• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

so calif superslut for bbc.

charlie parker

GREAT FLICKS - SHE SURE IS A SEXY LOOKING SLUT - YOU MUST ENJOY BEATING YOUR MEAT WATCHING HER SERVICE BLACK MEN AND THEN GETTING GOOD SLOPPY SECONDS WHEN THEY ARE THROUGH WITH HER. I KNOW SHE LOVES SUCKING BLACK NIGGER COCK - PROBABLY SUCKED 100s - DOES SHE SUCK YOUR COCK TOO

My wife had her first BBC last fall and loves it. She has done 3 now and wants her first gang bang. We can't wait.

hey california

we are in orange county too.Love BBC. E us. Maybe we can set up an all black GB.......Cissy...............PS. I like it bareback and deep.........

e us. I love BBC. We are in orange county and maybe we can set uop a BBC GB...........Cissy..........Talkcheep@aol.com

Always admired your work on RedClouds. Keep up the fine photography and exquisite eroticism.

I live in so cal, would love to spy on you guys fucking ..love to see that slutty body in public! My fantasy would be to jerk off while spying on that slut doing something. Let me know if this can be arranged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back