Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
If she fucks Robbie 3 or 4 times a week for the next 2 weeks she might not be able to feel you by Memorial Day.

STB
so hope you and sue had a great weekend.

and has sue told you yet if tonight was your last time for two week's or not.

keep us posted.

bear48 said:
For Memorial Day, get some condoms...and when (or perhaps of) she lets you back in her pussy offer to wear a condom - so that even if you are in her your cum does not enter her.

I agree you should wear condoms, so she feels more owned by him during your vacation away from sex. If you wear a wedding ring, you should take it off and put it in a bottom drawer until you "return to your marriage".

If you are going to have a real vacation off sex and let her be exclusive to Robbie, then you should not be allowed to see her undressed during that time - she needs to be completely off-limits, with you getting no closer than a metre away from her. Can't even kiss, hug or be in the same bed together. She becomes like a woman you meet in the street - "no looking, no touching, belongs to another man". That tests your emotions fully.

Saraha said:
If you are going to have a real vacation off sex and let her be exclusive to Robbie, then you should not be allowed to see her undressed during that time - she needs to be completely off-limits, with you getting no closer than a metre away from her. Can't even kiss, hug or be in the same bed together. She becomes like a woman you meet in the street - "no looking, no touching, belongs to another man". That tests your emotions fully.

As extreme as these idea's are that Saraha has brought forth I would tend to agree, especially for the short term (I wouldn't think this type of situation would be viable for any long term period of time but definitely could be appropriate for the two week trial period. IMO the more restricted (and yes extreme) the situation is the more it will signal/help you bear witness, to the beginning what will surely become one of the most significant chapters you will experience in this lifestyle.

Steve,
It looks like a blissed up weekend was followed by a busy Monday and the denial hasn't really bitten enough to talk about yet.

It will.

Peak, you didn't notice, I would guess, but Steve has started a new thread.
Trial Denial.
The story continues there.

Cheers, Harry

Saraha said:

I also think you should start wearing a chastity cage for 6 months, so you can't wank more than once per week when your cock gets let out for a stretch and ejaculation. You need to feel blueballs, so you become fully aware of what it might mean if Sue fell in love with Robbie and needed to sleep over at his place several nights a week.