• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I take a Tenant who is a Black African?

Hur! I managed to call my next door neighbor to check them out (he just knocked on the door after the call with me) and to tell those guys that I would like them to stay in the local motel just down the road near our residential area:call: My neighbor also ********* them (the two guys) to the motel just in case they didn't leave my house. :D I didn't ask the BBC college student to leave since he is our tenant. Was the BBC had have fucked my Japanese wife after that I hava no idea, because she wanted me to ask our tenant myself....lol:D

I guess she just want to make me curious about it. WTF..:rolleyes:

Hit me up on yahoo messenger Pinkyrod!

I think whoever is your tenant is a very lucky guy. :D

What shame! You should have encouraged your black tenant to have your wife

I couldn't believe it, out of my expectation my Japanese wife is allowing the tenant's uncle (in his 30's) to take up a short-term tenancy in our house while I am away from home for many months!

such a good slut, she know what she want !!

Pinkyrod said:
I couldn't believe it, out of my expectation my Japanese wife is allowing the tenant's uncle (in his 30's) to take up a short-term tenancy in our house while I am away from home for many months!
You should tell him you miss seeing her sexy body and ask him if he can have her pose for some pics so he or she can email them to you while your away....just friendly fun, with an invitation.

I'd like to see her impaled on that huge black cock, mouth, pussy and ass!

Our black tenant has been a nice person so far...:D

Last nite, my Japanese wife with her breasts released from her bra was taking a vid of our new tenant masturbating in the upstairs shower room. I couldn't believe my ears when my tenant telling my wife:"I won't be able to hold back much longer...!! Gonna ask permission from your husband to let my black cock pop open that tight married pussy of yours now?":whatever:

Soon after that he stroked rapidly for several times before he started moaning and I saw his BBC spewed out several strings of thick white cum which landed on the floor.

Moment ago I've got 2 sms messages from my Japanese wife. The 1st message was,"Were you tempted?". And the 2nd message was,"I think it is time to move things further. Next time can I let him settle between my thighs and masturbate right in front of me?". :wtf:

Last edited:
Have him or her take pics!

Tokyocouple said:
Have him or her take pics!

No, just a vid on from her cellphone. Now I don't know if I should answer my wife's 2nd sms message or just wait to see what will happen next.:redface:

I sent you a message in yahoo messenger. Got tons of pics of my Japanese wife to share!

My Japanese wife asked me again about her 2nd sms message to me.
And I replied her that our black tenant is only allowed to get between her thighs and brush his cock head against her cunt lips and to ejaculate his load on her belly.

I also remind her that it should not be a real penetration by our tenant's BBC and not to get any sperm near her vagina.:blahblah:

Pinkyrod said:
My Japanese wife asked me again about her 2nd sms message to me.
And I replied her that our black tenant is only allowed to get between her thighs and brush his cock head against her cunt lips and to ejaculate his load on her belly.

I also remind her that it should not be a real penetration by our tenant's BBC and not to get any sperm near her vagina.:blahblah:

Even then with the precum it is likely that some BBC sperm will swim inside her vagina :jackoff:

fl3xi said:
Even then with the precum it is likely that some BBC sperm will swim inside her vagina :jackoff:

Our tenant and his gf (now his ex-gf) broke things off a few months ago. So I think it won't be a problem for him to take responsible for the kid should he be unintentionally impregnated my Japanese wife with his sperm.

They will be staying together in a beach house tonite on one of the rather remote islands in Langkawi.:whatever:

Last edited:
Pinkyrod said:
Our tenant and his gf (now his ex-gf) broke things off a few months ago. So I think it won't be a problem for him to take responsible for the kid should he be unintentionally impregnated my Japanese wife with his sperm.

They will be staying together in a beach house tonite on one of the rather remote islands in Langkawi.:whatever:

Your Japanese wife on birth control or thinking that accidents just happen :redface:

Lets hope he impregnates your wife! Let us know what happens

becontree2001uk said:
Lets hope he impregnates your wife! Let us know what happens

Our tenant has done a medical checkup recently before he applying for a new work permit in this country. So I think they won't use a condom when having fun together, but they will be careful for not to let that happen. :nono:

:blahblah:Last nite, our tenant asked my Japanese wife to allow him to masturbate with his cock head inside her married pussy and he would pull out and cum on her belly.

So, she sent me a text message to ask for a permission and I replied her with an "OK"!

Now in the pic I received, I saw my Japanese wife parted her dripping pussy lips with her fingers, and the head of our tenant's BBC reached the pussy opening. The pic also shows our tenant's black cock head spreaded my wife's tight pussy and disappeared in between its lips.:clap:

Question: Although there wasn't any full penetration, was it really a masturbation or indeed a full sex between my Japanese wife and our tenant..??:confused:

jpwife-bbc-tenant-10d.jpg

Damm that's so hot!! No condom too!!! Love seeing your wife get fucked!

Users who are viewing this thread