• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue's new life

• Thread starterbobbyjones86mm
  • Start date
bobbyjones86mm said:
BrandyJ – Yes. Are you ok with that.
Bobby Jones – Yes. I just can't believe it is going to happen.

BrandyJ – Well we are going to go out and get some food and drinks. Then back to my place. Mike is staying the weekend. Sue wanted him to be the first. You are sure you are ready for this.
Bobby Jones – Yes I want her too.

BrandyJ – Even with Mike
Bobby Jones – Even Mike

BrandyJ – I know, but you never liked Mike. You know Sue has feelings for him. Not love, but a boyfriend kinda thing. He wants them to start dating. Be exclusive. Can you handle that.
Bobby Jones – Yes. We discussed it.

BrandyJ – Even with Mike
Bobby Jones – Yes

BrandyJ – So you are good with Mike dating Sue and having sex with her when ever he wants too. Knowing that he wants her to be his girlfriend and that he is getting sex from her and you aren't. Knowing that he could get her pregnant and there is nothing you can do.
Bobby Jones – It took me a second but I responded yes.

BrandyJ – Ok now I know you love her. Dang I dont know if any guy would ever go for that. You are one of a kind.
Bobby Jones – I just love her and want her to be happy. If that means dating Mike and screwing him, then I'm ok with it.

Why is it that most of the wives in these forums love to have sex with someone who is not in good books of thier husbands? Just to belittle the little man? And why husbands like these do not object when someone else talks to them like this?

Why does it seem to be that Sue and her friends are so happy that you don't get to have sex with her,but anyone else she wants to can?She certainly has NO problem having sex with multiple partners!!!!Why can't you be one of them????Why is it that some women are so selfish towards the one they are supposedly in love with,but so giving to others who don't matter!!!!!I only ask because I don't understand that thought process!!!

Thank you for articulating it cblocked. As you pointed it out, the thought process (or shall we say the lack of it) certainly seems quite contorted. Not only that, the "love" of the poor man is justified only when he allows his worst advesary to make his wife pregnant. To me that is SICK!

This is not real, it's a fantasy being put to writing

Shidave said:
Oh Boy! How will you last a month!?
Hasn't been a month yet. Not easy. Feels like I'm constantly hard. Little sore, but I have used it to focus on Sue.

Raks said:
Why is it that most of the wives in these forums love to have sex with someone who is not in good books of thier husbands? Just to belittle the little man? And why husbands like these do not object when someone else talks to them like this?
First thing is my wife has never belittled me. If I make it seem like that it is my inability to communicate this. She loves me and makes it known.

I don't like some of the things in Mike and Sue's past, but it is just that. I know I will get comments that I don't know what is coming. Sue loves me and it is clear. Again, many of the conversations we have, don't ever make it up here. It is way to much to post. So understand it isn't humiliating. If tomorrow I wanted sex or to masturbate it would happen. We are both enjoying this.

cblocked said:
Why does it seem to be that Sue and her friends are so happy that you don't get to have sex with her,but anyone else she wants to can?She certainly has NO problem having sex with multiple partners!!!!Why can't you be one of them????Why is it that some women are so selfish towards the one they are supposedly in love with,but so giving to others who don't matter!!!!!I only ask because I don't understand that thought process!!!
As I mentioned, I could have sex tomorrow with her. My wife is giving a part of herself to others, but it is a small part compared to what we share. This may be hard to understand, but it is clear for us.

Raks said:
Thank you for articulating it cblocked. As you pointed it out, the thought process (or shall we say the lack of it) certainly seems quite contorted. Not only that, the "love" of the poor man is justified only when he allows his worst advesary to make his wife pregnant. To me that is SICK!
For this and the next statement, I will give no answer. Some just don't deserve it.

I look forward to some supportive comments if they exist. This is a forum for cuckolding and I would think some on here like it.

bobby, most people do not understand this kind of lifestyle. If it feels good for you and Sue then go for it. Just be careful; often there is destruction. Try to talk directly with Sue. Other women interfering can cause destruction. Good luck and keep us informed please.

bobby

Keep going, you are the one on the 'in side'. The relationship and the posting take work. From the recent posting appears things will start moving more rapidly. Only with time and your post will we the readers know. tks

Dear Bobby,

I am really sorry if I sounded very offensive last time. You have to understand that I have nothing to gain from these comments except to put new light on what you are thinking and going to do.

If Sue and you have thought out well and discussed it well, no problems. What I do not understand is

1) Why it can't be someone else if you do not like Mike?
2) Why you are communicating to Sue through her friends and why don't we see any passage on communication between you and your wife?
3) I might agree that her friends might be teasing you, to know your boundaries, why do they need to humiliate you?
4) And why the emphasis on impregnation?

Sorry if sound obnoxious again, but dear bobby these are the questions that need answers for you. Step into any relationship and any lifestyle with your eyes open and heart open and you may not regret. If you find my comments offensive, what would happen if Sue were really to do it and some one real in your life said the same things to you as I did.

