• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue and Robert

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB
great update and sound's like thing's are moving on with sue and robert.

keep us posted.

STB,
It looks like its about to get very real again soon. Yet again your name rings true. As one of those who has followed you almost from the start, I am almost feeling that cucky angst with you. The start of another great adventure or a very slow motion car crash. The risk is what gives it the edge of course. Good luck tonight. I wonder what you will be thinking after say, ten this evening. When are you most angst ridden?

Thanks for persevering here by the way. It must have been a struggle for the site to transfer all the data. I hope we are beyond the road repair now...

Looks like the fun is ready to begin. I wonder what Sue will want to do with you once Robert get in her honeypot. It seems that she is going to start stretching her legs again and pushing her fantasies or maybe not. Maybe she just will have sex with you as normal and add some Robert too. I doubt it, since she is starting with the Thursday denial from the get go! Cuck-heaven you lucky guy!

Well, she is already off to work and I'm now following suit. Last night was uneventful but this morning, I am sure she teased me as she spent a few moments after her shower standing naked at her lingerie/underwear drawer looking through and holding different pairs against her looking in the mirror. She knew I was standing there watching her as I dried myself off with a towel. The only thing she said was that she wanted to be sure she looked good tonight "in case anything happens". She pulled up a lacy pair of blue panties and then walked by me back towards the bathroom. I pulled her into a kiss and felt her bare breasts against my chest and I know her nipples were hard. As we kissed I ran my hands down her back and over her panties at which point she let out a low moaning sound in my ear. After a quick bite for breakfast she was out the door - we shared a lingering kiss at the door after which she pulled back and said "I might be late tonight" and then added "but you should stay up and wait for me" with this sly sexy grin. And once again, our daughter has, coincidentally, made plans to be away tonight - at her girlfriend's house overnight as they are both going out shopping tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have time later tonight as I will be here waiting for her. But for right now - I'll say again and echo Peak's comments about this angst I feel inside right now. I can't fully explain but thinking of Sue possibly having sex with Robert for the first time tonight is just incredibly exciting - I almost cannot wait to be home later tonight and to know - with her not here - what she may be doing. Just as I also know that the moment she comes through the door, that I will passionately and desperately want every inch of her and to hear every moment of details...

STB
well sue should be on her way out with her work mate's.and robert.

if it happen's tonight will sue do robert with a condom or will she let him do her bareback.

keep us posted.

Dana - I have no idea what to expect from tonight. Based on the way she was dressed (and undressed) this morning, anything is possible - and yet from what she's said at other times, I'm not sure she's expecting tonight to be the "first time".

It's about 8:30pm now so I suspect they're still at the bar - drinking a bit, cavorting and dancing if the moment is right.

I'm incredibly aroused thinking of how horny she has been and how she must be feeling at this moment - waiting to be wooed and seduced.
And yet, at the same time, I know that we are inching closer towards her allowing another guy to have a part of her this time. It's a bit unnerving and definitely something that I try not to focus on.

Still - I need to find something to do for at least another 2-3 hours. Perhaps I'll jump back here - but the temptation to have a little self-relief is also a bit too great at times...

STB
thank's for the update hope you can find something to keep your mind off of it for now.

and some what are you looking to get a text from her telling you that she is going for it.

keep us posted.

It's 11:35pm and she just texted me that she's on her way home and that she hopes I'm waiting up for her. As if she had to question it?

I can't describe the feeling waiting for her to come home and share the evening with me. It's that first-date feeling for me with her that is just so amazing to feel. I'm sitting here thinking of her in her car - wondering if she had to re-button her blouse or perhaps pull up her panties!

Dana - you asked about condoms before - from what Sue's shared, he's ever-the-gentleman and I believe he's already said he'd use them. I suppose that would then depend on her. While I would love her to come home with his cum in her, I don't believe she's comfortable enough with him or to know enough about him to let him have her bare just yet. But then again, if the moment was the one she wanted, I'm not sure she'd let it interfere either.

Damn now I'm wicked horny for her.

Well, Steve, If I figure right, Sue must be home by now, or in the next few minutes.

I'm sure you'll be too busy, (wether reclaiming, or good ole lovemaking) to post before tomorrow. I Just hope that when you read this, you will have had a great night, and are well satisfied. I'll be glad to read it, which ever you post.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
OMG, I'm shaking just reading your last posts Steve! That's pretty intense.
Good luck and thanks for keeping us updated!

-Hiki

STB
i do agree with harry and hiki enjoy.
and keep us posted.

Waiting on pins and needles here too! Thanks for sharing this adventure with us, STB.

