Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like two parachutes not three then. That would leave you somewhat stunned in the water but still afloat ..

peakmb said:
Looks like two parachutes not three then. That would leave you somewhat stunned in the water but still afloat ..
With only two parachutes sounds to me more like a hard smack on the water. Let's wait until he can breathe again. Steve is a survivor.

Mmm Wednesday. Perhaps Steve will get another opportunity to talk and a sample from Sue of how she is going to take care of him this year before his verdict on the weekend is delivered. Hopefully things will be a little more settled and clearer after that.

Was Paul supposed to shave her pussy in front of Steve?

peakmb said:
Mmm Wednesday. Perhaps Steve will get another opportunity to talk and a sample from Sue of how she is going to take care of him this year before his verdict on the weekend is delivered. Hopefully things will be a little more settled and clearer after that.

Just remember that Steve's Wednesday is 7 or so hours behind ours in the UK, so as I'm typing this at 10 at night for Steve it will still be the working afternoon and he'll still be hours from his Wednesday night session....

So much as I too want to know what happened on New Year's Eve, New Years Day and how tonight will go I guess that he will need some time to get his thoughts out

Reactions: SquirmingSub
A traumatic event requires an abundance of time to contemplate.....

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.