• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

so calif superslut for bbc.

• Thread starterDT10
  • Start date

DT10

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2004
Too Many Assholes Around Here Lately

fantastic picutres

Fantastic shots!!! I have been lucky enough to photo my wife and an ex girlfriend in similar situations and they are the high points of my sexual career!

Nice Pics

Would love to see more!

Love seeing cute white girls with their blk boyfriends :)

Amazing!

A very nice set of photos. The fourth one you can even get a glimpse of her wedding ring i think. Please tease us with a few more. Thanks!

Nasty black in So Cal for your wife

Im Jay, saw the pics of you in Hollywood there, just the kind of MWF slut Im lookin for although skirt is a little long and loose and heels arent high enough, she should look like more of a ***** than she does in the pics but we can work on that, public play, nasty rough sex, Im 10.5" and thick and plan on pumping her white pussy and mouth full. Real meetings only, you can reach me at nastyblack34@yahoo.com. Im in Santa Monica.

Great Pics!! I really love the one of her sucking that black cock in the parking lot!! Keep them cumming!

What a cheap *****. I love it.

More pictures of her out in plubic with black men please :)

dee and bee said:
Fantastic shots!!! I have been lucky enough to photo my wife and an ex girlfriend in similar situations and they are the high points of my sexual career!

why don't you post those pics up for us to see?!?!?

what up

Man, she is hot!! I'm in San Diego and waiting to hook up with that white girl. my email is clementemejia@yahoo.com

More pics, please!!!

nice set of pics...do u have any pics of her doing anal?

Awesome!!!!

You are one hot and beautiful woman...... keep the pics cumming if you would. Do you have any videos available?

Tx

This is exactly what I dream of for my wife, wow!

All I can say is wow. Every man should be so lucky!

Great pictures guys, I think you can see the bulge your wife is giving to that hung bull in picture number three!

Users who are viewing this thread