She is going to make me suck his cock...

• Thread starterandytx
  • Start date
andytx said:
My wife is going to have me suck her boyfriend's cock this week when we're on business travel.

They have booked a hotel room, and she intends to have me blindfolded, but not restrained while she, along with her boyfriend have me suck his cock.

She loves watching men masturbate, and this has been her latest fantasy. She wants also to watch him suck my cock, and for the two of us to masturbate one another while she is watching.

I am having a lot of anxiety about this, but I only have a couple of days to think about it. Anyone ever go through this?
This go's back like 10 years ago , my wife wanted me under her 69 while this guy she works with fucked her doggy . I wasn't aloud to tongue her , but I started licking his cock and Ball's and my 5 incher was so hard . Then he pulled out a couple of times to let me suck his fat cock head . I would not like a guy doing it to me though , thats not a turn on for me , I want to be the only one humiliated .

I like your attitude! Location?

yes I have, my wife likes to watch men use me for there fun. I have sucked eavery man she has fucked about 25 sence we have ben maried. I like them all. she likes to watch some one on top of her fucking her while I stand over her face and her frends sucks my dick and fills her with cum. I get to eat all the cum that I want. It is a fun time. you should try it. bi.hubby

you're such a bitch, i love it. i would enjoy a dual life like your husband

A bit of a twist here. It was my wife' sister who "******" me to suck her black boyfriend's cock earlier this week. My first man-to-man experience. I am hooked !!!

I ran across this clip and thought a forum such as this one would be appropriate.

http://********.com/movies/2480031/the_ultimate_seduction.html

I may help some hubbies see servicing BBC as a way to get closer to their wives.

Enjoy!

Don't get crazy. It's only sex, yeah, it's dick, so what.

I have eaten pussy and I've sucked cock. I enjoy both. I love giving pleasure, I love to feel my 'partner' orgasm, knowing it was me that made it happen.

The caveat, he can't fake it, she can!

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Observations on cock sucking

I personally dislike sucking cock, although I have done so a number of times as certain situations called for it.

If you find yourself in a position where you are expected to suck cock, here are my observations:

1. As other posters have said, don't sweat it. It doesn't make you gay and when it's over and you've moved on with your life, you don't have to spend any time thinking about it you don't want to. It's remarkably easy to put it to the back of your mind. It is definitely a whole hell of a lot easier to forget about than getting fucked in the ass.

2. I'm assuming you're not being expected to deep throat if you're doing it for the first time. I've sucked cock many times and I've never been able to do it, so I'm sure you're probably not going to either. That being said, try as much as possible to breathe through your mouth. This will seem counter-intuitive (and would be impossible if you were deep throating) however, one of the worst things about cocksucking is the smell and the taste. By breathing through your mouth more than your nose, you can avoid the smell and taste to some degree.

3. Probably the most frustrating thing about cocksucking is how monotonous it is. It can go on for a very long time. And the more bored you seem, the longer it will go on. It is in your best interests to act like you're really into it as this increases your chances of getting the guy off. Otherwise, he may let you go at it for 20-30 minutes which becomes very boring and will probably give you a sore throat the next day from where his cock pokes you at the back of your mouth.

You should really do your best to get the guy to cum (might be helpful to use your hands as well). If you just suck at it halfheartedly for a while, eventually the guy is going to want to cum and if you aren't getting the job done, the danger is that when he is ready to go for it, he just grabs you by the back of the head and fucks your face like it's a pussy for a minute or two until he cums. If you're into cocksucking maybe this sounds like a hot fantasy, but to me this is very uncomfortable, and only ends with the humiliation of another man cumming in your mouth.

The load will taste like an oyster, except warm. Salty and gooey. If you like oysters, maybe you'll like it, but I hate oysters and I hate having a guy cum in my mouth (if he'll go for it see if he would prefer to give you a cum facial). I have never swallowed a full load as I have always spit it out, but even if you spit it out you will definitely get the taste and probably end up eating at least a little bit of it.

My personal advice to get it over with as soon as possible is to:
A) Wear a very sexy outfit, like french maid or schoolgirl, or cheerleader, something that fills a fantasy for him
B) One of my tricks is to apply a fresh coat of lipstick right there in front of him, on my knees, before I take him in my mouth
C) Act like you're enjoying it - tell him how big it is, how delicious it looks, and in between sucking how much you're enjoying it.

Give the head a lot of attention with your tongue, and get a rhythm going with your hand to pull out most of his dick and give it a few hand pumps.

Hope that helps - good luck with it.

Reactions: AstaSilva
I've sucked white, asian & black.

Cock is cock.

Most are ready to cum within a few minutes and try to pull out to hold off. I generally won't let them and get more intense to speed up their orgasm.

Sometimes dick is small and thin enough to get it completely in my mouth, drives the guy nuts. I always swallow, I think it's an insult to spit. Every guy tastes different, some are salty some are pungent. I sucked an asian guy that had cum that tasted like sweet cream, I couldn't get enough.

If the taste offends you remember get him in the back of your throat when he shoots. Your don't have any taste buds there and it'll be over and down your throat in seconds.

I agree with van...... about breathing, it can smell nasty, and that will definitely affect the experience and taste.

Lastly enjoy it, it's only sex.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Its really very informative... thanks very much for information....

Saraha said:
Some wives do push their husband's head down to suck cock the first time or two, but after that he has "crossed the line emotionally" and soon realises that it is his wife's wish that he continue. No different to learning to swim, bit scared at first but soon get to enjoy the water (or taste of sperm on your tonsils).

Females learn to do it, so why not males, especially as it helps a cuck to quickly become submissive and show more respect towards his wife's bulls.
Well but Saraha , I often say the same thing , if so many women love sucking cock then why wouldn't a man enjoy it too . We know to MOST it's disgusting guys would say , YOUR A FAGGOT THEN . But those same guys love seeing two women going at it , I guess lesbian is a nicer word . I haven't , BUT I think I would get pretty excited sucking off a guy , I know my wife would be disgusted , I mentioned it watching a show about fantasies . And said the same thing , if a wife sucks her lovers cock and gets off , why wouldn't her husband . My wife looked at me " don't tell me your gay now " . I don't think your gay just enjoying oral sex with a guy now and then . A specially if you LOVE pussy like me .

You guys are crazy! Sucking cock is great fun!

Look up and ask nicely if you can suck it. Reach out and cup his balls. Lick and kiss your way to the top. Take him into your mouth and start slowly moving up and down, keeping your tongue moving around his hole, or on the bottom side. Mix it up with licking and kisses all over. No biting, and keep your lips at your teeth so you don't scratch.

Strange as it sounds, when you stick your tongue OUT, you can take him deeper. Deeper is good for him. Moan and hum when you feel like it. You CAN use your hand to jerk him intime with your mouth. Gently on his balls too.

When you both get into a rhythm, keep some tongue pressure on as much of the bottom side as you can. He'll certainly start to thrust before he cums, so you can use your hand a bit to keep the depth where you want it. He'll want to pump it down your throat, where you won't get much of a taste. ;-)

Be gentle. Talk beforehand, and tell him things that get him hard and eager, especially as you hold his cock. Say few words during since they'll distract him, but a look in his eyes means a lot. Don't drink a lot of alcohol because your mouth will dry out faster, and using lube for a blowjob, while possible, isn't fun for you at all.

-K

Reactions: Blackcucky
I do want to see

Lucy2001 said:
My wife teached me to go all the way

I realy love to suck a man's cock, but before I never went all the way.

When my wife found out I'm a cross dresser and a Sissy, she pulled the scene to her advantange.
First I had to get dressed and she invited somebody from the net to give a nice show.
The guy was big and I behaved like a real slut and showed my wife what a cocksucker a realy was.

The second time, she insisted to go for the white gold, I had to go all the way.
Now I'm addicted to cum, yes I love it.

regards
Me to! It's the feeling of his cock throbbing and spitting

Blackcucky said:
Me to! It's the feeling of his cock throbbing and spitting
you really went back a long way to dig that one up. Nothing more current interests you?

andytx said:
My wife is going to have me suck her boyfriend's cock this week when we're on business travel.

They have booked a hotel room, and she intends to have me blindfolded, but not restrained while she, along with her boyfriend have me suck his cock.

She loves watching men masturbate, and this has been her latest fantasy. She wants also to watch him suck my cock, and for the two of us to masturbate one another while she is watching.

I am having a lot of anxiety about this, but I only have a couple of days to think about it. Anyone ever go through this?
Just go for it, it was one of my Wife's fantasies to watch me suck a guys cock, I just tried to do all the things she does to me when she gives me a blow job and I did make him cum in my mouth, we (my Wife) then kissed and swallowed his spunk between us. I actually enjoyed it and have done it again since.

Reactions: 2wheel
Taking care of your wife's boyfriend needs is an act of kindness and submission that both will appreciate.

Hub does it whenever he is told to...

1 (3).jpg 4(2) blur.jpg 2 blur.jpg Sucking BBC.jpg

Reactions: DevinDguy, natasnaikul, MixedbbcLA and 1 other person