• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

so calif superslut for bbc.

• Thread starterDT10
  • Start date
I agree great pics luv to see a hot wife taking black cock in public.Keep posting those nasty pics

We can't wait to see the pics of tonights fun. Good luck.

what a slut!!!! i luv it, let them use her like the bbc queen she is

traveling blk bull

oh hell yeah i need to pound some blk dick in those white fuckholes.i'm a 6'5''250lb blk bull in DC and itravel on business.yahoo profile alsblk9.love fucking blk dick loving white sluts. peace al

Didnt get your email, lets meet this week

Still lookin to hook up with her in a tiny skirt and heels, let her suck my fat black cock in the car. Lets make it happen, Im free for the rest of the week, day or night. you can also hit me up on IM, Nastyblack34 on yahoo.
Nastyblack34@yahoo.com

so how did it go where are the pics...

Damn! You are one lucky guy to have a slut wife like that! Thanks for the pics... They're always welcome! (btw...does she know you post them here for us to see?)

more please

keep them cumming!, please.

Yo DT10...I have been trying to get with your wife for the last 4 months. Whats the deal.. I promise to do here right on the Beach. Is that public enough? I am sure we can arrange it. Drop me am email and let me know when we can meet up. ccedeno@sbcglobal.net

Nice pix, post more

damn, that is so hot.....she is such a slut for bbc!!

DT10, I've followed your adventures at DC for a while now. I am enthralled and impressed with your wife and can't believe anyone would pass up a chance to be with her. I only wish you were in Houston where I could worship her body and give her all the black cock she could take. Keep the pictures coming.

Why wasn't I invited? LOL

DT10 said:
coju, yes she does. she loves the black cock and i love watching her use them. so it is a team effort to find them.

phantasmic, you have mail

genesisman, wife would like to know if you are black and close enough to cum fuck her now

here are a couple pics of the outfit she wore for the mooning.

only two of the four guys showed. still haven't processed the pics yet.

You haven't forgotten about me, have you?

lovely! Lucky couple!

what a pro...awsome

don't stop now...!!!...god u are soooooo frickin' hot....thanks for sharing with us...lys...

t

Great pics. Both of you are very lucky.

She's hot.

hot hot hot....my dream realised. lucky man and wife is super hot...being gangbanged by black dudes....that is what i want for my wife...

Post more, please!

Users who are viewing this thread