subhubnys wife

• Thread startersubhubny
  • Start date
Mrs.

You have a wonderful body you should be proud of yourself, most importantly you have a wonderful attutide I would love to see more of your loveliness

hello

Waiting on some more pics, also waiting on a response email. :)
Whenever your ready we are on the same Island after all lol.

Your Hot Lady

mrs.subhubny said:
I'm so excited that eveyone likes my pic. Never thought I would get the reaction it did. I may even give my subhub permission to post more if he is a good boy.
My Dear Mrs Subhubby;
So bring on the photos. Really dont you think is about time you gave some of that sweet pussy to some big cocked dude. I guarantee you its a win, win situation. He is asking for it so get yourself some new BIG dick and you will be in charge of the pussy dept. for then on. Plus you will be making some men very happy and enjoying it yourself. You hold the key. Best Wishes to You With Your Rolled Back Eyes, for Hubby Creampies. :p:p okdeacon

more

more for everyone

Attachments

• t7.jpg
    t7.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 604
  • t8.jpg
    t8.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 427
  • t9.jpg
    t9.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 435
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 778
She doesn't lack confidence. She's just humble, which adds to her attractiveness. I love women like that, a little shy. Your wife is a real woman, which is femininity at it's best. She puts all those overly pierced, tattoo toting, immature stupid acting girls to shame.

real nice

Hello Mrshub,
Love the new pics!!! Are you getting closer yet? I hope so lol remember Im local hit me up with a email if you do decide to go for it. C ya

one more

one more for li guy

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 265
one more for you

One more For Liguy

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 224
help

Hi Subhubny,
it is actually not nice that you only parts of your wife, I am sure her figure is perfect and an erotic candy. It would be nice if you would let us see the full beauty of her. Your pictures were also a bit underexposed, you need some help with lightning. You would not have to show her face, that can always be hidden behind some flowers, behind a handheld fan or an umbrella. Pose her on a chair, Like Rodin’s Thinker, to show her shapely , well formed legs, or in a Marilyn Monroe pose without panties. Some artsy pin up pictures , like nude in high heels wearing an apron washing dishes. Nobody has to see her face, I am sure she is just as good looking as she has a perfect figure.
And you should get a nice present from her, because these photo sessions end always on the bed. And if you or her have a good friend to help with lighting it can end in a super erotic feast. With better photo work you could possibly famous. Do you have some friend that could help you? :)

Could we see your wife bare-foot, bare-foot up to the neck?

will try

Its a long holiday weekend. I will ask her and hopefully post by monday. Have a great 4th.

Same to You

subhubny said:
Its a long holiday weekend. I will ask her and hopefully post by monday. Have a great 4th.

I sincerely hope mrssubhubby gives away some of your pussy this weekend. What a great fourth it would be for all involved. Mrssubhubby it could your independence day in the pussy dept. Happy fourth!!:p:p:p:p okdeacon

Thats right , the Fourth is BBQ’s, a bit of wino, friends, and a perfect time to……. Easy to remember, the Fourth 2008 when Mrs. Subhubny became a hotwife. Have you decided jet who will be the lucky, privileged guy. She loves you and therefore she will make your dreams come true. Good luck.

If nothing else happens there used to be all kinds of activity at the parking lot # 9 at Jones Beach. Of course I wasn’t there for the last ten years. At # 9 you can not park, #6 used to be the last parking lot and from there we walked east along the beach. That’s worth checking out

Good idea

Hello Mrs Hub

Im stayin local this 4th :)

so anything happen

Hey Subs how did July 4th go? Any news to report :) Still love the pics hows about some more :D

Been a slow Summer

Last night for the first time in a while she spoke again of cuckolding me. got dressed in one of her favorite outfits and let me snap a couple.

here they are

The two she let me post.

Attachments

• t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 320
  • t2.JPG
    t2.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 327
I missed this lovely lady the first time round, so let me add my encouragement here. :)

Beautiful shapely woman that I'd be thrilled to have some private time with. The shots of her 'offering' those lovely boobs up for stroking, sucking, or something a little stronger are a real turn-on.

Do you like the idea of one (or more) of us spreading her legs and filling her up? More to the point - does she??

POST THE PICTURES :) and tell her she looks great ;)

EDIT:: Ok - you posted while I was typing. What an ASS :) Would love to feel that against my stomach as I I take her doggy-style.

she is fine and curvy as a woman should be

She looks like a woman should look. She has the curves that make me appreciate a woman. She does not look like a boy with long hair.
She obviously likes her body and has the lingerie to show it off to the best effect. I would love to meet here wearing a silk top so those fine nipples are free to poke and prod the blouse.
If you come near Philly drop me a line!