• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Signs of hope for Sue

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Only have a few minutes right now but last night it was obvious that she wanted more and I was only too happy to give it to her.

We talked and teased each other about her "new man" and the effects were quite apparent as she commented several times that both Saturday and last night, that my cock felt HUGE to her. I joked back that her pussy felt small to me!! And again it was near simultaneous orgasms for both of us - that my letting loose in her totally set her off. Biting her lip (our daughter was home and in her room) she thrashed her head about but also bucked her hips up at me with each thrust.

Afterwards as we lay in bed she leaned over and started to talk quietly to me - asking me how I'm going to like "sharing her" again. And then her telling me how wet I'd made her and how she "wonders how much Frank can cum".

After a bit of this kind of talk, she reached over into my boxers and gave my cock a few tugs and she looked up at me and said "will you do it for me?" and then she added "I want to do myself too!".

How could I say no - and a moment later she'd pulled the blankets back and slid her panties down as I slid my boxers off and we both lay there masturbating together. She told me that she can't get the idea of Frank fucking her out of her mind as I stroked myself. She was clearly hornier than I was as within just a few minutes she pulled her knees back and I could hear her fingers squishing and and out of her wet pussy until she let out this intense sexual moan and I felt her body stiffen next to mine.

A minute later she rolled over on her side next to me and began to whisper stuff in my ear to spur me on. I didn't need much encouragement - just seeing her fingers in her wet pussy was enough for me to be on my way. She told me to imagine all sorts of things and I was just about there when she said that she liked watching me jerk-off. I'm not sure if she knew how close I was but she then said that "maybe you'll have to do this more often (jerk-off) once I start to see Frank". I didn't need to hear any more and a second later I let out a grunt and she giggled as I started to spurt all over my stomach and hand. As I finished she reached down and put her hand on mine for the last few strokes and she said as I finished "that is so hot seeing you cum like that for me".

More in a bit..

Shidave - I just saw your post and I do think you're right - that at this point, I don't think Sue would necessarily listen to me if I were to say that I wanted to stop all of this. I think what I'm trying to say more accurately is that she really wants this now and that I think she'd be disappointed (maybe even very disappointed).

But I will say clearly here that I DO NOT WANT HER TO STOP. I cannot really describe how thrilled I am that Sue actually WANTS sex with someone else and isn't at all hesitant to tell me so. That to me is just incredibly exciting to know that my wife wants another guy. I know this was something that I'd said I'd wished for - to see this in her desire - when this all began.

I really can't find the words to express how I feel when I think about it. I just know that it turns me on to no end to think that my sweetheart of a wife is now loving having another cock to fuck. It has totally invigorated our sex life to the point now that friends of ours are calling us "newlyweds".

The other thing I can say honestly and openly now is that I no longer feel our relationship is threatened or even endangered by any of this. I think during the earlier times when Sue was seeing Brad, that did feel that we may have been playing with fire. And I do know that I had misgivings about how I felt and what my concerns were. But now, it's become so easy for me to talk to Sue about it and vice-versa. I've told her many times that I love knowing she likes fucking other guys and that it is almost intoxicating to know she loves it too. I think I used to feel reluctant to express that I enjoyed knowing she's sharing her pussy - but now, just the brief thought of it turns me on so much.

A part of me wants to speed all of this up - between her and Frank - that I just want to go over his place with her, strip her down and give her to him. But I know that we both want this to work out as something that could work for us long-term. Something about the chemistry seems very right - so I, actually both of us, are going to let this play out as "naturally" as it can.

Gotta run.

Stb, when I first started reading your posts, I would read with trepidation, thinking that Sue's adventures would end in disaster for your marriage. I was really anxious for you when she got intense with Brad and Don. I understand when you say that you no longer feel your relationship threatened. As much as Sue is giddy with lust and need, she seems to be planning this to be just an extra cock and a game she feels that you both need.
Enjoy. looking forward to every snippet you post.

Shidave - I would certainly agree with your trepidation. Looking back I will admit that I definitely underestimated the potential downsides. Fortunately, Sue kept her word and kept her emotions under control despite a lot of temptation. I am definitely lucky in that sense to have had her keep me in her heart no matter what else happened.

These past few months have been very interesting to look back on. There has been a tremendous increase in communication between us. And of course, there has been a very deep and maybe even profound appreciation for each other both emotionally, physically and sexually.

