subhubnys wife

• Thread startersubhubny
  • Start date
Hello sweet lady

Hello Mrs Sub just wanted to say once more when your ready. Love the new pics and can only imagine myself deep inside you. Can almost feel myself behind you with your sweetness pressing up against me to meet my thrust. Will send you a P.M. realy want to get this going. First time coffee and a few laughs are cool till your ready. I know the first step is the hardest so lets take it together. Till then I will enjoy your pics. :p

Hoping

Hoping all goes well this weekend and she lets me snap a few more.

hey once more

Hello Sub and the Mrs, I check in once in a while to see how your doing. Still here less than an hour away lol. Just wondering how your both doing see you log in once in a while. If the smoke is still there let me be the the one to make it a fire. Will wait till then.

You are soooooo gorgeous, Miss Sub. Wish I was on my knees next to hubby.......

One at her knees

One of me at the feet of my Queen

Attachments

• Multimed.jpg
    Multimed.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 406
Two more of my Queen

Hoping soon she decides to go from fantasy to reality.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 406
Subhubny,

Shouldn't you be touring the local health-clubs and spas to recruit her a well-hung, young, and muscular, handsome stud to fill her to her satisfaction? :confused:

Hows Life Going

Hello Mrs hub,
Love the new pics the one of you holding that lovely in your hand is very Hot!!!! Hows it going / been following your Hubbies posts and it appears you havent cucked him yet. Shame on you I can see he wants this lifestyle badly and it appears also you might too. So once again I am here still on the Island if you want to make contact. Pm me and i will give my private email. Again love the pics and looking forward to being the one who gets you for the first time :)

P.S. Can we see more pics of those luscious nipples,often stop here to jerk off to them as I imagine sucking them.

have just found this thread love the pictures, you are gorgous you have a fantastic ass, would love to have you sitting on my face so i could worship it as it should be honoured with my tongue

another night out

we spent lhe last few nights at the US Open. I was hoping more guys would approach her open bossum as a signal. Although they stared and googled with thier eyes they did not approach and ask. I wish they had for she wasfinally ready................... here are her so suckable tits under wraps.

Attachments

• t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 287
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 286
very nice

I normally dont post any messages but as a black bull that knows good breeding white women, she is definitely one for the taking...nice pics

Mrs., you're a gorgeous woman. I'm glad you're letting subhub share the pics of you that he has and would like to add my encouragement to the fray - please do jump in to the lifestyle if you're ready!

I'm so glad so see Mrs Subhubny is still around and so sexy - we don't see nearly enough of her.

subhubny said:
.................. here are her so suckable tits under wraps.

I would take great pleasure in unwrapping these and testing that suckability. You have a great figure young lady, and would be fantastic to 'play' with.

If you are 'ready' then somebody is going to be a very lucky man to enjoy your beautiful body - and I hopy your hubby is ready to see you well satisfied :)

that is a woman boys...take note ;)...very hot and sexy...! got to show more though if you want to be approached and it helps avoid all the lame conversation and get to the point quicker. it looks like you two will be having a lot of fun soon and i hope youkeep us updated. you look sexy as hell girl...wanna go to my room and have some fun?

long weekend

Another long weekend here Laborday!!! Lots of talk lots of bbqs hoping and wishing this is it. Some plans made, keeping fingers crossed.

Good Luck

Damm you both deserve it sooooo much! I hope your beautiful wife really gets it put to her. I can hardly wait myself , just to hear all about it.:p:p:p:p okdeacon

wonderful pics.

Sweet Sweet body baby, love those nipples. i can feel them in my mouth my tongue rolling around them. That pic of you in your bed with your legs spread just enough to reveal the true woman in you. Only hope you get to enjoy a real man like me between those sweet legs. NY area hit me up would love to taste what you have to offer.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Mrshub,

Thought it was you at the LI Marriot last night I said Hello to. Have studied every inch of your pics and still log on to get off to your pics. Its a New Year lets go for it !!!! Still long to taste you, still long to have you. Hey and Mrs if it was you last night which by the reaction I got still wonder? Lets get together. Well I am off and thanks for keeping pics up, loved starting the New Year with an orgasm with my lady mrssubhubny

Not at marriot

We were at a party but a few towns away. I woke late in the morning to find the wife reading some posts. She motioned for me to head back to bedroom I saw she was on cuckolds.com . She laid down and opened her robe and I saw he clit swollen and wet. She was excited about your post and asked me if I wanted her to speak with you. She came so fast as I ate her and told me to get off the bed. I was confused at first then she told me to jerk myself off and beg her to fuck other men. Which I promptly did, after I came she told me to leave room. I heard her start to moan as she came again. When I mentioned your post later that day within moments I was again between her legs and once more a very fast orgasm. thanks LIhot subhubny