Step daugther and black boyfirend

• Thread starterTracie
  • Start date
DaBlackBuzz said:
Please tell me you are not serious about taking advice from anyone in this room regarding your daughter. 99% of the people in here are white males who cannot see past their own fantasy to offer realistic advice.

I know you dont need me to tell you this but I would take the same steps anyone would take if they found out their daughter was sexually active. At her age, you have to stress safe sex. Get to know her bf... do all the things you would do if he were white. Set expectations, rules and boundaries... In otherwords, be a parent.

AMEN TO THAT, brother! That was about the BEST advice I've heard yet!

Ok, I have ONE question. Why in the world would you mention you let her wear what she wants and then you go on to mention she wears mini skirts with no panties? What do you want some perv jerking off over your posts imagining your daugher with no panties on?

blackcocklover29 said:
Yes, but sexually transmitted diseases are very low in the Black community compared to the whites.

certainly in the western world anyway

Are you kidding. Sorry but STDs are a lot higher in the black community than the mainstream. WONDER STD Document

Have the talk about birth control and safe sex with your daughters. I was about the same ten years ago. Most of my boyfriends were black. I was pretty casual about sucking cock. Actually I really enjoyed and still do. But most nights ended with my boyfriend's cock in my mouth. I also sucked off most of the guys I hung out with and guys I barely knew. But I didn't fuck till later, so thought I was safe. I got lucky and didn't catch anything.

My daughter has dated black guys since she was 15 she has only had one white BF.As for changing I saw a change she was growing up and becoming a young woman.I know she was getting fucked by them so I got her on birth control better safe than sorry because I wanted her to finish school.Shes now in her third year at collage and living with her Black BF and is like her mother a slut for BBC and I know this because I walked in on her getting GBed by five or more black guys.I didn't stay I backed out the door before she saw me but her BF did see me.I guess he told her I saw her and she finally called a week later a little embarrassed but I told her not to be that it was nothing I haven't done recently.I figured I should lay it on the table and told her that I have been taking black lovers since I was 24 (just 4 yrs older than her)and that me and her father have a agreement and thats all she needed to know about that.I told her shes an adult and can live her life as she wants.Thats how I handeled it anyway ,your not going to stop them so be supportive and hope they at least be safe.

Reactions: UsexA
dublackbuzz is right on the money be a parent set expectation he will respect YOU for it

Hungrylips said:
Are you kidding. Sorry but STDs are a lot higher in the black community than the mainstream. WONDER STD Document

Have the talk about birth control and safe sex with your daughters. I was about the same ten years ago. Most of my boyfriends were black. I was pretty casual about sucking cock. Actually I really enjoyed and still do. But most nights ended with my boyfriend's cock in my mouth. I also sucked off most of the guys I hung out with and guys I barely knew. But I didn't fuck till later, so thought I was safe. I got lucky and didn't catch anything.

condoms with Blacks? it's just not right

Its my choice and my body. You make decisions for yourself and I will make decisions for myself.

KingKong said:
This has been going on in the hood for ever now its happening in white society too. Growing up lots of kids i knew was fuckin at 13. If your kids just doing oral be happy at least they won't be pregnant. I know that pisses people off but its reality teens do have sex.

I grew up more or less in the "hood" too and I worked with 13/14/15 yo girls who like me did whatever, but I really didn't think that sort of thing happened in sleepy little towns too much.
Every school has the "class slut" but I had no idea that my son would enter the world of sex at 13 or that the new good night kiss was a BJ, which seems to be the norm now.

nikki1979 said:
I grew up more or less in the "hood" too and I worked with 13/14/15 yo girls who like me did whatever, but I really didn't think that sort of thing happened in sleepy little towns too much.
Every school has the "class slut" but I had no idea that my son would enter the world of sex at 13 or that the new good night kiss was a BJ, which seems to be the norm now.

Nikki as long as you say good night that way i'm good.

KingKong said:
Nikki as long as you say good night that way i'm good.

LMAO,,,,I say good night that way as much as possible, but then again I am not a teenager.

but on the bright side of this situation, this seems to prove that my son has been accepted by the young white girls in his school. Guess i just have to trust that he will use the right head before doing too much in the sex arena.