Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
In life there are critics and their are doers,and I can see that you are in the former group. The development of a plot is not linear. I feel that you just need to chill out and wait for things to develop. As you can see I am not writing five hundred words a day.

On the other day,thanks,for your input. I will keep you in mind as I create the story.

Robert Smith said:
In life there are critics and there are doers....
Not so. There are also critical doers, and writers who sometimes benefit from mild criticism.
Robert Smith said:
On the other hand, thanks,for your input.
You're welcome.
Robert Smith said:
I will keep you in mind as I create the story.
OK. I'll await further developments.

Last edited:
Mark turned his chair so now he was in a direct line of sight with the couple. If nothing became of the night that was alright since tomorrow was going to be a short day at work. Mark thought to himself that his sitting around at waiting for something to happen was bullshit. He was never one to sit around and wait for something to happen. He was going to create what he wanted. Mark called over the bartender and told him to send drinks over to their table.

Reactions: pizzaolga
Mark waited until the drinks were delivered before walking over. Once the drinks were placed on the table Mark got out of his seat and walked over to the table where the couple were seated. Mark steps were quick and with purpose. He introduced himself to many people to advance in his career that introduction were now relaxed and then was no nervousness in his body. Mark stood in front of the table and staring right at the woman extended his hand and said, "I'm Mark and I sent the drinks over."

Robert Smith said:
..... Once the drinks were placed on the table, Mark got out of his seat and walked over to the table where the couple were seated. ..... He stood in front of the table and, staring right at the woman, extended his hand and said: "I'm Mark. I sent the drinks over."
Nice....

my pussy for real bbc

wife (54).jpg

• Love
Reactions: ftwd and Custer Laststand
Olga,your pussy is always ready for bbc. Lock your pathetic husband's cock up in a cage so he would never fuck you again and just have him watch his wife getting her white slut cunt filled with superior black seed.

Yo *****,you know that I like to see your wedding ring in your pic. It makes them so much better.

The woman extended her hand and said,"I'm Olga and this is my husband George." Mark smiled and said,"Good to meet both of you." Before Mark could ask if he could sit down Olga patted the seat next to her and told Mark that he could have a seat.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Before Mark could say a word,Olga turned to her husband and said,"Go sit at the bar until I call for you." George did not utter a word he slide out of his chair,picked up his drink and headed to the bar. Mark watched him walked away and take a bar at the bar where he could see his wife. Mark smiled with an inner knowing that this was the start of a great evening.

Robert Smith said:
Before Mark could say a word,Olga turned to her husband and said,"Go sit at the bar until I call for you."
Very good. Ms. Olga told her husband what she wanted him to do....
Robert Smith said:
George did not utter a word — he slide out of his chair, picked up his drink, and headed to the bar.
....and, her husband obeyed her.
Robert Smith said:
Mark watched him walk away and take a seat at the bar, where he could see his wife. Mark smiled, knowing this was the start of a great evening.
He knew what he was going to do next, and so did Ms. Olga....

Thanks Custer for the additions.

Olga,I saw this and immediately thought of you.

bdsmlr-22330-kVXi2l4dkZ.jpg

The new normal.

bdsmlr-159138-BPKGPY40AQ.jpg

Robert Smith said:
Thanks Custer for the additions.
Hey.... you're welcome, Robert.

With Olga's husband sitting at the bar watching them both Mark and Olga knew what was going to happen next between them. Olga knew for sure that Mark had gotten the message loud and clear when he put his hand on top of her's and placed it on his cock. Olga smiled when she felt how large. Olga was sure that it was going to be the biggest cock she had ever seen,sucked and fucked. Olga ran her hand lightly across Mark's cock. As she caressed Mark's cock Olga's pussy started to get hot and wet.

Robert Smith said:
..... Olga knew for sure that Mark had gotten the message loud and clear when he put his hand on top of her's and placed it on his cock. Olga smiled when she felt how large. Olga was sure that it was going to be the biggest cock she had ever seen,sucked and fucked. Olga ran her hand lightly across Mark's cock. As she caressed Mark's cock Olga's pussy started to get hot and wet.
The plot thickens....

Yo Custer, what no additions for me to weave into the story?

Olga could feel the thickness of Marks' bbc through his trousers. She knew that before the night was over she would be on her back and Mark's bbc would be stuffed deep in her cunt.

Robert Smith said:
Olga could feel the thickness of Marks' bbc through his trousers. She knew that before the night was over she would be on her back and Mark's bbc would be stuffed deep in her cunt.
Ms. Olga's husband sat at the bar nursing his drink, looking slightly dejected as he watched Ms. Olga and Mark sitting close together at the nearby table where his wife had asked him to leave, to make room for Mark. He could see her hand was under the table, and wondered what she might be doing with it....

Last edited: