• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy cucks

• Thread startersissycuckmaid
  • Start date
My suck slut

A slave and cuck should always strive to please their Mistress, and prove their devotion. My suck slut is required to do so daily. I have begun to test that devotion. I decided that "she" will now become my personal cock sucking *****. I have started to make her crossdress and begun taking her to an adult theater here in Chicago.

We will be there this Saturday Feb. 28th 2009. So if you feel like helping me perfect her oral technique please do contact me.

Attachments

• cuckcam 193.jpg
    cuckcam 193.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 847
pics of me

hello too everyone...just wanted to share a few new pics of myself...hope you like...especially you Queen...MMMMMM...;)

Attachments

• digipics 004.jpg
    digipics 004.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 535
  • digipics 022.jpg
    digipics 022.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 519
  • digipics 021.jpg
    digipics 021.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 673
  • digipics 011.jpg
    digipics 011.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 756
Last edited by a moderator:
tscarrie42 said:
here is some of me

lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 645
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 820
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 730
ittybittysissy said:
hello too everyone...just wanted to share a few new pics of myself...hope you like...especially you Queen...MMMMMM...;)

Jeezus itty, you make me hard and drippy with every new photo........thank you once again for sharing. You are SO F'n HOT

tscarrie42 said:
here is some of me

Just wanted to say hi Carrie. You are such a cutie! I'd be flattered for any of your attention. A very sexy gurl you are.....yummy!

ittybittysissy said:

Itty, you are so very hot!:eek:

Mmmmm..more of me

Mmmmmmm..thank you soooo much for your comments everyone.....i'm soooo glad you like....keep up the hot responses..and i'll keep posting my pics...;)

Attachments

• digpics 480.jpg
    digpics 480.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,179
  • digpics 577.jpg
    digpics 577.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,384
  • digpics 591.jpg
    digpics 591.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,354
  • digpics 412.jpg
    digpics 412.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,221
  • digpics 197.jpg
    digpics 197.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 878
tscarrie42....you look amazing...but you really should try corsetting to improve your waistline.

Attachments

• 010107r.jpg
    010107r.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 624
  • wendy2.jpg
    wendy2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 658
  • wendy3.jpg
    wendy3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 682
  • wendy4.jpg
    wendy4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 639
  • wendy5.jpg
    wendy5.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,359
hornblowerm said:
A sissy cuck should be awarded demerits for each instance of misbehaviour. A Bull can then decide how many strokes should be administered for each demerit. The sissy should thank the Bull for the punishment.

What an outstanding idea.

demerits

I have found that if a cuck is properly motivated they will behave very nicely.
For a while I practiced a system called "fuck sticks". It was a dual purpose name.

1) It conveys my opinion of the bitch.
2) The stick can be used to fuck me (under certain conditions of course) :D

Under the system the cuck is rewarded for good behavior on a daily basis. they can earn one stick a day. The cuck is given a choice as to what they would like to do with their stick. They can bank it,to fuck me or they can use it to jack off.

The cuck must bank 15 sticks to jack off and 90 sticks to fuck. When a cuck screws up they lose 5 sticks. The odds that they will ilose sticks in any 90 day period are great.

This form of cucking makes the cuck prove his devotion and desire to fuck his Mistress or he can be the selfish pig he probably is.

If by chance they should earn the right to fuck, there is also a catch. It should take a cuck 90 days to save enough sticks to fuck. If they reach that goal in 90 days they are allowed to go to town for 20 minutes. For every day over the 90 that it takes they lose 5 minutes. When the clock hits zero they lose all accumulated sticks and must start all over:(

In addition the count is set to zero every 94 days.

some new ones of me

hello again to everyone...hope you all are well and having lots of kinky fun.....thought i'd share a few more new ones of me....hope you like...;)

Attachments

• digipics 001.jpg
    digipics 001.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 587
  • digipics 005.jpg
    digipics 005.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 879
  • digipics 003.jpg
    digipics 003.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 949
Itty!

I could just eat you up! Your pix make me spurt.... K

Hi everyone! I found a new home here, these pictures look sooooo good!!! I've always wanted to be cock sucker and it's great to be among people who want the same. I haven't had my first cock yet but I'm dying to try!!

Cuck eye view

AtlantaCuckSucker said:
Hi everyone! I found a new home here, these pictures look sooooo good!!! I've always wanted to be cock sucker and it's great to be among people who want the same. I haven't had my first cock yet but I'm dying to try!!

Hi, here's what it's like up close and personal as your wife gets fucked!

Attachments

• I was this close.jpg
    I was this close.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 569
  • K well fucked.jpg
    K well fucked.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 688
  • k&ed4.jpg
    k&ed4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 779
  • cuck eye view.jpg
    cuck eye view.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 516
  • cuck32.jpg
    cuck32.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 530
Hot

very hot!! does K make you clean her out afterwords? Do you lick the cum off their dick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cum sucking Cuckold

AtlantaCuckSucker said:
very hot!! does K make you clean her out afterwords? Do you lick the cum off their dick?

Yes, been many, many years since I first sucked her pussy after being fucked but it wasn't until more recently that I was asked to suck a lover clean, by that did I was ok with it, and now enjoy it. I found it was the B/F who asked for it, not my wife, but her affirming his wishes is what I responded to.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<

Attachments

• Force Feeding.jpg
    Force Feeding.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 737
one of sissy me

Attachments

• Picture 36.jpg
    Picture 36.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 478
Candice

Mmmmm, fuckbunny alert! This wolf is drooling..... K