• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Employee

Yeah I suppose, and today won't be much better.
I had to, had to beat off yesterday. Haven't gotten any pussy since we had the fight over this guy.
She's fucking a human gorilla who has spent the last three summers working for me.
I ordered her to stay away from him instead of discussing it. Big fucking mistake. Especially after how good she was to me during the vacation. She could have gotten laid easily but saved her pussy for me.
The gorilla hasn't acted any different at work, but I know he's enjoying what I'm not getting.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Yeah I suppose, and today won't be much better. I had to, had to beat off yesterday. Haven't gotten any pussy since we had the fight over this guy. She's fucking a human gorilla who has spent the last three summers working for me.

Hm... well... when one's wife starts fucking other men, those are likely to be (or include) men she knows at least moderately well — that is, one's friends, work colleagues, and/or (in your case) your younger employees.

It sounds like Mel picked an employee somewhat similar, physically, to "the monster;" i.e., the high-school student who lost his cool and laid some dirty talk on her when she disciplined him (when she was the vice-principal responsible for disciplining such students), thereby initiating her sexual preoccupation with such men (evidently)....

twerpedbyjulie said:
I ordered her to stay away from him instead of discussing it. Big fucking mistake.

A vast understatement...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Especially after how good she was to me during the vacation. She could have gotten laid easily but saved her pussy for me.

That was very kind of your wife, of course, but there were some disadvantages as I seem to recall from those posts...

twerpedbyjulie said:
The gorilla hasn't acted any different at work, but I know he's enjoying what I'm not getting.

He must realize letting the boss's wife fuck him could cost him his job, so you can probably assume he won't get in your face about it — unlike "the major"...

Does "the gorilla" know that you know Mel is fucking him, and denying you sex while doing so...?

Or, does he assume she's fucking him behind your back, so to speak, and that you're oblivious to all this...?

Understatement

Custer Laststand said:
Hm... well... when one's wife starts fucking other men, those are likely to be (or include) men she knows at least moderately well — that is, one's friends, work colleagues, and/or (in your case) your younger employees.

It sounds like Mel picked an employee somewhat similar, physically, to "the monster;" i.e., the high-school student who lost his cool and laid some dirty talk on her when she disciplined him (when she was the vice-principal responsible for disciplining such students), thereby initiating her sexual preoccupation with such men (evidently)....

A vast understatement...

That was very kind of your wife, of course, but there were some disadvantages as I seem to recall from those posts...

He must realize letting the boss's wife fuck him could cost him his job, so you can probably assume he won't get in your face about it — unlike "the major"...

Does "the gorilla" know that you know Mel is fucking him, and denying you sex while doing so...?

Or, does he assume she's fucking him behind your back, so to speak, and that you're oblivious to all this...?

Y'know maybe what I should do is just wear a "Bluetooth" and have you whisper in my ear before I insert my foot into my oral cavity.

He's summer help. I've got a portion of the incident ready to post.

Think, or it'll stink

Really clever title huh?

Time is an issue with response right now, additionally it occured to me that while we had a ton of great sex, mixed with

my humiliations there was nothing that approached cuckoldry. I mentioned that I got a bit peeved with a man who sat

down next to me after Melissa moved to sit down with her new girlfriends.

Guy was just a jerk. Talked about the scenery in the bar, great place to pick up a bitch or two. He rarely struck out when

he dropped by on a weekend. My back was towards Melissa because I had turned towards him attempting to act like I

gave a shit.

Then he said yep, see what I mean. Got a blond bitch giving me the look right now. Oh yeah she's shooting a fine

beaver.

Who even says shit like that anymore? He told the bartender he'd like to buy a round for those ladies pointing behind me.

At which point I turned around and sure as shit he was talking about Mel. You could see her white satin panties, (which

isn't a beaver) and quite a little leg. She wasn't looking at him, but glancing at me. The girls accepted the drinks, and

gave him a nod and smile.

"Blond bitch has got some nice tits too."

I agreed with him.

"Mmmmm, I can almost smell her from here."

That was all I could handle.

"Listen fuckwad, the blonde is my wife. The show is for me so do me a favor, and either can it or move."

"Wooo, take it easy. Didn't know she was your wife okay? Sorry."

I moved over to the table with the girls, and told Mel about him later which of course ended up in a pretty decent role play

number.

I've seen Kaye a couple of times, and while she's a flirt that's as far as I'm going. Too much downside.

Last Friday Mel called to make sure I was going to be at my work office around five. Yep, so she was going to stop by,

but said it was a surprise. She showed up a little after five. Louise my secretary was gone, but the guys had just gotten

in, and where doing some clean up before heading home.

Melissa had take out, and wine, but the big surprise came later when we fucked on my small conference room table.

Mel rarely stops by, and only knows the names of my permanent employees, and a couple of the fellows who have been

summer help for two or more years. She was dressed in her slutty work mode. Which meant an exchange of skirts to a

mini, and a couple more buttons undone on her blouse with no blazer. I didn't see her until she hit my office so not aware

of any response she had gotten from the boys. A few had never seen her before, but I'm sure they got clued in as soon

as she was out of ear shot.

The next morning before I left she asked me if one of the guys, K.C. was still doing the weight lifting competition. I told

her I thought not. He's graduated, and just has to do his student teaching number before looking for a job. Wants to

coach.

"Why does he still shave his chest?" The guys have to wear company shirts unless the owner has no problem with them

taking the shirts off. Inside the building I don't care.

She'd first asked about his hairless chest during the get together I have for the employees over Labor Day weekend.

"Don't have a clue, maybe the girls like it that way. Why?"

"No reason, I hope you don't mind, and I told him I'd have to ask you first to make sure it was okay, but I told him we

needed the lounger moved to your office (home) because the new one is being delivered on Wednesday."

Some bells started going off.

"The delivery guys won't move it?"

"No honey. They'll move it out of the way, but they won't take it to your office. Liability I guess."

"Mel you and I can move that chair if we just take it slow. I hate to bother K.C. with that."

"He said it was no problem at all especially if he could take a dip in the pool, and have a cold one."

K.C. is a fucking gorilla. Just over six feet tall, football program has him at 265 pounds, and if there's any fat on him he

carries it between his legs. Defensive tackle for a small college in town. All conference for the last two years, and

honorable mention all-american his senior year. Been a very good employee. When the boys are exchanging digs about

women his standard seems to be one of brevity. Never dates a girl for longer than a month. I always figured it never took

him longer than that to get between their legs, and if it did he ended it.

"When's he supposed to be doing this?"

"He said today would work best. I told him I'd call him after I talked to you."

"Mel...he's just coming over to move furniture right?"

"Oh for crying out loud. Is that all you ever think about?"

"Melissa that's the pot and kettle number isn't it?"

"He's being nice, and you've got to make it all about a guy trying to screw your wife. I'm sure he gets all the pussy he

wants and younger pussy to boot. This way I didn't have to bother you with it, but if you'd rather do it yourself that's fine

with me."

"Great. Fine, sorry I'm so narrow fucking minded when it comes to my wife having sex with other guys."

"Asshole!"

"Look, I'm sorry, but you've got to understand he works for me honey. I can't give orders to a guy in the morning when he

spent the night having sex with my wife."

"And you need to understand that I'm not on a leash that says I can't be alone with a man because you think I'm going to

fuck him."

"Yeah, okay whatever. When's he coming over?"

"After your act I suppose it better be this afternoon so you can watch him, and make sure he doesn't accidentally slip his

dick into me."

"Jesus Mel, come on."

She didn't say a word just walked away.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Three o'clock. Does that work into your busy afternoon schedule?" She huffed walking back into the kitchen.

"That's fine honey. Thanks."

"What do you have on under your shorts?"

"Boxers."

Melissa pulled a pair of transparent panties out of her pocket and told me to change.

I had the good sense not to argue about underwear, and changed in front of her. I had without telling her of course laid in

a supply of boxers at work so I had been taking the panties off once I got to work.

I got back to the house at a little after two to find Mel in the kitchen. I noticed before hitting the bedroom that the lounger

had disappeared.

"Mel was K.C. already here?"

"He called back, and wanted to know if he could do it earlier. Something came up."