In the sense of communication. I can recall early on that it was sort of difficult to speak openly and straight-forwardly about what we were doing with Brad. I can say that I found it difficult to express my feelings whatever they were. Maybe because of a fear of ruining what may have been developing and now I don't have a concern about that. But it's not just about sex. Actually, opening up about being able to talk openly abut sex seems to have spilled over everywhere. Even watching the news together, we are both much more spontaneous about saying what we were thinking. That IS a change for sure as I suspect most marriages move in the opposite direction where this staid silence is the norm.

But it's also elsewhere that these past few months have shown changes. There seems to be so much more closeness between us. Walking around the mall we'll hold hands now. We went hiking at a nearby park and took a break to "make out" with her leaning back on a tree and me holding her closely. Even when we're just at friends or with family - like I said - they call us "newlyweds" and our kids keep saying "get a room".

Sexually - wow. I know it's all in my head (and hers) - but there is simply no doubt that we are both hot for each other. Slowly undressing her now and enjoying the seduction (as I've seen it played out with her, maybe that's what my subconscious is thinking) is almost as exciting as the sex itself. And the sex. I know how it is for me. Again, it's all in my head, but there is just something SOOOO intoxicating feeling her and knowing she's enjoyed other men just like this. What a turn-on and holy crap does it bring out the orgasm in me! I wouldn't be so excited by this if it were just me - but it is obvious that she feels the same way! From how wet and open she gets to how eager she is to have me fill her - there is no doubt that she is equally, if not, more horny than I am. But to feel her cum, sometimes at the same time, leaves no doubt.

I actually find myself at ease when I think of her and Frank. We talk about it openly and she'll surprise me and tease me at times. Like one time as she was changing she turned to me, shake her chest towards me and say "Do you think Frank will like these?" But at other times it'll be me. At one time we were in bed and I had my fingers between her legs and I said to her "I wonder how his fingers will feel?".

But I think I almost feel sorry for Frank at this point. He's not the type of guy to really go out and just chase women so I'm pretty sure he hasn't had sex since he left Joanne (and probably for weeks before that). I've said this to Sue and she's giggled and we've both talked quite openly about it. She told me that's why she was a bit brazen last weekend - so she'll be the one he chases when he's ready - and she wants to help him along... I told her plainly that I thought it would be nice if it were her.

It sounds like Frank is going to go to meet the sun & moon & stars when it finally happens. The lady wills it!!

Hey all - just a moment to update - but this morning Sue joked with me that she "may just have to go to the food-store again this evening" on her way home to see if maybe she'll run into Frank again!

I joked with her that maybe this would become their modus-operandi - that they'd meet in the food-store and plan their rendezvous. She giggled and smiled but didn't say "no" and I commented that maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea as a way to get him more comfortable with her, etc. She smiled again and exchanged a look with me that was both "thank you" and "I love you" combined.

very hot can not wait for updates

Alas, no meet-up at the grocery store. Sue picked up what we needed but no sign of Frank.

Seems like fate is agreeing with our thoughts of not-rushing things.

Hi Soon,
its great to see you two back on the prowl and looking forward for more sharing. Sorry to be so hung up on cock size but I do think I remember you mentioning that you had seen Frank's penis in a workout club and that he appeared smaller than you and of course Don. It will be interesting how Sue might handle a somewhat smaller dick than your or her recent lover Don's. I know most of it is just the angst of her enjoying another man as well as enjoying seeing and hearing about it. Just remember that when you do see Franks hard cock (especially after he filles Sue) to let us know his size hard. Thanks for indulging me.

Cleaner - I don't think size will matter all that much to Sue as it truly seems to be that she just wants sex with someone else.

In bed last night Sue was quite animated. I knew she was horny from how she'd been behaving all day and was proved correct last night when she ceremoniously locked our bedroom door and opened her robe to reveal her naked body underneath. She stood in front of me and undressed me and then pushed me to the bed and got on top of me. She lay my cock back against my stomach and then she proceeded to rub herself - her pussy up and down over the length of my cock and I could feel both how hot she was and also how wet she was.

When we rolled back over and started to kiss again and began running our hands all over each other she again asked me if I thought Frank was going to like her being all bare? I laughed at her and again told her how no man in his right mind wouldn't like her bare pussy. I then looked at her and said "do you think Joanne would have ever done this for him?" She giggled and said that based on what we'd heard about their relationship, she said she'd be surprised if they'd even had sex and that I was probably right, that Frank may have never seen or had a bare one!

