• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She is going to make me suck his cock...

• Thread starterandytx
  • Start date
Nice!

andytx said:
My wife is going to have me suck her boyfriend's cock this week when we're on business travel.

They have booked a hotel room, and she intends to have me blindfolded, but not restrained while she, along with her boyfriend have me suck his cock.

She loves watching men masturbate, and this has been her latest fantasy. She wants also to watch him suck my cock, and for the two of us to masturbate one another while she is watching.

I am having a lot of anxiety about this, but I only have a couple of days to think about it. Anyone ever go through this?
Go to it mate you will love it I am sure,:p
Wall

My wife loves it, but I am not ****** to suck the black guy...I beg for it. She has me well-trained to embrace my bisexuality and be a slut like she is.

Made to suck cock

I love to make Roy, my husband suck some guys cock and I know he loves it just as much. He is a respected business man around here. If his employes knew he was a cocksucker and cuck they would loose all respect for him, I am sure. He is such a two-faced bastard with a tiny excuse for a cock! I am 7 months pregnant with a black mans baby boy and when it is born I am going to show it to the world, just to embarass him. Paula.

sucking

i say go for it, i went through the same thing and was very apprehensive at first but now i love it, if he wants to fuck you as well then give it a try, it's a little painful at first but well worth it.
it is kind of humiliating to have your wife watching it, but then isn't that the whole point of it all, to know your wife has a better man than you and that you are little better than a slut yourself.

Can You Continue ?

andytx said:
My wife is going to have me suck her boyfriend's cock this week when we're on business travel.

They have booked a hotel room, and she intends to have me blindfolded, but not restrained while she, along with her boyfriend have me suck his cock.

She loves watching men masturbate, and this has been her latest fantasy. She wants also to watch him suck my cock, and for the two of us to masturbate one another while she is watching.

I am having a lot of anxiety about this, but I only have a couple of days to think about it. Anyone ever go through this?

If you have no problem sucking dick again, it really is no problem. Just know that she will want you to do it again, and then take things to the next level because the sexual high she will receive will not be repeated by you doing it again. If you like being a cuckold it is not problem. Here is the essential question, would you like your lady to stop fucking other men ? I can answer for you, the answer is no !

Last edited by a moderator:
I practice giving blow jobs on a dildo hoping for the day my wife will let me give a real bj to her boyfriend

I enjoy sucking cock, I wasn't made to do it, I actually sought it out. I love the tatse of cum and the feeling of him shooting off in my mouth. I have shaot my own come as he shot his.

Roy Foster said:
I love to make Roy, my husband suck some guys cock and I know he loves it just as much. He is a respected business man around here. If his employes knew he was a cocksucker and cuck they would loose all respect for him, I am sure. He is such a two-faced bastard with a tiny excuse for a cock! I am 7 months pregnant with a black mans baby boy and when it is born I am going to show it to the world, just to embarass him. Paula.

how will you feel about this when you're old and gray? Curious...
i wish you could see how ppl treat my fiance when they see my mixed daughter from before this realtionship. it hurts our daughter more than him though. always think before acting.

sucking cocks=yes

I love to have my wife dress me as a sissy, panties,bra and stockings and have me suck cocks. I love haveing cocks in my sissy mouth and cum in my mouth or on my face.I share the cum with my wife. Then after he fucks her i get to eat her creampie. I look forward to being fem and a sissy with red nails and toe nails and bright red lipstick.

Reactions: cynful
naturalselection said:
If you have no problem sucking dick again, it really is no problem. Just know that she will want you to do it again, and then take things to the next level because the sexual high she will receive will not be repeated by you doing it again. If you like being a cuckold it is not problem. Here is the essential question, would you like your lady to stop fucking other men ? I can answer for you, the answer is no !
It's true, things get ratcheted up to the next level each time. With me it started with watching men giving my wife pleasure, and before I knew it I was cleaning her up my after the friends were done. The next time I cleaned up while they were fucking. Before long we shared black cock to get started, then we shared the cum too, and finally got through a full bj. The lust and ecstasy in my wife's eyes makes it all worth it! And each time I know she'll want more and more...

Dont Worry

MAN DONT WORRY ABOUT SUCKING HIS COCK.yOU WILL LOVE IT.I WISH I WAS IN YOUR POSITION I WOULD DO IT WITHOUT THINKING AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT.YOU DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE A WIFE THAT ENJOYS AND WANTS TO JOIN IN. I WOULD GIVE ANY THING TO BE IN YOUR SHOES YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A LONG AND HAPPY MARRIAGE WITH HER BECAUSE SHE IS SO OPEN MINDED. :D :D :D :D

BlckSlut said:
I have know from the day we met that my man was bi, so watching him suck the big cocks that have fucked me has never been a problem. While he knows I date all races, he especially likes to see big dicked white boys up inside me, by the way we are a black couple.

Hi black slut: lucky you - my man is the one who talked me into this extra marital cuck thing....and I resisted for a long time (little did I know!) - but now I am so jealous of the women who get to watch their man suck their lovers cocks. I have tried to talk him into it since reading about this here on the website - most he has done so far is jack someone off a bit and then manually insert him into my cunt - which I must admit was VERY sexy! Any ladies out there who can help me on how to convince him to suck cocks? I would LOVE to see, and especially if he would swallow and all. He has unknowingly had a little creampie, when I had an affair with someone at work and we made love before I had a chance to clean up.....I had a HUGE orgasm knowing he was licking my lovers sperm - but too risky...I almost died of fright that he would know.

I got through it

it was about a year ago I made Dan suck my lover Tom's cock. He was hestant, but made it through it fine. He gagged and spit as Tom trained Dan.
I noticed that when Dan leaned his head way back and Tom squated over his j=head and lower his cock straight inot his gullet, Dan was able to finally accomodae. him.

Tom deep throated on Dan the first time and got his whole cock down Dan's throat and Tom is huge - 10" and thick. Relax and take your time, breath and relx, stay calm and enjoy, close your eyes and think, yes, I am a faggot cuckold this is my due....you'll be fine.

You should know this I have talked to at least 20 who have had the husband suck thie bul's cock and only one of them didn't go the next step within a monht...so be reay and believe it or not you will love it...yes, eventually once the husband has taken the step to suck the bull's cock, it is enevitable that the bul with, in front of the wife , fuck her hubby. Dan got fcuked by Tom two weeks after the first time Dan serviced Tom's dick. Tom knew what to do, He took Dan fast and in the first second Dan grunted and struggled to hang in there, but once Tom was in Dan's ass and started the fucking, Dan went nuts. He loved it. Tom slapped his ass and told him to ride his cock like a *****. I came whenTom told Dan that he now knew what his wife felt when he fucked her .....then he came in Dan (barebacked him) and told him
to rest and they'd do it doogie next.

So you are off to a great adventure, be assured you will feel a new level of sexual arousal you never knew possible.

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Paula, you should be a proud mother of a bi-racial baby by now. What is it? Boy or girl? And would you post a picture of the kid please.

cock sucking

It is a great experiance,I sucked my friends cock so it could slide into my wife pussie,after he came in her I ate the cream pie,ever since I have wanted to suck a cock to orgasm to see what cum tatses like with out the pussie juice

That's totally gay

Totally gay

Seems to be many thoughts on this subject, but the consenses seems to be you will enjoy it. I would suspect you will, but only you know the real answer and will know for sure when the "moment of truth" arrives. Personally I have accepete my bisexuality many years ago. I have enjoyed sucking cock and lapping up creampies all along. I love the taste of most cum, whether mixed (my favorite) or straight from the "fountain". My first wife and several lady friends have really enjoyed watching me suck a lovers cock. I also have to agree that your once you do it there will be another step up to the next level and so on. I have been fucked by most of the wifes lovers and several of the lady friends lovers. This really seems to turn the ladies on, in my experiences.
I would just say relax as much as you can and if it is not for you, say so, but more than likely you will find it much easier than you think and will probably enjoy the experience. Enjoy.

Not sure about the bisexual thing for all

I wish to be cucked. I am working with my wife. But i really love her and realize that I do not please her. I am not that small but have other short comings. I want her to be pleased, she deserves that. I would not, under any circumstances, want to suck a cock. I actually think it is gross. But if I was dressed and tied and ****** by her to do it, I would do anything for her. I would deal with it as is. But there is no question or doubt in my mind about my own sexuality. Woman are Goddesses...

I tend to be more of a master than simply a bull, so you sucking my cock would happen whether you wanted it or not. Usually the cuck is a little slow in realizing he is bi, so it helps if the wife ties him up when we first begin fucking in front of him. After a few times of me fucking her and then forcing him to clean her up, it is pretty simply to have him tied to a chair or on his knees with his wrists and ankles tied behind him. The last time I trained a cuck, that was the position he was in. at the side of the bed where he could watch me pound the hell out of his wife. After a good fucking he was put between her legs so he could clean up, and he was ALWAYS hard. As part of the training I would pull his underwear down to his knees so we could look at his dick and laugh at him. It was amazing how hard he would get. After a couple of times, we had him naked like that, so when I finished banging her ass one afternoon, I told him to scoot over to the side of the bed to do some clean up. I pulled his head back and when his mouth flew open I shoved my cock down his throat. He started to gag but I told him if he gagged or failed to suck me clean and hard I would beat the shit out of him. He believed me and sucked like a pro. After I shot my load down his throat, I made him suck me hard again. He actually sucked better than his wife.

After that, he wanted me to let him fluff me all the time. About three weeks later, I told him to get me good and slick cause I was going to fuck his ass, and his eyes got a little wider and he said "yes sir." His wife was a bit grossed out when I made her clean us both after, but she got used to it as well.

The point is, you are going to suck cock, and you are going to be fucked, and you are going to enjoy it.

Sucking His Cock Will Be Humbling but good

You'll be humbled, but satisfied. You will have nearly the full cuckold psyche.

I suggest that you play out being ******, maybe be ties up some. I have many tell me that feeling you have no choice makes it easier.

the blindfoold is good, but take it off at some point, you really must experienc your wife looking at you being in a positon of servicing her lover. You will come harder than you ever have in your life.

I for one actually like getting faced fucked.

Relax, breathe and just let him put your through the paces. You will be his for the night and it will amke watching him with your wife very satisfying.

You will be humbled, but that's what its partly about in the first place.

Don't be afaird of your gagging and choking, it natural and part of the high

Reactions: Blackcucky

Users who are viewing this thread