"What time did he get here?"

"Why?"

"Just curious."

"Little after ten. Plenty of time to move the lounger, drink a beer, take a swim, and still fill my fertile, married, unprotected,

wet, tight, hungry pussy with a gallon of his potent baby-makers. And he was enormous."

I was trying to keep from getting pissed, but I know I turned red.

She was giving me a look. A challenge.

"Do you want me to strip so you can stick your tongue up my twat and check?"

"Honey, lets start over okay?"

Melissa stripped, hopped onto the kitchen table and spread her legs. There was a bit of white liquid visible. The bitch had

actually fucked him.

She stuck a finger into her pussy held it out to me and asked if I wanted a taste.

So I blew up said some stupid nasty fucking things, including but not limited to trust, and don't you ever get close to him

again. It was hand lotion.

Melissa picked up her clothes and while walking out of the kitchen told me I should keep a large supply of lotion on hand

because I was gonna need it.

This doesn't get us up to date but explains why she might have been a wee bit pissed.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Y'know maybe what I should do is just wear a "Bluetooth" and have you whisper in my ear before I insert my foot into my oral cavity.

This is not an attempt to insult you or seem overly-discriminatory or anything... but I gotta' tell ya'... I'd rather whisper into the ear of a hot woman.

No Shit?

Custer Laststand said:
This is not an attempt to insult you or seem overly-discriminatory or anything... but I gotta' tell ya'... I'd rather whisper into the ear of a hot woman.

Really? Y'know that almost breaks my heart. Here I was hoping for a little tongue action.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Really? Y'know that almost breaks my heart. Here I was hoping for a little tongue action.

Yeah, really...

K.c.

K.C. is fucking Melissa. Details forth coming, but as they say in the Matrix, he's the one. Kaye told Mel how to handle me given my reluctance and it worked.
I told K.C. that Mel and I had a some what open relationship and that infrequently we swapped. Very, very rarely if either of us wanted to have sex with a single person, and not include the spouse then the party who was left out got to do the same so things stayed equal.
I told him that I was busting balls over a woman I wanted to take to bed, but in order to proceed Melissa needed to pick a single male, and that she wanted him.
This way he wouldn't think of me as some pussy cuckold, but helping out his boss, the stud, get into a hot bitch's panties.
Would he consider it?
"Chief, I've wanted to fuck your wife for three years. Not gonna be a problem for me. Long as you're okay with it."

The swapping part was my idea, not Kaye's, and it did of course back fire on me. I may have neglected to tell Melissa about the swapping number.

He can walk around carrying Mel with his cock in her pussy.

They perform oral with him standing up, and he has Mel's legs over his shoulders eating her pussy while she sucks his cock.

He can fuck her until she can't take any more. On Fridays and Saturdays he hunts for other pussy, but any other day of the week he might show up, and doesn't feel it's necessary to call ahead.

His body is fucking unbelievable.

As soon as I can, I'll post more.

any news my friend?

Happy Cuckold Couple

italiandude said:
any news my friend?

Tons. Over whelmed when I try to type it all up.

K.C. is pretty close to the ideal bull/master for the both of us. He treats me like the wimpy little dicked pussy that I am when it's just the three of us, but at work I'm the boss. Tougher for me than him. We both worship his body and cock.

Kaye helped by having a heart to heart with me, explained my place in the marriage. Which I actually knew, but she just did a really great job of not leaving me any options if I wanted to keep her daughter happy.

I received pictures of a mature woman's body on my business email, but the address is a mystery, and there was no message, or face. I think the body is Kaye's, and if so she is fucking hot. I've masturbated a number of times all over hard copy of the pictures. I want to fuck her.

Only sad news at this point is K.C. willl probably be leaving the area after his student teaching is over.

I'll try to get it posted this weekend.

Update...finally

No, I didn't die.

Time for my annual employee labor day party in about three hours.

K.C. is bringing a date, and I think Mel is a bit miffed.

On the day we had the argument about her fucking one my employees (K.C.) she ended up taking off, and going to her parent's house. Her mom called later, and said she and Mel had been hitting the wine so Mel was going to spend the night. When Melissa showed up the next morning I was ready to do battle, but she was just as sweet as she could be, and acted as if we'd never had the fight.

