Should I take a Tenant who is a Black African?

the news are of course FAKE, dont be silly and believe that shit..

btw. she will have this black guy now as a regular lover ?? for how long are u still away ? which city is she located ??

Wikingger said:
the news are of course FAKE, dont be silly and believe that shit..

btw. she will have this black guy now as a regular lover ?? for how long are u still away ? which city is she located ??
Ya, not sure anymore as well. Sucks

Touched down at the PG airport...!

View attachment 257636
My Japanese wife's bro-i-L is now in PG island for a busiss trip and he and his partner will be staying in our house for the next couple of days since there is no BBC tenant in our house.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Lol that's a lot of "BBC". I just find it interesting how you post. Maybe I don't understand what the big deal is about the obsession of the black cock fucking guys wives, to me a another guy fucking your wife is another guy fucking your wife! You know. I seriously doubt she or anyone else is going to get gang ***** or bothered without her permission. I know the pics you posted of your wife are hot, but who is actually taking them? Why not show more than a few close ups of a black dick stuffing a pussy? I share my Japanese wife as well and have submitted proof pics over the years, easy to do. So give the people and her fans what we want! Lol

Tokyocouple said:
Lol I just meant, please post more pics so we don't have to read and fantasize about it.

actually where is your wifes pictures? except so many tread with words but not real pictures??

So make just fantasy you are good in

desperado2009 said:
actually where is your wifes pictures? except so many tread with words but not real pictures??

I've probably posted over 30+ pics of her in various threads and situations over the years. Why don't you take the time to check the forums to view them yourself. This place is lame now. Don't expect me to post anymore! People like you are making it a very unpleasant experience.

Reactions: Alonewithurwife
desperado2009 said:

Some people are just using more than one forum names for posting as different people...lol
Since you are not in our area and don't have an email contact with us, you are just NO body or can be anybody (fake?) to me. :D

Tokyocouple said:
I've probably posted over 30+ pics of her in various threads and situations over the years. Why don't you take the time to check the forums to view them yourself. This place is lame now. Don't expect me to post anymore! People like you are making it a very unpleasant experience.

Yes, people like you are using more than one usernames.
So, why should I listen to "Mr. NO body"?...lol :D

Last edited:
Huh? I don't know what your talking about but your shits obviously fake so I'm not going to take the time to entertain you with an argument.

possibilty of HIV

For or with Africans males there is possibilty of HIV, best have him checkout first, in my opinion.

In the UK I am told there are quite a few white households where the white wife lets African students stay free. In return the virile young Black Guy fucks her on a regular basis.

KinkyEx, very exciting. And i sure bet it is true at least to some extent. HI Saraha. So ice to see you areoung.

Tokyo, good answer to someone who just wants to tell people they are fake. I have not heard that from him but i suppose i am expecting git any time. Tokyo, Please do not stop participating. This is my on-line entertainment. I mean over everything . of course you cannot easily get Oregon Trail or Cafe, World so////...
I have a lot of the same opinions aboutt actual living with Aftrican man as many have expressed and I do not think
well, if I had big house and plenty of people around. I t takes me longer to trust people than most. Tehre are reasons for this but I wold probably be uncomfy around him for 4 to 6 months. This may be why as active sexually and with so many partners. May be why I have not had any germs or viruses of STD's
I was one of the happiest people when the word wwas out that it is VERY hard for HIV to get from just giving blow jobs. I had ben giving mosty blow jobs for over 15 years when that was final. I still cannot donate blood so I am going to donate my whole self when I am gone. hmmm, kind of rambling her and I am too young for that 52

Pinkyrod said:

I use only 1 username here!! and 1 more thing I can prove my self in any area!! photo verify, skype, phone call. So I saw your pictures and I believe to you. And you are very very right. You do not need to prove anything else. But some users here like tokyo couple complaining about this forum almost year, but he still staying here. Im real and if anybody want prove I can prove my self in any where, skype, phone etc etc , but ofcourse they need to prove that they are real too!!

Reactions: Pinkyrod
so you are just like full sitck for be nice to Tokyo just for fuck him wife!! really funny you are, lets verify my self if you are curious on skype!! ofcourse if anybody dare

Pinkyrod said:

you are absolutly right about it!! if this guy point coming to verify, he just skip the subject and bla bla bla

Reactions: Pinkyrod
Your concern is real and there is a good chance she will be gaped. Depending on how big his cock is and how he fucks

I believe you will really enjoy your wife slutty seeming vagina/ I wish I had appreciated my wife (now ex) when she got stretched permanently. She took double pussy fucking. And then got with a dangerously hung EX-con. It was 7 months before she even felt mine 4 inch cock again.
So I say yes, take the new tenant and tell wife to take his big African cock as often as he possible can fuck her. Also If she is his source of sex , he will be faithful to her.
Love, heather

Pinkyrod said:
.... Last nite my friend (who has been a tenant in my and my wife's house, but is moving out) introduced my Japanese wife to one of his new students from Africa, as a candidate to be our new tenant after he moves out next month. Since I am always traveling overseas, I think it will be safer when there's someone (a new tenant) in my house with my wife during the night.

I agree.

Pinkyrod said:
Considering that a BBC could permanently loosen up my wife's tight Asian pussy, am I risking my Japanese wife's tight pussy by accepting this new tenant into my house?

Not at all. I suggest making it clear to your wife that you expect her to expand her sexual horizons with your new tenant when you're out of town (which you seem to assume she will do anyway), and let her pussy take care of itself. I think you will find your wife will be much more sexually, psychologically, and personally satisfied when you come home from your travels than she would be otherwise.

wonder what would have happened if the tenant had a dick like this? bbc-123.jpg

• Love
Reactions: smalldickwhiteboy and vahtcpl
cameranjay said:
wonder what would have happened if the tenant had a dick like this? bbc-123.jpg
The wife would be very satisfied, lol

• Love
Reactions: Phil C and smalldickwhiteboy