• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Signs of hope for Sue

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
loadman - I think I may be even a bit surprised myself at how much she "wants" this with Frank. I know she's admitted that she did truly enjoy not just the sex with Don and Brad before that - but that she's admitted to enjoying what it did for and between us.

When she's turned on as she is, it just seems to happen - it's only afterwards that I look back (like Wednesday night) and realize just how sexual she is at times - but at the moment, it's just an incredible turn-on and she knows it. I mean it's pretty obvious at how stiff my cock will get when she starts in,

All I know is that I wouldn't change a thing - not sure if I/we could ever go back to a plain "vanilla" relationship. Not since we've both seen and experienced the types of passion and feelings we've had.

Up up and away! Seems like frank is to be up Sue all the way. The lady is going to make this happen. Exciting days STB.

Frank and Sue, yes, finally!

Well, unfortunately, there's no progress on the Frank-front just yet.
I mean in the bedroom, Sue is still quite enamored with the idea of him as her next lover and in many ways she talks as if it's a "done deal" already.

We had some family visiting from out of state this past weekend so things were a bit subdued anyway - but Sue was very horny on Saturday night. She's usually more reserved when we have company staying over but not this past Saturday. I am SURE that my sister heard us quite loud and clearly.

I was still horny last night and when I suggested we have some fun, Sue replied that she was tired and "still satisfied" from the night before - but she seized the moment and told me that just because she was tired didn't mean that I couldn't have some fun.

She slid off her pajama-bottoms and spread her legs and told me to masturbate while she would get me "turned on". She lay back in bed and spread her pussy open for me and encouraged me to "jerk off" and the whole while she teased me over and over. Just snippets of sentences but enough to get me really going....
- just think of when you'll see Franks cum in me
- do you think Frank will like me all bare like this?
- I can't wait to feel him in me
- you'll have to wait your turn soon

I came once and spurted all over my hands and the bed. She suggested I lick it off my fingers and giggled as I did so but she still lay there gently rubbing herself and as I squeezed the last dribbles out of my cock she teased me and said "can you go again?".

I told her that I'd need a little while and then told her that if I did, that I'd probably wind up so drained that it'll be at least Tuesday before I"d be horny again. She giggled and said that she'd love to see me do that. And sure enough - I waited maybe 30 minutes (till another TV show ended) and she slid the blankets down again and said "come on, I want to see how much you can cum".

I took that as a bit of a challenge so I slid my boxers down and again she put on quite the show for me. I was going to say that I "thought she wasn't in the mood" - but seeing her gently rubbing herself was enough to set the mood such that I went along with her wishes and again I lay back and started to jerk-off. She asked me whether I was going to cum a lot again and I said that I was sure this second time wouldn't be nearly as much. And sure enough- with her explicit teasing including watching her plunging her fingers into her open pussy and saying how wet and open she was - it didn't take me all that long to get to the edge again. She kept me going saying she wanted to "see it again". And sure enough, a few minutes later I let loose with what I could. I knew it wasn't going to be a lot - not with how her pussy had drained my cock on Saturday night - but it was enough for a spurt of two to go flying and the rest to dribble out again down my fingers and hand. And she again smiled and I didn't even think about it as I licked my fingers clean again. She seems to love watching that and she leaned forward and scooped up some of what was on my stomach and put her fingers in my mouth and she giggled when I licked them clean.

I thought we were done and my cock was a bit tender but maybe 15 or so minutes later as we watched something on TV, she rolled over to me and sort of whispered "can you do it again?". I groaned that I probably could but that she'd surely better not be horny on Monday (tonight). She giggled and said "oh that's okay - come on, I want to see if you can go a 3rd time - will you do it for me?".

And so - once again, she slid the blanket down and this time she reached in and held my cock and despite the mellow ache I felt, damn if her hand didn't feel good. She stroked me a few times and when she felt it getting hard she slid my boxers down and again - spread her legs apart for me and teased me once again.

This time she started in by saying that if I "... was too tired tomorrow (Monday) that maybe she'd just have to go out and find Frank..." Well, that got me going. But this third time she seemed to have changed how she was teasing me. She kept encouraging me - telling me "come on, I want to see all that sticky stuff from you" and stuff like that. But as I started to get into it her direction changed a bit. She started to tease me and say that "maybe I'll have to keep you well drained like this". She must have known that I'd need more encouragement this third time (my cock was aching as I was stroking away) and she started to say stuff like "if you can't get it up, I'll definitely have to start seeing Frank".

