• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Signs of hope for Sue

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Have you had any further conversations about whether Frank is going to know your situation or is Sue going to "cheat"? Some how I don't think Frank will go for the later. Well, let's hope he likes a clean pussy so that Sue will start holding out on you, making you wait!

SoonToBe said:
My wife has been been talking about wanting me to start asking [her new lover-in-waiting] Frank to "do some stuff." I wasn't sure what she was suggesting when she said "you know, ask him to come over and help you out in the yard ... he should have some free time." Then, "Tell him I'll cook him dinner. That should help convince him.....". So, I have my work cut out for me.

The pressure is rising. You have a hot woman on your hands, and she's getting impatient...

Maybe you should call Don back and apologize? That would be a crazy twist and maybe enough time has past to repair that relationship. Besides it WAS your fault you continued to have sex with Sue. :)

That will certainly never happen. Sue has made it very clear that she doesn't even want to think about being with Don again. Sorry to burst your bubble there Far2....

I've already told her that tomorrow evening I'll see if I can say I was "in the neighborhood" and stop in and see Frank and see if he can give me a hand with a legit project next weekend - I have this huge jungle-gym play thing in our backyard that hasn't been used by any kids in years now. Sounds like a good opportunity to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - get help tearing it down (unfortunately, mostly pressure-treated wood so I can't burn it) and see if I can kindle a fire between him and Sue.

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
.... Sue has made it very clear she doesn't even want to think about being with Don again.

Sounds like Don pressured your wife to do something she found really offensive and unacceptable. It may have been insisting, in ways that became progressively more obnoxious, that she ditch you for him. (Just speculating...)

SoonToBe said:
.... I have this huge jungle-gym play thing in our backyard that hasn't been used by kids for years. [About now may be] a good opportunity to kill 2 birds with 1 stone... get help [from my wife's lover-in-waiting Frank] with tearing it down, and see if I can kindle a fire between the two of them.

Sounds like a good strategy. You may want to take into account from the beginning that, since Frank is an "available guy," an affair between him and your wife could lead to at-first-negligible, but later steadily-growing-thoughts-in-his-mind, of prying your wife loose from you and "running off" with her (as happened, more-than-likely, with Don). You and Sue will have the best insight re. how to do it, I'm sure, but it strikes me as a good idea to make clear to Frank that, when (or perhaps before) your wife fucks him for the first time, you hope he'll remember that she is your wife and he is (or will be) her lover... not "the secret love of her life" who's standing in line to become her next husband.

—Custer

Sounds like a good strategy. You may want to take into account from the beginning that, since Frank is an "available guy," an affair between him and your wife could lead to at-first-negligible, but later steadily-growing-thoughts-in-his-mind, of prying your wife loose from you and "running off" with her (as happened, more-than-likely, with Don). You and Sue will have the best insight re. how to do it, I'm sure, but it strikes me as a good idea to make clear to Frank that, when (or perhaps before) your wife fucks him for the first time, you hope he'll remember that she is your wife and he is (or will be) her lover... not "the secret love of her life" who's standing in line to become her next husband.

Custer, you have a practical mind and the warning to Frank is valid and a good idea; however the game Sue & Stb are playing is a high risk game, fraught with danger of which they are both fully aware. Sue has "fallen" for her lovers twice. She may do so again. Frank may be a gentleman but when the chips are down and love calls with a hard dick and a wet pussy, rules tend to go by the wayside.

Hey - had a moment and I saw Custer's and Shidave's replies.

At this point, we are both still thinking that we'd like this to be a situation where Frank doesn't know that I know what's going on. So, Custer, the "reminding" you are mentioning will have to come from Sue. But I do trust her and I think she is learning about herself and may not want to ****** herself to the same hurt she felt with both Don and Brad when they both came to an end.

Shidave is right that this is always risky and even though we both have a good feeling about Frank, there is still a lot that can go wrong here and I'm aware of it. I'm not sure what I may be able to do about it other than continuing to talk to Sue and, hopefully, enjoy the experience with her again.