Well, did Sue find out if Robert is circumcised, or not, last night? I know you've said that she likes it that way best!!
Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Well, might as well start by saying that they did NOT have sex last night - her and Robert, that is - she and I - whew, we tore up the sheets something good that's for sure!

Let me explain. They drank a bit last night and yes, she said that by 10:30pm or so, that they were pretty much the only 2 left at the bar. She seemed to play it coy with me on revealing all the details but that was just to increase my arousal I'm sure.

She said she wasn't totally sure how things were going to go and even admitted that it was early enough that had he asked her back to his place, she probably would have gone.

Instead, they "went outside for some air" and that led to them leaning against her car as they began kissing - passionately she added. The look on her face as she told me all of this left no doubt that she was in heaven as this went on. Just from how she described how his hands caressed her as they kissed, I could tell that they were definitely in the-zone and oblivious to the world.

I did smile when she said that she opened her car and they sort of fell into the back-seat. She hadn't told me that they hadn't fucked yet so I thought - maybe they did fall into a back-seat fuck.

My cock grew rock hard as she told me how he unbuttoned her top and how he reached behind her - and she let him - unclasp her bra. She did that move women can do to take it off without taking off her blouse - and it turned me on incredibly to think of her lying back on the backseat of her car with her breasts out in the moon-light and street-lights. She said she was so turned on when he leaned down and began to handle them and suck at them. She even giggled and said that her hardened nipples surely gave away how horny she was.

She said she pulled him up for a passionate kiss - and this was when she reached over and started stroking my cock gently and she smiled at how hard I was as she kept talking.

I used to dread hearing of her passionately kissing her lover - as if there was some imaginary line that was being crossed - but now I realize it's part of the arousal she feels and just knowing that makes me want to hear more and more.

I loved her feeling so able to tell me how horny he was making her. She knows I'm with her and that just sharing the moment again with me makes me feel such a part of it. She said that she felt herself getting more and more into it and she felt she needed to feel him closer so she reached for his belt and his pants and she said he resisted at first but then relented.

Harry - he IS circumscised - she would have described it more if he wasn't but she said that he wasn't fully hard yet as she reached in but that he felt "soooo thick" even without being fully hard. I don't know if it was intentional but I immediately remembered that she'd said he was larger than me and at that moment - thinking about it being the first time she felt his cock in her hand - I knew how she must have felt reaching this point with him.

She said she kept one hand on his cock as he continued to kiss her but somehow he moved over next to her - I know the drivers seat is all the way up as she's only 5'3" and needs to reach the pedals - so I knew there was room next to the back-seat - and at that moment as she told me that, I knew what was probably next.

Sure enough she said he reached for the button and zipper on her pants and she almost seemed eager to tell me how she lifted her butt up off the seat for him to pull them down. She emphasized how he left her panties on almost as if to reinforce how gentlemanly he is - and I know from her smile and how she seemed so confident in telling me that - that she liked her choice of panties as something pretty but sexy but yet not slutty.

Apparently he went back to kissing her and caressing her now almost naked body with her blouse open, and now her pants down at her ankles and just panties remaining. She seemed to get even more passionate with me including now reaching down and sucking my cock at times in between parts of her story.

I still wasn't sure whether they'd fucked or not - she didn't really give it away just yet and I wondered what lay beneath her panties. She looked at me with a bit more focus as she told me how his hands went down her body till they reached the waistband of her panties. I know he'd felt her through her panties before but somehow this was so much more. She said he played with her pussy through her panties and she's sure that the crotch was visibly darkened by then - she made no secret that she'd have fucked him in an instant at that moment.

What totally turned me on was to hear her tell me how his hand felt the first time he touched her pussy beneath her panties. She told me how warm his fingers felt and how she didn't feel self-conscious at all about how he could feel that she was so turned on. She said her clit felt like a marble when his fingers grazed over it and how she took a deep breath - and even more - of how gentle he was as he touched her for the first time.

She said she immediately felt so comfortable with him that a moment later - and I have to emphasize how she was looking right at me as she just said this stuff - knowing I wanted to hear it (obvious from how my cock must have been throbbing in her hand) - a moment later she said she felt his fingers separate her labia and how as she felt his finger rub around her pussy - how she almost involuntarily shifted her hips to give him easier access.

I cannot tell you how emotional I felt at that point. It's a good thing she'd slowed down on my cock or I might have exploded right then as she told me how she felt the first time his fingers went into her pussy. She did close her eyes a moment later and then she did look away from me for just a second as she told me how he made her cum for the first time just a few minutes later. She said it surprised her but that as he kissed her and she felt his fingers slip so effortlessly into her pussy - that she just let it go and she said she had quite an intense orgasm underneath him. She said that when the waves of passion passed over her, that he was laying against her holding her tightly with one arm around her back and the other - still with his fingers deep in her. She'd stopped stroking me or I'd have spewed at that moment when she told me how she'd cum with his fingers still in her.

