subhubnys wife

• Thread startersubhubny
  • Start date

subhubny

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2007
She gave me permission to post some pics. Let her know what you think. I think your responses will bring her one step closer to making me a true cuckold. Last night I was told to repost these and add a few new ones for a man she has met on here.

Attachments

• t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 1,288
  • t2.JPG
    t2.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,228
  • t3.JPG
    t3.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,044
  • t4.JPG
    t4.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 834
  • t5.JPG
    t5.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 954
Last edited by a moderator:
very nice

you are very attractive. you would not have any problem finding some young hot bulls to pleasure you. my wife is in her 50's and a bit out of shape but with a pretty face and a great personallity she has no problem getting all the big hard cock is wants.... she is having the time of her life while i serve as her cucky slave..... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey

Thanks for the responses guys. Hopefully soon to be cucked on LongIsland.

She's

definetly hot and deserves to filled up with big cock, I only wish she were mine so I could clean her lovely body up after she's been used

If more men post replies i am sure i can show you what betweens her legs. It is so suckable and fuckable believe me. I still wonder how i will feel the first time i know it has been well fucked by another man.

Glad you Mastered Resizing Photos

OMG!! Love her body, Great Curves and fantastic nipples. Don't be shy. Post More!

Yes her nipples are very big. They are twice the size of a cigarette and get very hard. She loves nipple play. I will show her all your comments in about 5 hours. Hope when we return home there are more complimentary quotes. She has logged on a few times but promised she hasnt read any yet. Thanks for all your posts. subhubny soon to be cucked.

My husband posted these pics. i did not give him permission at this present time. Because honestly I feel I am to overwieght at this time to post pics.

what

Mrs. Sub.... what are you talking about? you are an attractive woman. if WE ALL were in shape we would be super models and a world full of super models would be boring as hell... my wife is heavier than you and has no problem getting all the attention she deserves or wants. it's what you have inside that makes you who you are. i would rather be with someone who has a great personality and a nice smile then someone who has a "perfect" body but can't carry on a conversation.... just my view on life..... :cool:

Don't Be Shy

Linda's cuck is correct, if every woman looked the same....boring.
You have to accept and embrace that there is some Bull out there that will seduce and enjoy you AS YOU ARE!
You have attributes that are difficult to find on these sites. A real woman with real curves.
So many women are insecure about their curves that they fear posting pics. Leave the photos on that are already posted and be patient. Attention comes in waves...for awhile you may hear nothing, then multiple responses will pour in. Don't be upset with hubby. Thank him as we all have for sharing you.
My two cents.

Great poses... Looks like you are getting some good responses. Make sure to show her the cool responses she's getting. Then I hope she cucks you!

last night

Last night I was told to repost these pics with a few new ones for a man she met on this web site. Doing as I am told.

Now this is one sexy lady. What a lovely and sexy figure she has.

Sweet ass Love MILF ASS !!!!!!

Love the pic off her on her side. I can imagine me behind her easing my cock deep inside that sweet pussy. Real Hot pics Real Sweet !!!!! Look at those beautiful breasts and her curves man shes sweet. Nice to see a real NewYork MILF on here. Glad I found this sight. Have to figure out how to email now. Thanks dere lil subhub for puttin your hot wife up. email me maybe I can help you out and get that lovely lady of yours done the right way.

Still Lovin Pics, where abouts on LongIsland are you Mrs SubHubNy?

Hey, whadyamean "overweight"?

Mrs. Subhubny,

What's this "overweight" stuff? You have a *beautiful* figure, good-looking breasts, sensuous stand-up nipples, a well-proportioned ass and fine-looking luxuriant hair on your pussy. You should not be so bashful. Clearly, you have potential to step up, move out and become a successful cuckoldress.

Meanwhile, I hope you will allow your husband to show us more... with your permission, of course.

Best wishes—
Custer

hi

wow what a nice body i love them nipples and your ass mmmm

you have a great body!

i second what everyone has been saying, your wife has a beautiful body! i got hard looking at her pics and jerked off to them. i'm from long island (suffolk county), would love to be your bull when she comes around? what do you think?

hey

Those who keep emailing me, my wife is on here as mrs.subhubny. You can mail her directly as I will not forward any emails. When she does this it will be of her own choice who she picks. Thanks

hey

I'm so excited that eveyone likes my pic. Never thought I would get the reaction it did. I may even give my subhub permission to post more if he is a good boy.