Showing Wife naked to other men.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
shellbeyourslut said:
That’s so hot. Don’t you just love that your coworkers are walking around thinking of your wife’s pussy? Which pics did you leave up? Have you done it again?

With my ex, our bull at the time made me set up a pseudonym email account and send my wife’s boss pics of her, without her knowledge. I loved it, and thought that was it. Then like 4 months later he replied at like 3 in the morning on a Saturday and asked who I was, why did I send him those pics, was I sure I had the right person, etc. At our bull’s urging and direction, we started a several month email conversation with him. Told him I was a guy she had an affair with and that she recently ended it. Said I knew he was her boss, and sent them out of anger one night. Apologized profusely. He responded by asking if I had more. It was so unbelievably hot. Knowing he was looking at her in the office all day after seeing the most recent pics and videos and stories about her that we sent.
Hi thanks I was so horny, they were pics of face tits and pussy. They know her from times we have been out together to work functions. . I wish someone would make me do it again.