Well, it's almost 9pm and Sue has done everything but strip naked in front of me since I got home from work.

Yes, I did it. I went by Franks place on my way home and I saw his car was there so I stopped and knocked on his door. I caught him off guard and he told me to come in while he went back to cooking his dinner (I think I said he was a pretty good cook after all).

I opened us 2 beers while he got whatever he was cooking into the oven and we talked for a bit. He thanked us for all the hospitality and I returned the compliment that we'd had fun at his place too. And then - as a friend - I asked him if the weather was nice this weekend, if he'd have some time to maybe give me a hand with some stuff and told him about taking down the kids old "jungle-gym". Before he could answer I threw in that "Sue says she'll cook dinner". And with that he said "mmm - home cooking - sure". We talked about nothing - the basketball game last night (I didn't watch it but I sounded like I did!!) - and other stuff - while we killed the beers. I told him I needed to get home for my own dinner and then I suggested he maybe bring a change of clothes in case it's tougher than we thought taking apart my construction! He laughed and said he'd bring his sledge hammer. (struck me funny at the moment he said that in that could become Sue's nickname for his cock if I told her about it - funny at the moment...).

So - I get home maybe half an hour later than usual and Sue corners me in the foyer with "why are you late?" and she had this smile on her face. When I told her where I'd been she followed me up to the bedroom and immediately started with "tell me all about it". I did NOT tell her the sledge-hammer thought I'd had - but I told her what I said to him and she smiled when I told her about the change-of-clothes. Not sure what she's thinking about that but it seemed to have been the right thing to tell her as while I got changed out of my work clothes, she pulled me down to the bed and nearly smothered me with kisses and rubbing herself against me. I joked that "I'll have to invite him to dinner more often!" and that only resulted in even more animation from her. After a few minutes she slid off of me and I joked with her and said "wait till later" and she looked back at me with the most sexy look and just said "I will, oh, I will". She played footsie with me all through dinner and just before as I was sitting at the table reading the newspaper, she came in and had obviously taken her bra off because as she rubbed herself against my back, I could feel her hard nipples. So - I cannot wait for our daughter to go to bed to see just how stoked up her furnace is.

I still can't figure out what she's thinking for this weekend, after all our daughter will probably be home and I just don't see them jumping into bed yet. But whatever, it's gotten her wicked horny tonight.

Sounds like your both enjoying the ride as you should.

I have a feeling that your daughter may be "bribed" into spending time elsewhere Stb. the lady is hot for IT.

Well it is going to be hard to pretend she is cheating on you if you are there? I am thinking that Frank is going to be in the know like brad and don, thoughts?

Folks - I guess I wasn't clear enough. Sue isn't looking to have sex with Frank on Saturday - at least that's not the plan as of now. I guess I should explain more but the general plan is to have Frank come over and give me a hand in the backyard. Sue plans on being the "model wife" and bring us drinks and such during the day and she's hoping to sidle up to Frank and give him a little subtle encouragement.

Yes, I'm thinking that our daughter will probably be with us for dinner but she has already said several times that she doesn't want to hang-around with us "adults" so she's already asked if she can go over a friends house.

Last night as part of foreplay - we went over various scenarios including me taking her over her friends house and leaving Sue here with Frank. So I asked her as we were getting into sex last night - I asked her "so are you thinking of having sex with him while I'm out" and her immediate response was that "I wasn't thinking of that" and after a moment's pause she said "but I'm hoping to get us moving in that direction". I asked her what she was thinking and she said that if I were to go out to drop our daughter off that she "hoped" that maybe her and Frank might finally kiss - and joked that this time maybe it'd lead to a bit more.

So - I mean, I guess there's a chance something could happen, but from what I'm getting from Sue, she wants to enjoy the chase a bit - she wants to put herself out there and give Frank the idea that she IS available if he wanted to pursue it.