That led to yet another fairly explicit conversation between us that included Sue suggesting that Frank might be trustworthy enough that maybe she wouldn't feel the need to have him use condoms. I smiled and said "I expected no less from you" and that I was sure she'd use her best judgement and then I added "I know what you like!". She giggled back at me and reminded me that "You like it best that way too!".

I couldn't deny that and as we began to fuck the conversation drifted to her openly admitting again that she missed having another guy to fuck - and added - another cock to cum in her. She felt my reaction and she encouraged me to tell her what I wanted. I was a bit lost in enjoying the thoughts she'd gotten me started with - that plus I was totally loving burying my cock deep in her and feeling her wetness pulling and sucking at my cock.

I told her again that I loved to think about her fucking another guy. We were looking right into each others eyes. I told her that I loved that she was going to let Frank have her and that "I hoped he was going to fuck the hell out of her". She squealed and I swear she may have orgasmed right then but I was on a roll and I just kept it going and told her that "I hoped he would cum a lot in her" and that "she'd come home to me all wet and used". I felt her feet and legs wrap around me as all she was saying was "oh yeah" and "I hope so".

But it all became just moans and unintelligible after a few more moments as our passions built. Until she start to really push up at me as I was pounding into her. I changed my motion a tiny bit to rub against her clit a bit more and that was it - she let loose with a scream and I could feel her pussy spasming. And that was it for me - a moment later before she'd stopped cumming, her eyes opened wide as she felt me let loose in her. I guess it was one of those moment as she kept telling me that she could feel me cumming and then how "hot" it felt in her and her saying "wow, you must have really needed that" from how much of our juices came oozing out afterwards.

I can still remember when she was all shy about that and would have scurried off to the bathroom. But not now. She, almost proudly, just lay there, one leg straight out flat on the bed and her other bent at the knee leaving her wet and messy pussy clearly on display! She giggled when she saw me look between her legs and she just said "you made a mess in me!".

Damn do I love her. We cleaned up together in the bathroom and she giggled again while we waited for the water to warm up in the sink - I looked down at her and a trickle of our cum had started down one of her thighs.

More later.

STB, I think the anticipation is driving the both of you to horny heights. When it finally happens, Frank wont know what hit him.

Well, despite a lack (that I know of) contact with Frank, Sue is still quite aroused at all of this. She's enjoying playing the role at times including last night.

I knew something was up with how she was smiling and very "huggy" with me when I got home from work yesterday. I regretted having to go out for a bit last night and not getting back home till about 10pm. I came in and the house was dark (I knew our daughter had gone to bed early as she'd called me and said goodnight) and something told me to be quiet going upstairs.

Sure enough - even down the hall I could hear the buzz of her vibrator and as I approached our bedroom I could hear the quiet moans. I thought about bursting in on her but instead I let her have her time alone. I had a wicked hard-on as I heard her moaning louder and then more softly at times. As I walked away and down the stairs I decided that it really turned me on to leave her at that moment and let her enjoy her passion.

I went back to the car and went and got some gas (damn $3.69 a gallon!!!) and then came back maybe 15 minutes later. This time I made more noise coming in and by the time I came up the stairs, the lights were on in the bedroom.

I came in and she came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe and I could see on her face that she'd only just finished her pleasure maybe a few minutes earlier. I didn't look in the bathroom but I knew she was washing off her vibrator. As I got changed I turned my head and saw her sneaking the vibrator back into her nightstand.

A short while later I lay in bed and she came into bed and she took off her robe leaving her just wearing panties and she slid a long-t-shirt over her bare breasts hiding them from me. It was obvious from the lump in my pants that I was turned on and she got in under the covers and I rolled to her and started to kiss her.

She kissed me briefly but said that she'd "rather not tonight" and then said that I "should probably go back to having a night for myself again soon". I got up on my elbows and looked at her and she said "you know, I like getting horny for my dates" and "I'm hoping that'll start again so I think maybe you should also". I told her that I was hoping to have had HER tonight and she giggled and said "don't be silly, Jim took care of me earlier tonight while you were out!".

Damn - she must have seen my cock throb as she said that. I told her that only made me want her more and she said "well, you'll just have to wait" and after a moment she put her hand on mine and she said in this seductively sexy voice "I think you'll need to take care of it tonight" and she put my hand on the bulge in my boxers!