Damn, that did it. Whatever mood or thoughts at that point were in my head - what she said was like throwing gasoline on a fire - she kept going saying "I'm sure Frank will want me if you can't get it up". And with a bit more teasing from her - sure enough - the third time was a charm and I don't know where my body found it - but I swear the 3rd time I came even more than the 2nd time. It felt like my balls, cock and prostate had been wrung out like a wet towel - when I squeezed the last dribble out, my cock was totally limp. Sue leaned down and sucked me entirely into her mouth and giggled at how "little it is". I told - seriously - that if she was going to want sex tomorrow (tonight) that she WILL have to find someone else. She giggled and said "don't be silly" but then she added that "maybe we'll do this again in the future".

So - the point of all of this is that this morning when we were showering and getting ready for work she came over and held my cock and said "you were serious weren't you" as she stroked me a bit but there was like zero reaction. I nodded my head and said "yeah - 3x last night is going to keep me drained till at least tomorrow". She smiled and again leaned down and sucked me all the way into her mouth and then she giggled and said something like "maybe we'll have to do this again when I am finally seeing Frank to keep you a little calmer?". I smiled and laughed at her and told her "lets get this thing going with Frank and then we'll see" - she giggled and smiled, kissed me and then went back to getting dressed....

Missed You All

Mr Soon, great to see you posting. It seems your dear lady might be ready to take you on another adventure. You have clearly planted the seed so let it grow. You know very well that ladies have their own way of doing things. In re reading your posts I still have the opinion Sue was ready to wind down on Don and enginered the "End of the Road" in the Don saga. I believe she saw or felt something during and after you all's "Experiement" that caused her concern. No matter, its always fun to read your postings.

That Sue is a winner! What a gem! I think that is an amazing idea of keeping you under control, wow. I know that she would still let you have your fun now and again but it would certainly help keep her on edge for her lover's cock. Damn good idea STB!

Jon & Far2 - we've played like this before. She's enjoyed "draining" me before and it's been fun. I'm kind of excited that she's/we're having fun with this again. It is very weird to be sitting here updating this today and yet have like zero desire right now. I am like still totally drained right now.

What I can say is that even with this decreased desire, that it still totally turns me on too.

The weekend and last night was all a bit rushed and it's only now, after posting earlier and taking a few minutes to read Jon & Far2's reply, that I'm also seeing what may be a foreshadowing of something Sue may be thinking. She knows that in the past I would do just that - masturbate several times in an evening - to take the edge off her keeping herself ready for Don. I know she thought it was cute and that she liked knowing I was enjoying myself and I'm now seeing with greater clarity that she may be wanting this for us in the future. I'm guessing here but maybe her knowing I'll be "drained" and the associated decreased desire might make it easier for her, mentally maybe, to want to be with Frank?

Like I said, I'm guessing here but many others seem to read a lot into what I think are somewhat insignificant.

Thanks for the update STB. Frank or not, you are on for some exciting times once again.

Just a bit of a follow-up.

When we were getting ready for bed Monday night Sue came up to me in the bathroom in just her robe, opened it and rubbed up against me. She reached into my boxers and gave my cock a few tugs and she smiled and giggled that same old giggle and said something about "you were right, you really are used up" when she felt that I barely responded.

Last night, well before bed, she cornered me in the bedroom and amidst kisses and such, she reached into my pants and grabbed hold. She smiled and said "that's more like it" when she felt my cock getting hard like it usually does. Going to bed last night she smiled and said that she thought it was kind of sexy that after I'd jerked off 3+ times for her that I was so satisfied. She asked me how it felt and I told her that it felt nice - much the same as I do after an intense day or two of sex with her. She commented that it "must be good for your prostate too" but that was all we really said about it.

A quick update before bed...

Despite the rain, Sue came home quite happy from work. As she unpacked some groceries she stopped for on the way home - and once our daughter went back to homework or whatever - Sue excitedly told me that she ran into Frank in the food-store!!

He was looking at the vegetables. She said she saw him and went over and asked if he needed some help knowing what was fresh. I smiled at her as she started to tell me this and she stopped and said "what? what are you smiling at?". I just said "you know darn well....".

So - long story short. The shopped together, walked the aisles for a bit and talked the while. He only needed a few things so he left her to finish - but - before he left he invited us to his place this weekend. According to her, he said "I owe you guys". I asked her what she said and she smiled and said she laughed and said "better watch out if you're a good cook, you'll have company a lot!".

