• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy cucks

• Thread startersissycuckmaid
  • Start date
marissa_sissy said:
oh quit it....

post pics or mind your own business...

The self appointed Sherriff of Nottingham has spoken.
If you've ever had your photos stolen and used by someone else to post on another site,then i take your point,if not i think people should question the source of photos which are obviously not theirs. or mind your own business

again, its you who posted them in the first place. I have seen your pics all over. If you didnt want them stloen, you shouldnt have posted them. No need to be all mean spirited about it, but I dont come to this message board to read about people fighting over nonsense. Fiona, post some sissy pics. Thats all I am saying. Relax. Everyone is stealing them. The ones on here, are stolen every day.

marissa_sissy said:
again, its you who posted them in the first place. I have seen your pics all over. If you didnt want them stloen, you shouldnt have posted them. No need to be all mean spirited about it, but I dont come to this message board to read about people fighting over nonsense. Fiona, post some sissy pics. Thats all I am saying. Relax. Everyone is stealing them. The ones on here, are stolen every day.

All I am saying is these pics which they claim to be theirs are from a comercial site and not theirs,not me who posted them,i just posted the evidence.
nothing mean spirited here,only the fakes.
This message board is actualy called a FORUM,in case you hadn't noticed,which is a place for discussion,it is actually you that needs to relax,and discuss like an adult,this is not your problem,so butt out.

I dont have to prove nothing to you.

If anyone is being rude here its you Fiona.

I'm gonna have to stick up for Fiona here. Why post pics and say they are yours, if they aren't? Just post the pic and say enjoy. There's probably lots of times, somebody found a hot pic of a girl on one of those girlfriend pictures sites and used those in the fakes and toons sections. If I found a guy and he said "fake my girlfriend", but he's using a Jennifer Anniston head shot, then let's all call him an idiot. Agreed?

My picture is in my profile.

Like I said..I don't have to prove anything. Ive been here on this site since 2006.

You want to post your own mug ..thats your business.

Everyone, chill down here ...

OK, that's enough, I think...

@ fionasissyslut: if you think the pictures are yours, contact me or one of the Admins (by reporting the post) and we will check the issue. On the other, hand, seeing those pics on another site (commercial or not) does not mean anything. We don't have an "exclusive content only" policy here, so every member can post any picture on any site s/he finds fit.
No one has the right to ask another member to come out of the shadows , for any reason. Those who are willing to do so, will do so by their only reasons.
Regarding stealing pictures, I can suggest you brand them (like Jinxypie is doing). At least everyone will now that they are stolen.

@ marissa_sissy: Please, let us do the police work... I'd rather have you enjoy the forums and contribute to it, than dealing with dirty laundry. TIA.

s_zip99 said:
OK, that's enough, I think...

@ fionasissyslut: if you think the pictures are yours, contact me or one of the Admins (by reporting the post) and we will check the issue. On the other, hand, seeing those pics on another site (commercial or not) does not mean anything. We don't have an "exclusive content only" policy here, so every member can post any picture on any site s/he finds fit.
No one has the right to ask another member to come out of the shadows , for any reason. Those who are willing to do so, will do so by their only reasons.
Regarding stealing pictures, I can suggest you brand them (like Jinxypie is doing). At least everyone will now that they are stolen.

@ marissa_sissy: Please, let us do the police work... I'd rather have you enjoy the forums and contribute to it, than dealing with dirty laundry. TIA.
Point taken,but branding does not work,as they can crop or cut and paste

sissycuckmaid said:
I dont have to prove nothing to you.

If anyone is being rude here its you Fiona.

The issue is not anyones rudeness,merely the origins of photos you claim to be yours,yes you have nothing to prove here except the origins of pics you claim to be yours.
As previously stated i have had pics stolen,then they claim to be me,so not good.
The Admin have spoken so i'll not post on this subject again

REOWR!!! Saucer of milk, table for three? ;P

Neillienaughty - cute but appropriate.

Here's Why I Am A Cuck

Although I'm not pictured in panties and hose, the attached shot of my "package" is ample evidence of why I'm a cuck and love to suck cocks!

Attachments

• Cuckold A.jpg
    Cuckold A.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 309
60539.html

a peace offering. fiona I apologize. I do love your pics. It was off the cuff nonsense.

But the point is a good one. This is actually the first time I have posted a pic of myself, despite coming here for years to look at the wonderful type of pics in the is folder.

This is me and my my wife/Mistress Raven. She found out me being a sissy about a year ago. We are married, and I am the female in our relationship, by choice. she is masc, and found the pics on my computer. Its funny looking back now, that she actually saw pics of sissy men like all of us who come here, she thought I wanted to fuck a sissy in front of her. It took some time to explain, that I actually wanted to be the sissy. She likes it. She tries to be a good dominant wife, and we are happy. Secretly I alsways wished I could find a wife to sissify me. iI wear panties at her say so. She has a little bell she rings for me to serve her. I like it. All household chores are done by me dresssed as a maid. To any sissy men who come here, post your pics. They are awesome to look at!

I am not sure if I entered my link correctly. I posted a pic in my profile, of me shooting the camera down my sissy body, and you can see where my Mistress tied a pretty pink bow to my cb 6000.

pics of me

pics of me as Master likes me dressed,see through panties to show off my tiny cock

Attachments

• user74334_pic3070_1262597643_thumb.jpg
    user74334_pic3070_1262597643_thumb.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 206
  • user74334_pic3072_1262597643.jpg
    user74334_pic3072_1262597643.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 213
  • user74334_pic2260_1254826172.jpg
    user74334_pic2260_1254826172.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 198
  • user74334_pic3082_1262597831.jpg
    user74334_pic3082_1262597831.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 164
  • user74334_pic3075_1262597680.jpg
    user74334_pic3075_1262597680.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 155
displaying my ass for master

Attachments

• user74334_pic2115_1252931909.jpg
    user74334_pic2115_1252931909.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 138
Dressed for a night out,dyed blonde hair up with pink flowers,as master likes it

Attachments

• user74334_pic2122_1252931997.jpg
    user74334_pic2122_1252931997.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 179
pleasing cocks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 860955152.jpg
    860955152.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 555
  • 1060945186.jpg
    1060945186.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 767
Fiona, you're such a hot piece of sissy ass! :)

Users who are viewing this thread