Should I take a Tenant who is a Black African?

Alright, our African new tenant is required by his new company to stay in the company accommodation within the factory area. So he has no choice but to move out from our house by this weekend.

My Japanese wife told me that it could be hard for them to get use to it because of that they have been having fun together 2-3 times per day since last week. She also confessed that our tenant's BBC did penetrate her married pussy completely in several different occasions.

And the worst was that each time he unloaded deep inside her womb without using a condom.:bitch:

Pinkyrod said:
And the worst was that each time he unloaded deep inside her womb without using a condom.:bitch:

I was wondering what had happened... with a bit of luck his black baby could be swelling her belly soon

fl3xi said:
I was wondering what had happened... with a bit of luck his black baby could be swelling her belly soon

Hope we won't be so 'lucky', because it just happened 3 times in last week!:bowdown:

My Japanese wife told me that she and our tenant had both agreed that when he's close to cumming, he would pull out his BBC and ejaculate on her belly. Accordingly, our tenant would warned my wife when he was about to cum, and my wife would remind him that it was not ok to leave his seeds inside her.

However, they have forgotten about the deal completely in several occasions when their tongues and lips kissed hungrily, and she gripped our tenant's muscular body tightly while his BBC just kept pumping her tight pussy until he emptied his balls inside her womb.

My Japanese wife called me just now and they're on the way back to our house from a night club. She also told me that it is the last time our BBC tenant will be staying in our house with her and so she would call me again later.

Have her record it or something at least...

Nice. I like what your tenant did. :D

That is so hot with her taking his black seed deep inside her womb. Plus now she has been blacked and will be a size queen. Now you have your work cut out for you. The future is going to be so hot. Make sure and keep the photos and videos and posts/stories coming. We want to see down the line.

i hope youll share the video with us.

when is the next black tenant coming ?

Pinkyrod said:
Hope we won't be so 'lucky', because it just happened 3 times in last week!:bowdown:

well you can take the element of luck out by having him fill her regularly :p

I think the matter is soon going to get out of control, because our BBC ex-tenant was inviting my Japanese wife and one of her female friend for a dinner last nite. My wife didn't realize that our ex-tenant was also inviting 4 of his friends to join them for the dinner. He claimed that he met those friends (all are BBC) just by chance when he's waiting for a bus at a local bus station.

So he asked them if they wanted to join him for a dinner and they agreed.:rolleyes:

Now, what can I do to stop these BBCs from planning something nasty ??:whatever:

you should write your woman, to ask her to take a picture when she get dped !!

Wikingger said:
Ya, without pics it's all fantasy....

Tokyocouple said:
Ya, without pics it's all fantasy....

What is the logic behind your statement, bro?:rolleyes:

I am dealing with issue of several BBCs (not some ordinary small cocks) with my Japanese wife while I am not at home.
If you dare to show your Japanese wife fucking by one of more BBCs right in front of you, I will show mine too! :p

Thank you for your comment anyway and may be I should just stop posting about the issue.

Cheers.

Wikingger said:

No one was there to taking pics of them where there were only my Japanese wife and our BBC tenant in our house.
I watched it through a live webcam, but it was on a work computer so I didn't record it for the sake of privacy.

If they are going to have a BBC group fun this weekend, I would expect to see some exciting pics from them after that. :p

Lol I just meant, please post more pics so we don't have to read and fantasize about it.

Pinkyrod said:
No one was there to taking pics of them where there were only my Japanese wife and our BBC tenant in our house.
I watched it through a live webcam, but it was on a work computer so I didn't record it for the sake of privacy.

If they are going to have a BBC group fun this weekend, I would expect to see some exciting pics from them after that. :p

Looking forward to those pics, buddy!

There wasn't a BBC group fun last nite.

My Japanese wife was having a business meeting with her agent over the dinner yesterday nite, and later that nite it was only our ex-tenant (the young college student from Africa) visiting her and have a few glasses of wine in our house.

Late in the nite, the young BBC who was now in a drunken condition told my Japanese wife that he has never having sex with a married woman and he asked my wife if he can do it with her tonite. Since my wife wasn't being intimidated by his average-sized BBC, she agreed to let him fucked her for the first time ever while I am watching them through a live cam! :yumyum:

jpwife-college-bbc-32d.jpg

thicknshort said:
Looking forward to those pics, buddy!

Some college students:male: from P.R. China are interested in taking up a tenancy in our house.

However, I afraid there will be a trouble:confused: after that....see details in the link here: News

Nice. Now I wonder when will I be able to meet your Jap wife. :D

HeartThrow said:
Nice. Now I wonder when will I be able to meet your Jap wife. :D

She will be meeting with a western guy found on Craiglist and it'll be at the Langkawi island this evening. :p

oh.. :) That is nice. Too bad I didn't get to meet her when she was in Singapore. Didn't got your email confirmation.