With a "see you Saturday" he left.

I'm checking on a few things at work before turning but earlier I did ask her whether she was planning anything for Saturday. She looked at me and looked puzzled until I said "you know, you and him?". She giggled and said "no silly, I mean I don't want to rush this ...... at least not yet".

That was all, but she's still up so I'm turning in now.

I believe that is what they call serendipity! As always it seems as if Sue has things well under control and you just need to go along for the ride. Enjoy your dinner and entertainment Saturday.

I'm not sure how many people are reading this right now since, yes, it is kind of tame in comparison.

But I just had to post this for anyone who is following along.

After that post I put up here last night, a few minutes later I did shut the PC off and went up to our bedroom. Before I went in though - I heard it! A faint buzzing sound from inside the room and Sue's low but passionate moaning. That was enough to tell me she was knee-deep (or is that knee's-up?) in some furious masturbation. I listened at the door for maybe a few minutes until I heard what had to be an intense orgasm for her. I waited a few more moments in the darkened hallway and heard her in the bathroom at the sink - no doubt washing off "Jim" (her favorite dildo).

I went back downstairs quietly and this time, made some noise in the hallway as I made my way back to the bedroom. When I entered, the TV was flickering away at a low volume and she greeted me as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I climbed into bed next to her and didn't tell her that her whole body felt warm and damn, or that I could smell the faint odor of her sweetness in the air. She rolled towards me and hugged me and kissed goodnight. She was asleep in no time but I lay there, now suddenly very horny, thinking about her pleasuring herself as she did.

I'm here lurking, STB. Things are very busy with work right now, and Mary has a new thing going with a girlfriend she seems to be falling in love with, but I follow your thread religiously even if I don't post much these days.

I, too, absolutely love your threads and can't wait to see what happens next or how you are feeling or what is going on in your lives. Keep it coming, even the most mundane thing to you is mental imagery to us.

Well said far. STB you are so lucky to have a wife who is so feminine and full of sexual energy.

STB, Your pleasure is our pleasure. The way you give the details is like we are actually there. I will always be dedicated to your cuckolding journey as long as it lasts. I mentioned before my situation has dried up (still very much in love and happy) but I miss it every day. Your updates are wonderful and as happy as I am for you I get to have hope my wife will restart the adventure again. Thank you

I am very pleased to say that I am in much the same situation. After last nights events I came down to spend some time on the computer. When I went back up to bed last night I banged my head on Susan's toy which she puts under my pillow when she is done pleasuring herself. It is indeed very hard to sleep when you know your bride is masturbating to thoughts of another man!

I had some time for an update - so here goes.... She was definitely horny on Saturday but, well, actually starting on Friday. I knew she was horny that morning. You just know it after a while. She lingered in the bathroom naked for longer than usual. Through the shower door I could see her taking her time for a little pleasure as she soaped up. And when she came out, well, it just seemed she was hotter than from just the water. She giggled at my hard-on when she got out and I took my turn.

Come Friday night and I thought surely once our daughter was in bed that Sue was going to want a romp in bed but when I started to get us started - she kissed me and then asked me if I would be okay waiting till Saturday night - and then she said it - she said that she wanted to be horny when we went over Frank's. Just hearing her say that was such a turn-on that I think I nodded okay without even thinking about it. She smiled and kissed me and said she loved me and she pulled the covers up over her. I lay there for a few minutes as she settled in and fell asleep - and all I could think of was what she'd done the night before and how she wanted to be horny the next day. For Frank.

All I'd needed to have done was just reach down and give probably just one stroke and I'd have cum all over but I didn't. I held off and I let myself calm down and finally, I did fall asleep.

So - Saturday comes around and we have some time alone and Sue says that she wants to tell me something and she closes the bedroom door. She proceeds to tell me that she "hopes" something develops between her and Frank. And then the she gives me the big - "don't take this the wrong way" speech and then comes out and says so plainly that she "misses having another guy to fuck". She goes on to tell me again that she doesn't want me to be hurt by this - and she emphasizes that it is NOT for a lack of pleasure between us. But she just said honestly that she misses having another guy - or more specifically - another cock that she can fuck. I asked her if she was sure that she wanted Frank and she replied that she thought she felt some chemistry between them and that he seemed like the kind of guy that - and she said it this way - that he seemed like the kind of guy that "we" are looking for - meaning me and her.

