Step daugther and black boyfirend

• Thread starterTracie
  • Start date

Tracie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2007
My step daugther is 16, dating for only six months. She has been dating a balck boy from school for a month. I found out she sucks him off allmost everyday after I caught them in the car in the front yard after one of their dates. She had on problem telling me she loves to do that. She also has started to dress different. Should I expect other changes in her while she dates this boy?

Tracie....I think she is going to be a black cock slut......do you have any pictures of this young lady?

Thats your daughter dude.

There would be changes in a 16 year old no matter who she was dating. Keeping company with blacks might very well lead to her adopting elements of black behavior and culture. She might even become a "Wigger". There's also a chance that her belly might start to swell up.

Tracy do you want to do him to?

Did he have a BBC? Did it stir feelings in you?

Attachments

• Lets_do_it!.jpg
    Lets_do_it!.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,794
my daughter is 16 and also dating a black. ilove it

Reactions: UsexA and milkygirl
The biggest change you'll probably notice is the number of boys she starts hanging out with.

Changes

I have noticed she will be the only girl with her boyfriend and his friends.

Why don't you join the group take on some young black cock.

Just let them be teenagers, they both may move on to other things within days, weeks, or months. Teens seem to be colorblind if we adults allow them to be, so don't rock that boat.
I would say that the birth control chat is due, if you haven't already had it. I never had that chat and had my first son before I turned 17, thinking back I'm glad I wasn't on the pill.
As far as her enjoying her young man with her mouth, whats so wrong with it, I love sucking cock too.

Just my position, Nikki

I watched a Dr. Phil program last week and it was all about teen sex and a segment of the program was focused on a new epidemic with all teens that "Oral sex is the new GOOD NIGHT KISS". All the information was based on interviews conducted by a woman who wrote a book about it and she went to many of the schools around our nation.

So, after watching the show, I'm now not so surprised hearing about any of our teens having oral sex.. And with more and more of the white teen daughters dating black guys, I can understand why so many of them are walking around with smiles on their faces...BIG smiles..lol

I wish oral sex was the new good night kiss when I was growing up. As someone else stated she's at a age where you should expect change. And yeah someone needs to have that safe sex talk with her. Oral sex might seem like birth control for her, but I'm sure that boy is going to want more than just head after awhile

I'm surprised that many parent's STILL don't know that their young people are having sex, especially oral. It's easy to "hide", convenient for the recipient, and no pregnancies. Also, many girls do (whether we or they will admit it) enjoy sucking.

What may surprise most of you who feel their kids are having sex is that they were probably "experimenting" a couple of years before you caught them, or had suspicions, especially the girls.

@ the OP is there any updates at all?

I agree with Nikki

Just let them have fun, some girls like to suck cock I personally love it.

Tracie said:
I have noticed she will be the only girl with her boyfriend and his friends.

Buy her some kneepads. She will need them if she is doing it for his friends too.

No I am serious. Buy her some kneepads. See if she likes them.

francinegirl said:
my daughter is 16 and also dating a black. ilove it

Giving her any advice?

Please tell me you are not serious about taking advice from anyone in this room regarding your daughter. 99% of the people in here are white males who cannot see past their own fantasy to offer realistic advice.

I know you dont need me to tell you this but I would take the same steps anyone would take if they found out their daughter was sexually active. At her age, you have to stress safe sex. Get to know her bf... do all the things you would do if he were white. Set expectations, rules and boundaries... In otherwords, be a parent.

DaBlackBuzz said:
Please tell me you are not serious about taking advice from anyone in this room regarding your daughter. 99% of the people in here are white males who cannot see past their own fantasy to offer realistic advice.

I know you dont need me to tell you this but I would take the same steps anyone would take if they found out their daughter was sexually active. At her age, you have to stress safe sex. Get to know her bf... do all the things you would do if he were white. Set expectations, rules and boundaries... In otherwords, be a parent.

I'm sorry but there's no place for realism and rational thought here.

parenting advice at DC

DaBlackBuzz said:

Nah fuck that, one word... Youtube