That went on for three days. On the evening of the third day she came to bed naked, and asked me if I wanted to make love. I was relieved because we still had the elephant in the room. We made out until I got an erection, and Mel said she was ready for me. It was an act without much emotion. Melissa didn't cum. As soon as I ejaculated she more or less pushed me off. Said thank you, rolled over and went to sleep.

The next evening she came to bed naked again. She pulled some lube out of her drawer, and spread it in and around her pussy. I thought, alright, maybe some masturbation action. Wrong.

"Honey, I'm tired but if you need to get off you just go ahead. If I fall asleep while you have your penis in my vagina try not to wake me. Love you."

I'm no genius, but I saw clearly what my sex life was going to be like in exchange for prohibiting her from fucking around with K.C.

I called Kaye the next day, and asked her what she and my wife had talked about while they were getting shit faced.

"Oh just girl stuff. Why?"

Why indeed. "Nothing."

"My daughter is performing her duties as a wife isn't she?"

What the fuck kind of sentence was that?

"Kaye what does that mean?"

"She's making herself available to satisfy your needs, your needs as a male and husband silly."

I didn't want to talk about this to my mother in law.

"Yeah, yeah, Kaye everything is just dandy."

"That's good because a man whose not getting enough at home ends up looking else where, and we don't want that do we baby?"

Her tone was in direct opposition to her words.

"Kaye did you send me an email?" Fuck it.

"An email, not that I recall why do you ask?"

"Nothing, just got a mail from somebody I didn't know."

"What did it say darling?" Bitch was teasing me.

"Not important, listen I need to get going."

"Okay, but you remember if you need something from me to keep things straight with my little girl you just let me know, okay honey?"

"Yeah, thanks a lot Kaye."

"Ron?"

"Yeah?"

"Anything."

Christ I thought why doesn't she just say it.

"Bye Kaye." And I hung up discovering that I was aroused.

I gave up on Friday. I asked Melissa if it would be okay if K.C. dropped by the house on Saturday.

"Sure honey, do I need to do anything?"

Just fuck him.

"Nope, just wanted to let you know. See you tonight."

I'll get Saturday's meeting done tomorrow. Got to go finish setting up for the party.

The attachments are the pics that were emailed to me, and I believe are from Kaye. The captions are from the sender, and yes the wedding ring looks exactly like my mother in laws.

The plot thickens...

Ron,

Good to hear from you again.

twerpedbyjulie said:
K.C. is pretty close to the ideal bull/master for the both of us. He treats me like the wimpy little dicked pussy that I am when it's just the three of us, but at work I'm the boss.

Maybe you should let K.C. know he should consider fucking your wife and humiliating you while doing so among his work responsibilities, and suggest you'll take his performance on that front into account when you write letters of recommendation for him...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Kaye helped by having a heart to heart with me; she explained my place in [her daughter's] marriage. I actually knew that — but, she did a really great job of not leaving me any options if I wanted to keep her daughter happy.

You're a fortunate cuckold to have such a wise and understanding mother-in-law...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I received pictures of a mature woman's body on my business email, but the address is a mystery and there was no message or face. I think the body is Kaye's; if so she is fucking hot. I've masturbated a number of times all over hard copy of the pictures. I want to fuck her.

I gather you mean you received these mature adult photos (one might say) soon... i.e., with minimal time delay... after Kaye gave you her kind and understanding lecture clarifying for you your place in her daughter's marriage? In any case, you can take your recognition of Kaye's wedding ring as evidence the pix were, in fact, from her. She probably signed up for a fake e-mail address — which can be done easily within minutes — then used it to send them.

In any event, responding to your mother-in-laws sexual taunting by craving her, while feeling frustrated and fearful of what your boss-wife might do to you if you fuck your MIL (because you haven't discussed this with your boss-wife and she hasn't ordered you to do so), is entirely proper and appropriate for you in your role as your boss-wife's cuckold...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Time for my annual employee labor day party in about three hours.

Ah, so you throw parties for your employees... that's good.

twerpedbyjulie said:
K.C. is bringing a date, and I think Mel is a bit miffed.

Well, those things happen. Your wife will get over it. (No doubt you've explained to her it would be awkward, at best, if K.C. brought her as his date...)

twerpedbyjulie said:
On the day we had the argument about her fucking one my employees (K.C.) she ended up taking off and going to her parent's house. Her mom called later, and said she and Mel had been hitting the wine so Mel was going to spend the night. When Melissa showed up the next morning I was ready to do battle, but she was just as sweet as she could be, and acted as if we'd never had the fight. .... etc ....

Obviously, a plot is afoot...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm no genius, but I saw clearly what my sex life was going to be like in exchange for prohibiting her from fucking around with K.C. I called Kaye the next day, and asked her what she and my wife had talked about while they were getting shit faced. .... etc ....

"Okay, but you remember if you need something from me to keep things straight with my little girl you just let me know, okay honey?" "Yeah, thanks a lot Kaye." "Ron?" "Yeah?" "Anything." "Bye Kaye." And I hung up discovering I was aroused.

Excellent. Kaye's conversations with you are supposed to arouse you...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I gave up on Friday and asked Melissa if it would be okay if K.C. dropped by the house on Saturday. "Sure honey, do I need to do anything?" "Nope, just wanted to let you know. See you tonight."

Sounds like goal no. 1 of your boss-wife's and her mother's plot has been accomplished...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'll get Saturday's meeting done tomorrow. Got to go finish setting up for the party.

Will look forward to your continuation of this thickening plot, which has attained the viscosity of split-pea soup...

—Custer

Cocksucker

Some of the following is best guess, or Mel relating items after the fact. The dialog in some instances may have happened or my foggy stoned brain invented it.

I've screwed this up sequence wise because of the lapse in posting. K.C. my 23 year old part time employee for the last three summers is currently fucking my wife, the assistant principal. He took her on the day she had him stop by to move the chair at our house. The day that Melissa and I had the argument because she wanted his cock, and I told her no.

The same time that she showed me the white liquid leaking from her pussy, and after I exploded told me it was hand lotion.

What a great ploy. She wanted me between her legs to clean her pussy, but when I reacted poorly she just switched up on me. She was showing me his babymakers. He fucked her on the floor of my home office.

A week later I invite him to the house on Saturday after work. I've told him that Mel and I have swapped a few times, but if one of us wants to get a little on the side, the other gets to have someone they want to keep things even. I'd told him a young beauty wanted to fuck me, and Mel found him attractive. The Saturday meeting would just be to make sure they were comfortable with each other.

I put myself out there as a stud, and my employee already knows I'm a cuckold because Melissa told him, and more importantly he'd help make me one again.

Now I've invited him over and Mel knows he's coming. I'm nervous as hell, and don't know what to expect.

When I hit the house the kitchen was empty. Figured Mel was getting ready. I spied chocolate chip cookies on the counter island. More importantly they were my mother in law's cookies. Kaye loves to bake delicious goodies. I grabbed one before heading to our bedroom.

Melissa met me as I entered the bedroom wrapped in a towel. In one hand she had a glass of water, in the other she had 100mg of Viagra.

"You already had a cookie didn't you?" She was smiling.

"Yeah, thank your mom for me."

"You just missed her, and that's why I'm not showered yet. You need to take a pill because the only way K.C. is getting any of this...(she opened the towel to show me her naked body) is if you tell him he can have it...otherwise this candy is all yours."

Fuck. Great, she looked great.

"Now get out of here so I can get ready. And no more than two of those cookies, we're watching that waist line remember."

K.C. showed up shortly after I downed my second cookie, and I explained about Mel while offering him a beer, and a cookie.

We talked about everything but Melissa while we waited, and each had another beer. Then I started to feel warm which isn't unusual when I take a Viagra. This soon became something else as my whole body started to flush. I was having a hard time focusing on what K.C. was saying. I was aroused. Super hot. What the fuck?

"Boss. You okay?"

He was so big I thought. I was feeling dizzy, and needed to lie down. I tried to get up, and didn't make it, but K.C. grabbed me.

"Whoo, dude, you sure you're okay?"