That made me feel really good about all of this. I mean hearing her say it like that was a bit of a shock - she's said it before but it's always been in context of us messing around or in the bedroom type of thing. This was more like a normal conversation with no other sexual context. It just struck me the way she said it.

So I asked her again, how far did she think it was going to go later on and she replied that she just wanted to have a little fun and tease him a bit. It was warmer last night around us so she wore this skirt that went a little below her knees and she had this long-sleeve knit thing on top. But under it, she put thigh-high's on and she teased me and said she was wearing white panties "so he can see them!". Damn she had me horny all day.

Dinner was really nice though. This is really comfortable as I like Frank and this time, all 3 of us are equal in the friendship thing. We had some wine, looked around his 2 bedroom apartment and then stood outside on his balcony while he let his new barbeque warm up. That was nice as it made it a bit warmer on the balcony and we didn't need jackets, etc.

He was all apologetic about it being a "guys place" and lacking some stuff yet so we had chips and stuff to snack on as we each drank a bit more wine. Conversation was easy both before, during and after dinner.

We moved to his living room area and turned on his prize posession, the big-screen TV and sound system and we watched some sort of concert video while we talked. It wasn't until I came back from the bathroom that I realized Frank had moved and was now seated such that he had a nice view of Sue's legs - and no doubt - of her white panties. Even I could see them as I walked back into the room but I kept quiet.

She was very much into teasing him including leaning forward to have some more wine and giving him a view of her matching white bra with the lace top. But no skin was showing anywhere so Frank may have just been enjoying the view and possibly not suspecting anything.

We stayed till maybe 9:30pm at which time it just seemed that it was time to go. We'd had a nice night but I think we all felt it better to end then instead of pushing it. While I took a leak before we left Sue helped Frank clean up and as I walked back into the room she gave him a hug that was clearly more than just 'good-bye" and she said to him that if he ever needed anything he should give us a call and then she said that "next time, it's our turn for dinner" and I added that I'd give him a call or send an Email soon.

She was all giddy on the way out to the car and I teased her about "stalking her prey" and she giggled and after I started the car but before pulling away she took my hand and put it under her skirt and against her panties and I could feel that they were VERY warm and VERY damp. I lifted my hand a bit and I could even see in the dashboard lights that they were even wet in the middle in a darkened grey color. I didn't need to say anything as I knew right then that Frank must have seen that too from where he was sitting.

We flew home. Our daughter was out for the night (did I mention that?) and it seemed that as soon as we were in the door that clothes were flying. By the time we got to the bedroom I'd had my fingers and cock in her mouth and pussy and she was kneeling on the edge of the bed just waiting for me.

I love how she feels when she is SOOO turned on. And damn did we fuck. With no one home she let out squeals and moans like I haven't heard in ages. It was my turn to tease her and I kept asking her how she was going to like Franks "big cock". Such a turn on to feel her cum from what you're saying to her as I just gently fucked her. It was like every time I'd mention it, I could feel her pussy spasm and her wetness increase.

By the time we wound up in the missionary position, both of us were totally on the edge of a huge climax. Her pussy felt just so wonderful - plunging in deep and then pulling out almost all the way. Each time hearing her scream and moan.

But finally, I couldn't take it and I just said something about her being so wet and open that she groaned and that was it. I plowed into her so deep she screamed and it felt I'd let loose with a cup-ful of cum in her. She screamed (at what she later told me felt incredibly hot as I came in her) and, for a nice change, took her over the edge at the same moment.

We lay there afterwards, both of us out of breath and she giggled that I"d "certainly been horny!" and I laughed at the pot calling the kettle black!.

So - that's pretty much it. She's certainly leaving no doubt in Frank's mind that she's a playful one but I think it will be a long while before he gets up enough courage to act on what she's putting out there.

But it's clear to me that she really does miss having someone else to fuck. Is that a cuckold's dream, or what? To hear her finally say that now. I can't explain it but it definitely makes me want her even more but I swear, I love her now more than ever too. Totally insane.

Well, the lady has announced what she needs and she is going for it. She needs it so bad STB, that if you were unhappy about it, she would still do it behind your back. She is lucky that you are OK with it and love her to have her extra cock. Enjoy the hot times as they increase, Thanks for updating us.

STB, Seems a bit like a shuttle launch really. It's all in the preparation, it seems to take ages to everyone else but it you are going to be sitting on top of it, it's all pretty exciting. We can't wait for the final countdown of course .. Good luck to both of you on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread