Step daugther and black boyfirend

• Thread starterTracie
  • Start date
Step daugther update

Thanks for the advice and opinions. She seems happy but in my opinion her boyfriend is using her.

Since her grades are still great I've agreed to let her do her thing. She can dress as she chooses too and do things with her boyfriend. Mini skirts without panties and revealing tops is her choice of clothing most everyday. He makes sure everybody knows she is his little slut.

I've over heard conversations where she agrees to give oral sex to his friends more than once. This must me a common thing to like a good night blow job.

Tracie

Is she also staying out very late at night and going to black clubs as well ?

jeez, there is no hope for this place... Her grades are good so I let her do here thing... WTF? Stop trying to be your child's friend and be a parent. I bet she will end up hating you for being so easy on her in the end.

BTW, I am nominating you for mom of the year! NOT!

I don't know why I get so worked up. I just don't like when people start talking about having kids or raising kids so irresponsibly. I know this is isn't real and just someone's fantasy.

Glad to see the Puritans are still alive and well across the pond! At 16 she could be married. :clap::clap::clap:

Tracie said:
Thanks for the advice and opinions. She seems happy but in my opinion her boyfriend is using her.

Since her grades are still great I've agreed to let her do her thing. She can dress as she chooses too and do things with her boyfriend. Mini skirts without panties and revealing tops is her choice of clothing most everyday. He makes sure everybody knows she is his little slut.

I've over heard conversations where she agrees to give oral sex to his friends more than once. This must me a common thing to like a good night blow job.

You're a fake account and when you post like this, it's obvious. If this were a real parent you should be arrested. Any parent who talks about their child like this is fucked in the head. Fantasy or not on this site, this is just stupid and fucking sick. Weirdo!

I have recently been faced with much the same situation as tracie. I wasn't attempting to listen to my son but one afternoon some time ago I overheard him talking to several of his friends in our backyard. They were all talking about one of the girls in their class who had been sucking all of them off whenever they wanted her too.
The whole conversation seemed so bizare to me, four 13 year old boys talking so openly about their actions with this girl.
After his friends left I pulled my son aside and had the sex chat with him. He and I have always been really close and he did open up to me but he defended his and his friends actions because aparently this girl enjoys sucking guys off so much that she will do just about any guy who comes along. My son went on to say that she will not fuck them but lets them fiddle with her.
He said that this girl sucks a lot of guys but a lot of the other girls in their class also suck cock rather than fuck on a regular basis.
I explained that his conduct just wasn't proper and he hit me with the ol' "everyone else is doing it" line.
I really don't think that I convinced him to stop useing this girl but at least he knows that I don't approve of his conduct.
Kids just don't look at oral sex as having "SEX".

Nikki

A lot of kids have sex around 12-14. I was a late bloomer in my neighborhood at 14. At 13 you're physically mature enough for sexual activity and you have the hormones to prove it. I'd be happier if my son is just having oral sex and doesn't have a chance of getting a gal preggers. I can see why you're not happy but it's a situation that happens all the time. Honestly I think it's why in other cultures they marry the kids off so young.

Oral sex = safe sex and practice makes perfect.

my daughters have blk b/fs too

my 18 and 16 yr oild daughters have black b/fs too i have caught the 16 yr old sucking a b/fs cock in her bedroom and have heard the 18 yr old fucking it is so hot i want wife to go black also :clap:

She loves oral sex.

My step daugther admits she loves oral sex. I know some people think lots of bad things about me, your not in my situation. I'm sure in six month this whole situation will be different.

Tracie,

Any updates on this? Where do you think the situation will be in six months?

oh ya one more woman that has a kid before she is passed being a kid herself and out of school because she has to take care of the baby no husband as he does not want to be tied down and another ruined life. good advice i am sure ha ha

I dated a lady a couple of years ago that had a 16yo daughter. She let her daughter dress provocatively (short skirts, stockings, garterbelts) and often told me (usually during sex) that she hoped her daughter was getting black cock up her. I was surprised back then as it was before I got into the scene, I asked her why and she said that she had been a black cock slut at 16 and loved it. She just wanted her daughter to have a good time.

Reactions: Bulldepraved
Oral Sex is not always safe!

Don't forget about the genital to oral (and vice versa) transmission of Herpes.

Also there is genital to oral transmission of gonorrhea.

It seems that you can never get something for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
She may become a 'wigger'? ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Tracie, just let her live and dont try to control her too much. I admit, I dont have a 16 yr old daughter, but I am pretty sure she knows who she is, she knows what she likes, and she knows she wont become a 'wigger', as most people can recognise this kind of BS personality DISorder and will leave it well alone.

Fuzzpetal said:
Don't forget about the genital to oral (and vice versa) transmission of Herpes.

Also there is genital to oral transmission of gonorrhea.

It seems that you can never get something for nothing.

Yes, but sexually transmitted diseases are very low in the Black community compared to the whites.

certainly in the western world anyway

DaBlackBuzz said:
Please tell me you are not serious about taking advice from anyone in this room regarding your daughter. 99% of the people in here are white males who cannot see past their own fantasy to offer realistic advice.

I know you dont need me to tell you this but I would take the same steps anyone would take if they found out their daughter was sexually active. At her age, you have to stress safe sex. Get to know her bf... do all the things you would do if he were white. Set expectations, rules and boundaries... In otherwords, be a parent.

Deblackbuzz is right

nikki1979 said:
I have recently been faced with much the same situation as tracie. I wasn't attempting to listen to my son but one afternoon some time ago I overheard him talking to several of his friends in our backyard. They were all talking about one of the girls in their class who had been sucking all of them off whenever they wanted her too.
The whole conversation seemed so bizare to me, four 13 year old boys talking so openly about their actions with this girl.
After his friends left I pulled my son aside and had the sex chat with him. He and I have always been really close and he did open up to me but he defended his and his friends actions because aparently this girl enjoys sucking guys off so much that she will do just about any guy who comes along. My son went on to say that she will not fuck them but lets them fiddle with her.
He said that this girl sucks a lot of guys but a lot of the other girls in their class also suck cock rather than fuck on a regular basis.
I explained that his conduct just wasn't proper and he hit me with the ol' "everyone else is doing it" line.
I really don't think that I convinced him to stop useing this girl but at least he knows that I don't approve of his conduct.
Kids just don't look at oral sex as having "SEX".

Nikki

This has been going on in the hood for ever now its happening in white society too. Growing up lots of kids i knew was fuckin at 13. If your kids just doing oral be happy at least they won't be pregnant. I know that pisses people off but its reality teens do have sex.

Tracie said:

Not cool at all. You need to put her in check and have a little talk to her. It's one thing for a grown woman to go and suck off all of her boyfriends friends, but for a 16 year old probably not a good idea. It may be cute to her, and she might be having fun, but that will all end once it slips that she's giving head to all of her boyfriend's friends and is labeled as a slut. Let's see how her grades are then.

And just because she keeps her grades up, you're letting her do whatever she wants? You are asking for trouble. Again, you need to put her in check before she feels that she can do whatever she feels like doing.