Should I take a Tenant who is a Black African?

is it a screen from a vid, or a picture ??

Wikingger said:
is it a screen from a vid, or a picture ??

Have both pics and short vid clips taken from a cellphone by our BBC tenant.:clap:
The one in the post is from a vid screen.

Tokyocouple said:
Damm that's so hot!! No condom too!!! Love seeing your wife get fucked!

Hi Tokyocouple, can I really called that a fuck (sex) or just a masturbation by the BBC?:confused:

I'm sure he ended up fucking her alittle bit though. I mean who goes that far then doesn't push in and out alittle bit? Great to see her getting penetrated by another mans dick!!

Tokyocouple said:
I'm sure he ended up fucking her alittle bit though. I mean who goes that far then doesn't push in and out alittle bit? Great to see her getting penetrated by another mans dick!!

I am sure he would have taken a couple of strokes in you Japanese wive's tight pussy... just to see how it feels

haha.. and he sure cum ON her belly ? ;)

Wikingger said:
haha.. and he sure cum ON her belly ? ;)

My Japanese wife was taking the BBC load in her mouth...:wtf:

fl3xi said:
I am sure he would have taken a couple of strokes in you Japanese wive's tight pussy... just to see how it feels

Tokyocouple said:

Just now I got a voice message from our BBC tenant telling me that my Japanese wife is wonderful. He reassured me that he didn't cum inside my wife's vagina although he hasn't mentioned anything about his penetration inside her tight pussy. My wife too didn't say anything about the BBC's penetration in her married pussy, so I guess it wasn't a full fuck by the BBC. :D

jpwife-bbc-tenant-10f.jpg

hope never die :p

Pinkyrod said:
Just now I got a voice message from our BBC tenant telling me that my Japanese wife is wonderful. He reassured me that he didn't cum inside my wife's vagina although he hasn't mentioned anything about his penetration inside her tight pussy. My wife too didn't say anything about the BBC's penetration in her married pussy, so I guess it wasn't a full fuck by the BBC. :D

jpwife-bbc-tenant-10f.jpg

Nice pic... but looks like your Japanese wives tight vagina has been blacked... :-D

fl3xi said:
Nice pic... but looks like your Japanese wives tight vagina has been blacked... :-D

My Japanese wife told me she realized that once she goes black, she'll never go back because of size really does matter. That is the reason why she never let the BBC of our tenant to penetrate her fully. No more than 1/3 of his BBC length in image...:p:yumyum:

jpwife-bbc-tenant-10g.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.. that is seriously big!

HeartThrow said:
Wow.. that is seriously big!

That's why she still too afraid to take it (our tanant's BBC) inside her Japanese wife's tight pussy completely. :p

So hot! Please email me pinky! J got tons of private pics for you.

Tokyocouple said:
So hot! Please email me pinky! J got tons of private pics for you.

Would that possibly be just a partial penetration by the BBC in my Japanese wife?
She asked me to guess the answer. :eek:

Attachments

• jpwife-tenant-5f.jpg
    jpwife-tenant-5f.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 485
Awesome!! Bet he was drilling the hell out of that tight pussy!

Pinkyrod said:
Would that possibly be just a partial penetration by the BBC in my Japanese wife?
She asked me to guess the answer. :eek:

Hmmm nice pic... i wonder if he pulled out with your wife holding him inside her

next picture, please the creampie !

Your wife seems to be enjoying it! I hope he did put that monster cock into your wife and gave her some black fertile cum!