks. I don't mind my mouth being the stand in slut while she is gone.:D

I have know from the day we met that my man was bi, so watching him suck the big cocks that have fucked me has never been a problem. While he knows I date all races, he especially likes to see big dicked white boys up inside me, by the way we are a black couple.

I bet most guys have at least though of, or tried, to such their own cock. So I don't know if that qualifies a guy as bisexual, rather just explorative or hypersexual? We all probably fall somewhere in between on Kinsey's sexuality continuum; if not in action, at least in thought. I wouldn't seek out a cock to suck on my own, but if a guy's cock had my wife's juices on it, I would be seriously compelled to at least consider pleasuring him for multiples of reasons.

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
The big thing is - most cuckolds are bisexual and actually look forward to the act, just do not like the idea of questioning their own sexuality, so they get to explore it this way without asking the really hard questions like, "Would I do this on my own just for my own fun?" - They have their wife and the act to shield them from saying, "You know what? I'm bisexual."

I think most cucks either need to come out and say they love the cock.

Those that truely do not, and only do it because they are told to - I think they just get over it by telling themselves it's only meat - could be a finger, could be an elbow, but whatever they have in their mouth is just another persons flesh and nothing more.

Well, until that last couple seconds of cocksucking anyway...

sissy hubby,

I know what you mean....if you try to deny that you're actually doing it, and imagine that you're sucking an elbow or finger as someone suggested, that mental image is blown when that elbow or finger spews it's cum in your mouth....the cuckolds primary responsibility is making the wife happy, and if it's sucking cock that she wants, then so be it....

Go for it

I enjoy the scene when my slut's cuck cleans me after I dump my load in his wife's pussy. Your wife's bull will enjoy the attention.

that's what cucks are for.
Face it..you enjoy the humiliation - you are, at heart, a cocksucker, and it makes your wife happy. Get use to it!

I'm sorry but this is simply disgusting. Don't do it man...she doesn't respect you if you do.
-Tiff_