I looked at her and said "you want to watch?" and she smiled and nodded her head and quietly said "yes". She dimmed the lights a bit and when she came back, she pulled the blankets down and again, put my hand now right on my cock. I slid them down and she giggled at how hard and horny I seemed to be. As I started to stroke she snuggled in next to me and said how "nice it is that you can take care of yourself".

Between her breathing in my ear and saying stuff, I was really horny and very much getting into a really good rhythm. She started to talk and tease me about saying how she will soon have 3 cocks for her - me, Jim (her dildo) and Frank. And that had me really stroking. She then said that she was so satisfied from earlier that she didn't want or need anything else for her so her panties were staying on!!! Damn did that get me going and then she said that she thought I might need to be sure I was really satisfied.

At first I didn't understand what she was saying as I was so focused on all sorts of things once she mentioned keeping her panties on. It wasn't until I was really close to cumming that I realized what she'd meant. She must have known I was close as just about then she leaned in and said "here, let me help you with this first time" - and she leaned in and pushed my hand away and gently started to suck me. It only took a moment or so until I started to thrust into her mouth and a moment after that I let loose and started to cum and cum in her mouth. It's always so nice when she will finish me off like that. She giggled as she sucked her mouth off my cock and after I'd stopped trembling she kissed her way up to my mouth and kissed me and on her tongue I could taste my cum.

I lay there next to her for a while and we talked for a bit about nothing much, she turned the TV on and we watched the beginning of the new episode of Justified on Tivo. About 20 minutes into the show at a commercial, she leaned over and started to kiss me again. As she kissed me, one hand went to my cock in my boxers and she pulled back and smiled when she felt me get a little hard for her.

I knew what she wanted and to be honest, she didn't even need to ask me to do it. I smiled at her and said "I could go again if that's what you want?" and she giggled back her answer and said "can you? I'd like to watch.". And so, in the dim light of the flickering TV, I slid my boxers down one more time and lay back and started to stroke. I knew it'd take longer this time and it did - but with her encouragement and teasing about how "it's good that you can relieve yourself when I won't be here to help you" - well, lets just say that my mind was already in that direction and I really didn't need all that much more stimulation. A few minutes later I told her "soon...." and she smiled and lay her head on my stomach. Sure enough, a few moments after that I started to cum.

I think she likes seeing that my second, and then third time (yes, before the end of Justified she encouraged me to do it a 3rd time) - that when I do cum, how it just dribbles out instead of big spurts. She always giggles at the 3rd time where there's not much more than maybe one or two small spurts and then just a little dribble at the end.

Not much more was really said last night, but this morning she was all giggly as she squeezed my cock as I got out of the shower and she smiled and said "how little he is when he's all drained out". I smiled and said that I hoped she was going to enjoy Jim again tonight as I was going to be out of commission.

I love seeing her wanting some of this for herself now - her suggesting, even telling me that she wants to watch me, etc. What a change in her.

Well Stb, the training for the next cuckolding has begun and it's great that you are both so in to it. Enjoy.

have you all had frank over for the big test yet and do you have any updates.

Dana - no, no news on Frank this week. Sue and I have talked about having him over for dinner again soon but I suspect that won't be until the weather gets nicer out and we can have an excuse for a barbeque or something else like that as a reason to invite him over.

Sorry but yes, we are boring right now other than our own fun in the bedroom.

sorry?

Never be sorry. I can never imagine things being boring with a hot wife like Sue.

well said look forward to any updates when you have them

Justified

Mr Soon Has Justified replace NCIS as the tivo favorite. My part of town. Bit over the top as to character developement, although there are some folks that come close. I believe your dear Sue took a bit of an emotional bruising towards the end of the last adventure. Bit of healing and restablishing you all's relationship and she might be ready to give you another ride. Thank you.

Jon - funny you should mention Justified as the newcomer on the Tivo-scene. NCIS has a bit more of an interest in a broad sense - but Justified has the "cable-mix" going for it - a bit of skin, a bit of sex and a lot of violence. Plus, since she's started watching, I think Sue likes Tim Olyphant a bit more than Mark Harmon.

The past week has been busy so there hasn't been much sex-banter/teasing going on. But the spring weather this weekend has definitely had it's effect and I'm expecting the logjam with Frank to break loose soon. She's been talking about wanting me to start asking Frank to do some stuff. I wasn't sure what she was suggesting when she said "you know, ask him to come over and help you out in the yard ... he should have some free time". And a moment later she said "tell him that I'll cook him dinner ... that should help convince him.....". So, I have my work cut out for me.

Get to it Stb. Spring is in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread