Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well, after the past few weeks now, it is clear that it will soon be Sue and Robert.
I'm not sure how to summarize it all but I'll try.

I should start by saying that they haven't had sex yet.
Sue has said over and over that she wanted to be wooed and seduced and that she wanted to want it when it happened.
And now, she is very close, if not there in terms of wanting it - and yet, Robert has remained the gentleman.
He's inquired about our status and yes, specifically my health. She's replied that I can 'perform' but not well and not all the time and she's, when a bit *****, joked that at times she is frustrated. She has also made it clear to him that I tolerate her indiscretions but has not told him that I know more, etc.

As of this past Thursday, he's finally had her top and bra off and he's felt and sucked at her breasts as part of a 'make-out-session' after they'd gone to dinner. Sorry, I should have mentioned that more. She's gone out again with the work group and at their last Friday outing, she and Robert had gone off alone and shared their first true kiss. He asked her if he could take her out to dinner and she said "that sounds like a date" and he said yes. She talked it over with me. I knew it was coming so in a way, I wanted to hear her tell me. She admitted, now quite openly, that she is horny about him and is attracted to him.

She didn't expect to have sex with him - she said he's being quite the gentleman about it and that she is so enjoying this playful seduction between them. She's come home after their Friday nights and now after this past Thursday night - so turned on and so horny that we've fucked like animals at times. After this past make-out session after dinner she also said that he felt her pussy over her panties. I've joked that this isn't like her - to hold back as she even admitted that she'd have let him take them off of her - and she said it's not her, its him. And she's said that it is working, that she is very horny for him. I suppose I should also say that she's said that he feels like his cock is bigger than mine - longer and thicker - and she's begun to tease me about that when we're in bed - including last night where she teased me about how he's going to feel in her.

I also need to add though - that we've had some fairly revealing conversations between us. Strangely, in a way, her desire for him has brought us much closer including sharing some incredibly passionate love-making sessions that have left us both struggling for breath. Our daughter went up to see her brother at college over the past weekend and that left us time to truly reconnect here at home. Almost immediately on her departure did Sue just release everything. I know she was also horny thinking about Robert - but we reconnected without talking too much or teasing too much about him many times.

She admitted to wanting him. And we talked about that a bit. She said that what's between us is so much more than just sex - that after almost 30 years together she felt she could maybe let herself go a bit more with Robert emotionally. I asked her what that meant about us and she said it wouldn't change anything but that she wanted to if I would be okay with it. I told her openly that it turned me on incredibly over this past month or two to see her desire for Robert grow.

We talked about something that an old friend of ours had told Sue not long after we'd gotten married. She was at least ten or more years older than us, divorced long ago and, then, long married - Sue shared with me that their conversation was the friend telling Sue that every wife should have a full-blown affair at least once. That it was good for the wife to feel that sort of desire. There was obviously much more to the conversation, both back then and now, but in the end, it was part of what Sue felt was something she may want to let happen with her and Robert. She said he has said many times that he would never want to come between her and I or cause us problems.

There's probably more that I've left out than I've put in here but I tried to hit some of the most important things. It's kind of funny typing this right now because I am sure that anyone who's read to here is on one hand asking - so, what did I say - and on the other hand, thinking - duh, he's a cuck - what do you think I said?

It is a very different conversation with your wife discussing giving her your okay to actively seek and want another man she's attracted to. I know she was attracted to Brad and Don and even Frank, but in those situations, it was more them wanting her and her eventually wanting them and developing from there. Here, before they've even begun, she's admitted she essentially has a crush on him - to use our daughters terms. I can say without a doubt that there is an intense closeness I feel with her right now after the way we've been together and how openly she's talked. We haven't talked specifics about Robert other than her saying she wants him - well, she's said much more when we're having sex - but when we're talking, the conversation really has been about us and only that about him - that she wants him.

Clearly we talked about the risks and she knows that once she starts to feel something for him, that it may grow into more. But she is 14 years older than he is and at very different points in both of their lives. She's told me in passing that he would still like to have kids and I am pretty sure he knows that Sue is past that point - but it serves as a boundary of sorts - so she feels - that will limit things. Plus he knows that I am here but he doesn't know my tolerance levels, etc. She did ask me how I would feel if her emotional connection with him grew. I told her what I've said all along, essentially, that as long as it was all working for me and us that it would be okay and I admitted that it did turn me on to think about. She giggled and called me crazy but she has also said that she is really beginning to understand me more and more - what she's figured out is that as long as I feel that our marriage is okay - and that as long as I'm somehow sexually satisfied - that I actually enjoy the sex she has with her lover - maybe not physically, but I actually enjoy it mentally and that somehow, her fulfillment give me a sense of satisfaction that I haven't seemed to ever find anywhere else. We agreed that no matter what, that we needed to be able to talk openly with each other. She said she'd try to be careful and that she thought she'd done much better with Frank (at one point she did say "it could have happened with Frank" meaning her falling for him emotionally and that it was her who held control - which must have been when she would have skipped seeing him, etc.) and I told her that she would have to listen to me if I felt she wasn't and that it might be hard for her to see it, etc.. She agreed.

That all probably sounded crazy but it's a shortened summary of most of the important stuff over the past few weeks.

She's not seeing him this week - many people have this week off from work and they still want to keep things quiet as much and for as long as they can. In the meanwhile,she is just soooo turned on and horny all the time. Between Thursday night when she got home and last night - I'm tuckered out right now.

They have no set plans for any next steps - she's said that she wants him to take the next step first though. Like she's said - she wants to be "wanted". I'm not sure if I'm necessarily ready for these next steps - but at the same time - I wouldn't think of saying no to her - not from how horny and turned on we both have been about it. It's such a crazy feeling to want your wife to want another man.

Gotta run for now.

Wow the adventure begins. So are you going to left out of this relationship, other than what Sue tells you or do you think you will be involved? It seems as if Sue is setting you up to keep you satisfied sexually even thought it might not be through her pussy? I am sure you two will communicate through this all and be closer for it. The good cuck days are just ahead STB! Have fun!

Great post, Steve. Very clear and concise. I will respond as soon as I have Sufficient private time to put my thoughts together.
Cheers, Harry

STB,
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, we salute you as you ride forth into yet another adventure.
(With apologies to WS)

Good luck, good cuck ...

The wife went to bed early, all stuffed from allergy, So I have a chance to get a few thoughts in here.

Steve, this certainly will be a new, different and scary experience. The first time that Sue has a lover, when you won’t know what is going to happen, or maybe is happening, when she’ll be home, (maybe not till morning) and what you will find when she does get home.

Sue was attracted to Brad too, And as I have said before, I think if she found a man like Brad, that wasn't married, she would have what she is looking for and would have a hard time, 'holding back her emotions'. If Robert is the kind of lover she's looking for, this one could drive your Cuckold experience, as well as Sue's emotional involvement to the very edge.

As you already said, the danger that I too see in Sue's affair with Robert, is that she is getting romantically involved first, before being, 'sexually involved'. Very much like an intentional romantic involvement. By the time they are having sex on a regular, even if spontaneous, basis, they will have established the, "Full blown affair" that, ‘her friend’ was recommending for her.

It's too early to tell what will happen even in the next few months, other than that they will certainly become sexually intimate. Sue don't know how good a lover Robert is yet. (bigger is not always better) When she knows, the dynamics could change, and he may not be as attractive as he seems right now. Or he could be more aggressive and 'possessive' and 'take over' Sue's emotions. You will have to observe her mood, and see if her 'playful and loving' attitude with you is changing. Is it better, more exciting, or is there less desire ‘for you’ from her.

I understand from your writings that the result of Sue having a 'lover' is multifaceted.
1. you become more attentive to her. (it's the male competitive thing)
2. She get's her 'sexual build-up' from her lover, (even if that includes several orgasms) so that when she comes home to you, she is 'primed' to really let-go!
3. She literally can create mental, 'foreplay' for herself, to enhance her pleasure of sex with you.
4. With 'teasing' and 'denial', she can 'ramp-up' your desire for her. Since she has an unquenchable need to 'be wanted', #4 is very important to Sue.

Right now, the only "safety factor," as I see it, is Robert's age. (in spite of the Cougar jokes) with nearly 30 years together, and approaching the time when you both can look forward to grandchildren, and retirement, it's not likely that she would, "run off' with, let alone marry a man 14 years younger, that's still plugging along in the 'work field'. I suspect Robert will not be the last (or only) “New man” she will, ‘put you through’. I hope you are strong enough to enjoy it.

Cheers, Harry

Harry
dang that was well said and i do agree with you all the way on this one.
and as youthink and have said stb is going to have his hands full with this one.
and i think he needs to keep a close eye on this one sue i think will totaly let go with him
and she will fall in love with robert if he does it for her in the sex deptment.
so hang on stb and see where it takes you and sue.
keep us posted.

Following closely, glad you all made the trip to the new site

peakmb said:
STB,
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, we salute you as you ride forth into yet another adventure.
(With apologies to WS)

Good luck, good cuck ...

Well said peak! It's good to have the forum back and even better to hear that Sue's "soon to be" back in the saddle! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us Steve.

Harry2614 said:
4. With 'teasing' and 'denial', she can 'ramp-up' your desire for her. Since she has an unquenchable need to 'be wanted', #4 is very important to Sue.

Very good observations Harry! The part I quoted is a new way of looking at the situation for me. When you say "be wanted" do you mean on a primal, sexual level or more on the level of wanting love and approval?

By the way, where's Will? I miss his point of view. He's probably busy, if you know what I mean. ;)

just thinking about this and where Sue may take you. She is telling Robert that you are having performance issues and that you encourage her finding a lover and that she knows that it turns you on mentally that she has a lover. Do you think that once she has a regular lover who is more able to give her hard cock more frequently that she will begin to restrict your access and begin encouraging you to jerk off as she loves to watch you waste your seed? She knows that as long as you are taken care of in some capacity, that you will be okay. It just seems to me that the horny animalistic sex you are experiencing now is temporary until she spreads her legs and opens up emotionally for Robert. Am I off-base? Is it the natural progression?

Far2 - I'm not totally sure of where all of this is heading. I suppose you are right in your assumptions of what will happen.
I've been re-reading a lot of what I'd posted here in the past - especially going back to the times when she was with Brad and when I re-read them I ask myself what would happen now.

We've had this "horny animalistic" sex because we've had the house to ourselves at times over the past few weeks. But in the past week, with our daughter and now son home for the week for spring-break, we have already moved back into the norm for sex between us. We both orgasm together and feel incredibly connected - but at the same time - I know that when she feels inhibited, that the passion isn't there in bed between us.

We haven't really talked much about her relationship with Robert - it is still too early yet to even know if it's going to work out (but I think it is already a done-deal) but until they have sex together, nothing's guaranteed. That's the part that actually has me a little concerned - what will develop in their relationship with Sue's admission that she wants to feel and connect with him emotionally. A part of me is excited - I do feel confident enough in us to let it happen if that's what she'd want - but at the same time, I know we're playing with fire with this. Still, the cuck in me would like to see her let herself go a bit. I do love seeing the passion developing between them and thus far Robert is proving to be skillful in wooing her. Sue is definitely beginning to feel "wanted" by him and that is exciting.

Far2 - I'm not totally sure of where all of this is heading. I suppose you are right in your assumptions of what will happen.
I've been re-reading a lot of what I'd posted here in the past - especially going back to the times when she was with Brad and when I re-read them I ask myself what would happen now.

We've had this "horny animalistic" sex because we've had the house to ourselves at times over the past few weeks. But in the past week, with our daughter and now son home for the week for spring-break, we have already moved back into the norm for sex between us. We both orgasm together and feel incredibly connected - but at the same time - I know that when she feels inhibited, that the passion isn't there in bed between us.

We haven't really talked much about her relationship with Robert - it is still too early yet to even know if it's going to work out (but I think it is already a done-deal) but until they have sex together, nothing's guaranteed. That's the part that actually has me a little concerned - what will develop in their relationship with Sue's admission that she wants to feel and connect with him emotionally. A part of me is excited - I do feel confident enough in us to let it happen if that's what she'd want - but at the same time, I know we're playing with fire with this. Still, the cuck in me would like to see her let herself go a bit. I do love seeing the passion developing between them and thus far Robert is proving to be skillful in wooing her. Sue is definitely beginning to feel "wanted" by him and that is exciting.

Far2 - I'm not totally sure what to expect in the future. Sue wants to be wooed and Robert appears to be doing that quite well. As I've joked with her, this is truly a "slow start" for them and she's said that when it does happen, that she wants to know that both she and he truly want it and that it's not just some drunken romp after being out drinking.

I am sure that if things blossom for her and Robert, that there will be some sort of increased denial. I know that if it happens as part of her new desires for him, that it'll be very arousing for me to see her wanting him more. I admit I'm a bit hesitant this time with her admitted desire/openness to be emotionally involved with him. We've talked and she says that it is something she's wanted to do every since we started with other guys and she admitted that she'd remembered about the conversation with Phyllis, our old friend long ago. She's shared more of that discussion long ago and Phyllis apparently had quite the affair back in her time - she said her husband, like me, tolerated it because of what it did for her self-confidence and desire in bed (Phyllis' long ago). I asked how she handled the emotional boundaries and Sue said that it wasn't easy and that it took time between her and her husband. I asked Sue if they (Phyllis and her 2nd husband) were swingers and she said that they didn't talk about it and that Sue was pretty naive at the time anyway - but looking back at it she feels they must have been.

So, that part does concern me quite a bit - that she'll be playing with more than just sex and "acting" this time and that she'll be putting her heart into it too. But, I would also be lying if I said that I wasn't incredibly aroused at the thoughts of it. But Robert is certainly taking his time and it'll be next week before they've planned to get together again so there's still some time for things to develop in.

I know it sounds crazy to think about this like this, but at the same time, I think it is almost an evolutionary part of being a cuck.
I'm sure I'll read back on this later and possibly regret admitting what I have, but....

Well now - that's odd - I couldn't see my earlier replies from this morning - and now, after I've posted another update - all of them seem to now show up. I wonder if all the kinks are out of this new forum? Seems like when I post updates they either never seem to take or I get a time-out, etc.

STB

sounds like sue my have found the RIGHT ONE this time.

as you posted sue wants him to make the next move and is sue out of work as well if so what is stopping him from not asking sue for lunch one day this week or dinner again.

that is something to think about to even if the kids are at home they are able to take care 0f them selfs if she went out while you are at work if she is out.

and it sounds like you are just along for the ride on this one. i guess enjoy it and keep us posted.

i have one other queston if sue has told you about him what type of guy is he.

and how is sues dad and mother.

sptbj2 said:
Very good observations Harry! The part I quoted is a new way of looking at the situation for me. When you say "be wanted" do you mean on a primal, sexual level or more on the level of wanting love and approval?

There's a long answer, and there is a short answer. For the long answer, you will have to read Steve's entire story.
For the short answer, you will just have to understand that Sue was 'brought up' to believe that marriage would supply her with all her emotional and sexual needs. The reality is that very few if any marriages do. Sue's reasoning and justification for seeking a lover is to "feel wanted". Some of the things she is telling Robert are revealing that Steve is not 'wanting' her as much as she would like. Now that may be a guise to keep Robert interested, or to cast him in the roll of 'the handsome prince'. Or as I said, her unquenchable need to be wanted, simply goes beyond what one husband can give. weather Primal sex, or love & approval.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry - well put. I hadn't realized this question had gone unanswered. However, I'd change one thing you said, Sue is not, nor has she been, that I haven't been "wanting" her enough.

For sptbj2 - one of Sue's issues with Frank, her most recent lover, was that he didn't seem to express enough of wanting her. There are many examples of where he dropped the ball in picking up on Sue's desires. Over time she's raised the bar a bit in terms of how she wants to be desired by her lover.

And now, with Robert, she is feeling that in addition to him "wanting" her - that she too would like to feel that desire for him - hence the increased emotional intimacy she is now raising as part of the equation.

I think I've known for a while that this is coming and I can only hope that she's selected the right-guy in Robert - although it does seem more that the 'selection' is mutual right now.

Steve. certainly, Sue is not telling you, ‘directly’ that you don’t ‘want her enough’.
What she is telling Robert (or what she is telling you, that she is telling Robert) is that she is ‘frustrated at home’, and that you are having ‘performance’ issues. She may be telling Robert more than that, but the object is to get him to, ‘want to help’ her fill that void. (no pun intended)

In general terms, wives that seek a man to have an affair with, will ‘justify’ that affair by seeking what they are missing at home. Sue is telling Robert these things to ‘justify’ their affair, not only to him, but to herself. As I said, her reasons don’t have to be realistic, they just have to convince Robert that she needs him to ‘rescue’ her.

Sue’s friend, Phyllis was advising that at some point, Sue should have an affair because “it was good for [her], to feel that sort of desire.” and, “because of what it [would do] for her self-confidence and desire in bed.”

With Brad, and with Don, Sue was desiring and experiencing the ‘physical’ pleasure of forbidden sex. (although not forbidden by you, it was forbidden by her ‘traditional’ up-brining). During her time with Frank, she began to ‘transition’ into the realization that she wanted more than sex, in her extramarital relationships.

Now with Robert, she is seeking to be, ‘desired’ and ‘wanted’ by him, and is already beginning to desire and want him. She wants to add an emotional bond to the relationship, so that the physical pleasure will rise above, ‘just sex.’

Sue said, [8.23.2012] “you have to live each day ‘to the fullest’, and to not put things off that you want.” but, when you said, "I know what you want!" She giggled and said, "It's not just the sex silly." So what is it that she really want’s? I think we are about to find out.

The advise from Phyllis, did not come into play when her reward was simply physical pleasure, but now that she is seeking emotional’ as well as, physical satisfaction, she can ‘justify’ her relationship with Robert, by using Phyllis’ example. Apparently, it worked for Phyllis, (even while she was still married) so now Sue is willing to try a “full-blown affair, to see if it will satisfy her need to be ‘wanted’. She has clearly said that she wants to be ‘wanted.’ weather your “wanting of her” is deficient, I don’t know. You will have to ask her.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Steve, Have you read’ 50 shades of Grey’? Has Sue read it? The reason that I ask is that first 5 chapters are a lot like her and Robert right now.

Do you know the details of Robert’s divorce? Reason, etc.? It cost him a lot of money, Yes? Does he still have his house? Or, has he bought another?

Cheers, Harry

Hello all! Finally made it over from the old place. Good to see this continuing here!