I can see looking back that my suggestion of him bringing a change of clothes might have let you guys think one thing - but I had suggested that as a way to keep him here longer and have the afternoon run into the evening without him having to run home to shower and change so we won't be quite so sweaty for dinner.

I think it's going to be too hard to have every possible thing planned for so neither of us is approaching this as really anything more than an opportunity to get things started between them. Sue's hinted that maybe she'd wear something sexy and resume giving Frank a glimpse of her panties or maybe a lacy bra, etc. She joked that maybe if I went out that, if she felt brave enough, that she'd jokingly ask Frank if he was enjoying "the sights"....

Gotta run but more later probably.

Ta\hanks for the update. Sue is definitely controlling the game here and she is playing careful so the connection is smooth.

As the questions posed here had gotten me curious, last night in bed I asked Sue what her thoughts were exactly for Frank.

She rolled to her side and turned to me, her head up on one elbow and she started caressing my chest and said that she definitely wants to have sex with Frank. Just the way she said it, so calmly, was already turning me on. But she went further and explained and confirmed what I'd posted earlier - that this time she wants it to be different. She said she wants to tease him and as I'd said - let him know that she would be receptive to him if he wanted her. But she made it clear that she wants him to WANT her.

I was going to ask something else but she seemed so relaxed talking that I just let her keep going. She told me that she wants to have him "chase and seduce" her but that she will also let him have some hints. Turned out that I didn't need to ask as she said that she'd had fun teasing him a bit the last time when she let him get a glimpse of her panties a few times. She looked up at me and said "you were right, that can be a lot of fun sometimes" (she had long said she didn't like "flashing" guys but would do it because I liked it - and now she'd apparently understood how fun it can be herself!).

I asked her (again) if she thought there was a chance that she'd want a quickie with him or something when he's over and she said that she didn't think so. She caught me looking at her questioningly and she sort of hesitated and then said that she'd like their first time to be when they aren't rushed and added "if you know what I mean". I understood her perfectly as it reminded me immediately of our conversation where I'd said that the first woman he's with since Joanne is really going to get it good. What a turnon to think that Sue wants to be her.

At that point I had a wicked hard-on and she knew it. She giggled when she reached down into my boxers and gave me a firm squeeze. As she started to tug at me she whispered in my ear in this almost child-like tease "he's gonna fuck my pussy...." "he's gonna fuck my pussy....." "he's gonna fuck my pussy....". I started moaning and meeting her hand with my own thrusts and she stopped for a second and then put my hand on my own cock. I knew she wanted me to do it for a while and sure enough she pulled the covers down and watched.

And this is where it got interesting. Now don't get me wrong, I love jerking off for Sue. If we're not going to fuck or she's not going to give me a blow-job - then jerking off in front of her is definitely the next best thing. I love knowing she's watching and wanting to see me spew all over. So I started to get into it. She'd gotten me started up and even after the awesome sex the night before, I was horned up for sure. So, I'm stroking away and she starts to say to me stuff like "you know, I'll bet Frank would like it better if I'm clean for him .... you know, like Don did .... are you going to be okay with that .... I kinda like that idea now ....".

Holy shit - my cock was like a piece of steel as she was talking. And she KNEW it. She saw my response in my hand as she kept talking. She said that again using different words "... you're okay waiting for me, right?..." and it didn't take long before I was on the edge.

She looked up at me and said "do you want me to?" As if she needed to ask - I grunted an enthusiastic "yeah" and she leaned over, took my hand off and took me into her mouth. As soon as she got into motion I pushed gently into her mouth and that was it - I let loose almost immediately and she gently sucked and stroked me until I was done. Fucking incredible!!!! She giggled when she pulled off of me and said "hmmm - I wonder if Frank is going to enjoy it that much too?". All I could do was groan in reply.

Frank is in for a WOW time with Sue!

Users who are viewing this thread