I was lost in the moment until I realized she'd continued talking and was now telling me how she wanted to "return the favor" for him and how she struggled to get his cock out of his pants. Just the way she said "struggled" made me understand how she felt. He must have been as hard as I was by that moment and she said that when she finally pulled it free, that he was fully hard and that he was really big. I'm no slouch in the cock department at being just shy of 8" and thick enough that her hand doesn't wrap all the way around it - but she described him as being even longer than me and she looked up at me with this intensely horny look in her eye as she said that she needed to use 2-hands on it.

She told me how she leaned forward to suck him but that she could barely get it in her mouth. She blamed it on their position in the car but I know otherwise. She said she tried to suck him and she seemed to relish in telling me that he tasted "sooo good". But that was immediately followed by her saying that "it just didn't work out in the car like that". I halfway wanted to tell her that she should have just gotten out of the car and let him have her from behind as she leaned over the hood but then she said that he told her that they should "save something for next time". And at that moment I leaned forward and said to her "so you mean - you didn't?"

And before I could ask anything further she shook her head "no" and said that he'd said that he wanted to talk to her about going out someplace special next week and then he said " and maybe back to my place afterwards?" She said she blushed at that and said that she was sure they could plan for that. She said she wasn't ready to go from ready to spread her legs for him to this sort of more serious conversation so quickly so she told me how they talked as she pulled herself back together. She kissed the tip of his cock before he pulled his pants back up and she said she looked up at him and said "next week?" and she said he smiled back at her and said "definitely".

I thought the story was about to end and by then I knew she was horned up from not haivng more than a finger-fuck earlier - and I knew that I was already well past there so she started to talk to me about how horny she was as she helped me undress her. I think we felt like 2 teenagers who'd finally found a few minutes alone-time. When she pulled off her top and bra - I loved seeing her breasts and knew that they were full and even a bit reddened from his hands and mouth. But when she stood there in just the same panties as earlier and I knew that he'd had her just as naked as she was just then - I went ballistic. I tugged her panties down and all I could think of was how wet she felt and how it was from his fingers in her as well as everything else.

I want to say we had some more fore-play but there probably wasn't much as I was hard and she was wet. But what I saved for last - just as she did - was that as I started to fuck her and she knew how turned on I was by how I felt she looked up at me and said "he asked me something else". I was on the edge as it was and I said "what?" in a half-moan. She looked up at me and I knew she was approaching her own orgasm by how she was talking and breathing - and how her pussy felt. She said that he'd asked her that if he could show he was healthy and didn't have any STD's, whether he would still have to use condoms with her. She said that he said he knew she couldn't get pregnant and thought that if he was safe, that maybe she'd be okay about it. She said he asked how I'd feel if he did and how she'd feel too. It was a lot to listen to and I mumbled back "what did you say?" and she said "I told him that I'd let him know". And a moment later she looked up at me and said "I want to let him". I knew what she meant and the moment it registered I peaked and let loose with a huge explosion of cum and I plunged way into her and stayed there and ground against her. Wow did that set her off with a scream and the knowing feel of her pushing back and up against me as she cried out.

Whew - I think that's the important stuff for now. More later... I'm getting horny again from remembering and writing all this down.

Wow!!
Steve, you know how I like to analyze what you write, and look for meaning 'between the lines'.

Well, All I can say at this time is that Sue and Robert took, one hell of a BIG STEP, toward moving their "Romance" from Emotional to sexual, and with their promise of, "Next week," You won't have long to contemplate their, "Next Steps."

I think Sue is "right on schedule" with what she wants, and right now, what she wants is Robert with a capital 'R', as we used to say!!!

Cheers, Harry

Wow what a hot update! Is it going to be panties on from Sunday
onwards like usual? Has she brought up your having to start using
condoms yet?

-Hiki

Hiki, I'm sure that is coming isnt it! She needs to be clean for her new man and I am sure Stb will get bare every once in a while as he is still able to perform every once in a while according to sue. My guess is that she starts being more and more exclusive to her new big cock romance and making Stb jerk off for her. She liked that dynamic before.

Miss Me????????

I know Its early in the relationship. But I'm starting to lose faith in the men of N.J.!!!!! "He wants to Save Some For Later?????" I think Sue should go Fishing in a bigger pond.

Will2112001 said:
Miss Me????????
Absolutely - your point of view adds a lot to this story!

Will2112001 said:
I know Its early in the relationship. But I'm starting to lose faith in the men of N.J.!!!!! "He wants to Save Some For Later?????" I think Sue should go Fishing in a bigger pond.
I think he may soon make up for it! Let's wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread