She is going to make me suck his cock...

• Thread starterandytx
  • Start date
It could not be said better

hornydeanwi said:
i found out that my wife and other women masterbate watching their husband suck thier lovers cock. it wouldnt be right unless i fluff a cock(suck her lovers cock to get ready to fuck my wife) and clean up(suck his cock dry and lick it clean and lick his cum from her dripping pussy) thats all part of being a good cuckold.

A true cuckold wants the lovers cock as much or more than the wife. To lick her juices off her lovers cock is a real turn on and I get hard as a rock. My pussy is tighter than hers.

Attachments

• ID120108_3.jpg
    ID120108_3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 967
  • ID52656_11.jpg
    ID52656_11.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,019
  • momentoftruth.jpg
    momentoftruth.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,173
  • 2091969424_841f459076_s.jpg
    2091969424_841f459076_s.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,169
I love the second picture,I hope he swished that slim and enjoyed the taste for a few hours.I have never had black cum,I am sure it tastes the same.If there is any black man in the Toronto area who wants to bust his nut in my mouth,please feel free to mail me.I am a sure thing

My wife is available for open relationships. We are a black couple...I love watching her fuck hung dick. She's got big tits 40D and a nice ass. She loves that when I caught her I didn't freaking. I told her I loved her and our bed is open for her pleasure. If u can really fuck hard and long she will give u all u need.*Phone, stats and pics?

Franklin

Just do what comes naturally . And enjoy.

For me sucking my wife's lover's cock is a wonderful form of submission. I enjoy submitting to her and any lover she has

I've had this fantasy for a while now. My girl is sucking on her lovers large penis before they have sex. And then she pulls me in to make out with me. Perhaps she goes back and forth some, until while we are making out he sticks his cock between our mouths. Then she holds the back of my head and pulls her mouth away and pushs my mouth onto his cock. Then I would blow him until they told me to stop or he blew his load.

It would be even hotter if it wasn't discussed or planned and they never said once for me to keep going or doing it. She would make some comments hopefully pointing out how submissive I was and how happy that was making her.

Love this thread. I have regularly sucked my wife's lovers before guiding their cocks into her pussy. She likes to watch me suck and be sucked and sometimes I have sucked her fb to completion when she is not home. Told her all the details later and it got her very hot.

chainsaw said:
God, you are so lucky. My biggest fantasy is for my wife and I to be on our knees, sharing hot cum from a spurting dick. Of course, I have nylons and panties on, lipstick too. Make her jealous of how much pleasure you can give him with your mouth.

I have once had that experience but it was too short of a time ,I wish you are living some where close to me so we can try it again

I want to feel a cock swell, just before he fills my mouth with cum. I just love that.

I had big problems with this at first but just go with what feels right. I started out as a watcher but then out of the blue my girlfriend announced she wanted me to lick her pussy whilst he was fucking her. The way it was phrased it was obvious I didn't really have any choice so I got on with it. After a bit I was guiding his shaft into her pussy (felt really weird holding another guys cock for the first time) and licking his shaft as he slid in and out of her. If you are into humiliation and feelings of submission then its the way to go.

I think there is nothing hotter than to lay my tongue on his shaft as he is sliding in and out of her pussy.

oh hell, my wife taught me years ago to suck a cock like a woman should. i love it and we've sucked men side by side and been fucked the same. its all good honey.

does a girlfreind of your wife, looks for a future submissive of France, like a french maid! Lol

I had sucked a good friend to hardness under the guise of getting him ready to fuck Michele. My wife and I both new it was a fantasy for me.
Skipping over the big events I can tell you, Once I experienced the sensation of my wife so hot for him she risked pregnancy when I left the room, against previous agreements about using condoms, My wife begged him to cum inside her. She had the audacity to say to him as she thought she had blocked my hears with her thighs, "MY husband is licking your cum out of my pussy."
From that point on I wanted desperately to suck and swallow his sperm.
I wish I could say I wonder why, but it feels so hot to make him cum, I thought why examine it you'll never control the urge to suck him anyway.
I continued to suck him at every opportunity. Several hundred times at least, long after he last fucked my wife.
It's been quite some time now since I have seen him but even today, if he showed up anywhere and said,"Suck." I know that I would.

Hahaha.

Roy Foster said:
I love to make Roy, my husband suck some guys cock and I know he loves it just as much. He is a respected business man around here. If his employes knew he was a cocksucker and cuck they would loose all respect for him, I am sure. He is such a two-faced bastard with a tiny excuse for a cock! I am 7 months pregnant with a black mans baby boy and when it is born I am going to show it to the world, just to embarass him. Paula.

Are you planning to have the same black guy breed you a whole family? - might as well keep same color rather than using a different paintbrush. Will you get hubby to have a vasectomy?

Bisexual

I think I am...been pegged and loved it...

My wife wants me to be trained to take BBC also....

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, AstaSilva and robbiewillskucku
Theres nothing more humiliating then being on your knees sucking your wife's big cock lover while she's watching and he's telling her , what a loser faggot you are and laughs at you. I LOVE being so submissive towards my wife's lover, sucking his big hard cock while he degrades me. Then of cause cleaning them up after he cums in her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AstaSilva