Regards

Raks said:
Dear Bobby,

I am really sorry if I sounded very offensive last time. You have to understand that I have nothing to gain from these comments except to put new light on what you are thinking and going to do.

If Sue and you have thought out well and discussed it well, no problems. What I do not understand is

1) Why it can't be someone else if you do not like Mike?
2) Why you are communicating to Sue through her friends and why don't we see any passage on communication between you and your wife?
3) I might agree that her friends might be teasing you, to know your boundaries, why do they need to humiliate you?
4) And why the emphasis on impregnation?

Sorry if sound obnoxious again, but dear bobby these are the questions that need answers for you. Step into any relationship and any lifestyle with your eyes open and heart open and you may not regret. If you find my comments offensive, what would happen if Sue were really to do it and some one real in your life said the same things to you as I did.

Regards

Well, it's nice to see that I am not the only target for your ball busting posts! :D

(just kidding)

Bobby,
It has always seemed to me that some people really want to know (and test or verify) if stories on this and other sites are true. Many claim to be but are clearly fiction. Many try to write but simply cannot. Then we have those on the edge, they might be true. These seem to gather the most flack. Any inconsistencies are pounced on, pictures are asked for, claims made.

Take heart that this means you have a good story. The bad ones are simply not worth fighting over.

Personally, I would rather not know. The story is more exciting somehow if you can believe it to be true, so why spoil a good thing. This means my advice to you to all those asking questions re proof is, ignore them. Don't dig holes. It's your thread, not theirs.

radicalguy said:
Well, it's nice to see that I am not the only target for your ball busting posts! :D

(just kidding)

Rick, that was well below the waist line. I will refrain from posting if you take it that way. I know you are not asking me to read it, but as peakmb says, its just curosity. I understand that you are willing to share and not interrogated, but yes everybody enjoys the answers to what I ask.

Cheers!

Raks said:
Rick, that was well below the waist line. I will refrain from posting if you take it that way. I know you are not asking me to read it, but as peakmb says, its just curosity. I understand that you are willing to share and not interrogated, but yes everybody enjoys the answers to what I ask.

Cheers!

You make some good points and ask great questions. I said I was just kidding.

I think that many members don't post their experiences and/or fantasies fearing of critical comments...I could summarize my own situation in no more than 20 lines and for some folks, it would likely appear as false or missing links and details...

I got in late last night. This morning I got on the computer and got an update. So here is what I know. Sorry it is a little long.

JillC – Hey I guess you are back home
BobbyJones – Ya got in late last night.

JillC – Well don't worry about Sue. She is out with a rep from her work. She is coming to my house to get ready to go out with a guy I set her up with. She had a busy week.
BobbyJones – Well spill it what happened.

JillC – First I have to know if you broke down and gave the little Bobby a tug.
BobbyJones – No, I did not. It has been tough. This morning was the first relief I had. No I didn't masturbate. I just didn't have a raging hard on.

JillC – Well you might soon. LOL
BobbyJones – Ok, just spill it.

JillC – Wednesday, Sue went home with the Rep after work. She apparently wore a very sexy outfit to work and when he asked her out she shocked him by saying yes. She had planned on it since Mike.
BobbyJones – So what did they do.

JillC – He took her to eat at a nice restaurant in town on the company dime. Then they went back to his place. Other than Mike he is the guy she seems to have wanted the most. She wound up staying the night with him and just went to work from his place.
BobbyJones – So I guess they had sex right?

JillC – yes twice and then the next morning. He isn't huge or anything, but he knows how to use it. Very confident and she likes that. He likes that she is married and just looking for sex. The actually went out again last night. Mike couldn't come down this weekend.
BobbyJones – Wow. Ok so she is starting to let loose.

JillC – oh ya. She was pretty excited to go out tonight with my friend. He is one of the black guys I told you about.
BobbyJones – The aggressive one.

JillC – Ya is that ok.
BobbyJones - ya as long as she is safe.

JillC – LOL she is totally safe. He is not aggressive like that just loves to have sex. Especially white girls. You are fine with her dating black guys right. I know she said it is something she wants to try at least once.
BobbyJones – No, I'm fine with it. I just want her safe no matter what the guys skin looks like.

JillC – That is what I want too. I will watch over her. You know that.
BobbyJones – Yeah I know.

So I will see her tomorrow. We are going to go out tomorrow night. Still enjoying everything and she is too apparently.

Shidave said:
bobby, most people do not understand this kind of lifestyle. If it feels good for you and Sue then go for it. Just be careful; often there is destruction. Try to talk directly with Sue. Other women interfering can cause destruction. Good luck and keep us informed please.
will do thanks!

TXboy said:
bobby

Keep going, you are the one on the 'in side'. The relationship and the posting take work. From the recent posting appears things will start moving more rapidly. Only with time and your post will we the readers know. tks
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread