• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
I have followed this thread since the beginning. I didn't see a need to say anything that hadn't already been said. But then you went and showed that pic of u getting it doggy and...well...I just had to say thank u! If you have anymore like that, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share! BTW, i couldn't help but notice you got some nice tits to go with all that ass! Simply Marvelous!

that azzz is juicy as hell...would love to see here standing up st8 and the profile view...

That is a very nice ass if she is reaal and not some fake pic that you found and just post on this site. If she is real that is that finest ass I have ever seen, but I don't think that she is your wife or gf or anything.

9INCHEBLACKSTUD_MN said:
That is a very nice ass if she is reaal and not some fake pic that you found and just post on this site. If she is real that is that finest ass I have ever seen, but I don't think that she is your wife or gf or anything.

Typical Negro! Read Hater Read:lame:

I glanced over most all the posts here so may have missed the obvious statement. Just in case it isn't here I'll say it. That is one fine white girl with a black girls ass. When was the last time some one had a tongue in it, and if not, why not. That's a eating ass for sure. Well....fucking too.

If only I were a Black Man!

You are gorgeous! Slim waste, perfect breasts and an ass that is simpy amazing! It's perfect! Too big? NO! Just right! For BBC that is! I'd like to lick you clean after your filled by BBC!:love:

never met or saw an ass i couldn't handle..bend her over two pillows..face/shoulders down..ass up..knees open..
i'll show you if her ass is too big

Hoe Shorts

wlhblkf2br said:
You are gorgeous! Slim waste, perfect breasts and an ass that is simpy amazing! It's perfect! Too big? NO! Just right! For BBC that is! I'd like to lick you clean after your filled by BBC!:love:

Hope you like my Hoe Shorts

Attachments

• DaMn!!.jpg
    DaMn!!.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3,235
Ass

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
She would put black women's asses to shame! Damn, it looks like a cartoon drawn ass! How does she walk?

With some difficulty...

Attachments

• OMGGG!!!.jpg
    OMGGG!!!.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2,582

Users who are viewing this thread