He picked me up like a baby, and carried me to the couch. Strong. Strong. He was a true stud.

"How many of those cookies did you have boss?"

"Just two." I was grinning for no apparent reason.

"Those puppies are loaded, and you are totally fucked up aren't ya buddy?"

What? Then through the fog it hit me. The cookies were laced with weed! My mother in law had dropped off doped up cookies? I don't do weed. Can't handle it worth a crap. If you throw alcohol on top of it I'm worthless, and defenseless. I can't even talk worth a shit. My mouth get's dry, and not long after I crash. The first time I sucked a cock I was high on weed. Melissa has heard the stories, but never seen me stoned.

Hot. Too hot. I struggled to get my shirt off, but failed. I found his face and giggled as I told him how big his muscles were and how they really turned my wife on, and how bad she wanted to see his cock. I was rock hard.

I unzipped my shorts and pushed until I could reach my penis.

"You like playing with yourself boss?"

"See your muscles. Let see your muscles."

K.C. pulled his tank top off and there was his fucking chest and ribbed stomach, and dark nipples.

I heard somebody else, but didn't care at that point. Just wanted to feel his chest.

"Honey...honey...look at me...Ron...Ron..." It was my gorgeous wife. She turned my head so I was looking at her instead of my employee.

Her pussy lips. I could see her lips. Her skirt was too short to cover her pussy...her top was see through with pockets that covered her nipples. Oh she was great. I should fuck her. I stroked my penis faster.

It was easier because my shorts and panties were gone.

"Honey, you shouldn't be playing with your little dick when we have company."

"Mom had big tits."

"I know she did honey, did you want to suck your mommies big tits baby?"

"Huh."

"Your mom...did you want to suck your mom's tits?"

"Your mom?"

"Oh, my mom's tits. You want to suck on Kaye's tits honey?"

"Huh, huh."

"Do you want to fuck my mommie Ronnie? Do you want to fuck your mother in law?"

"Wanna fuck you. You're so pretty."

They were kissing. K.C. had his hands full of my wife's ass.

Then I was moving K.C. had picked me up again. I rubbed my hand across his hairless chest. Melissa was laughing about something. Bed, I was on our martial bed, and it felt so good, the sheets were so cool on my naked body. My legs were lifted and pillows were placed under my bottom.

There she was again. Now her top was gone, and those beautiful boobs were so close to my face. I wanted her bad.

Horny. I was hard and wanted to have sex with my wife. Oh it was okay she was stroking my cock with her hand. Good.

"What?"

"I said do you want me to play with your pussy?"

"Pussy. Pussy."

God, Mel had her finger in my bottom, and she was rubbing my sweet spot.

"Love you. Cum."

"Honey...Ron...Ronnie...open your eyes...Ron...open your eyes."

Didn't know they were closed. K.C. was here? Why was he naked?

Don't stop. Why had Mel stopped playing with me. "Mel."

Oooo. Bigger. Mel put something bigger in me. Yeah.

"See. He loves taking it up his cunt."

"Open your eyes bitch. Open your mouth boss."

K.C. was here again I thought as I opened my eyes. He was sitting on me. Did we wrestle? I giggled because he must of won. Cock. There was his cock. It was fat. I giggled again. "Your cock needs to lose some weight K.C."

He said something, but I don't know what. My wife must have thought it was funny because she was laughing.

Mmmm. Melissa was getting me close. I had a big hot sucker in my mouth. Mmmm. Good.

"Suck it boss. Suck my cock you pussy. Get it hard so I can fuck your wife again Ronnie boy."

I had no thoughts, just physical lust. What could possibly be wrong when it felt so good?

Sometime later everything stopped. Nobody was playing with me anymore so I played with myself, but couldn't seem to cum. I ********** with my penis in my hand.

I woke up hours later. I was alone in bed, and my mouth was dry, and I had a headache. My brain started floating pieces of information to me. There was a butt plug in my ass. My face felt raw and sticky. I removed the plug, and rolled over to try to get up, and my body hit a wet spot in the bed. K.C. Cookies. His cock.

I managed to shower, and found Melissa watching television in the rec room.

She smiled at me. "How you feeling pot head?"

"What the fuck happened?"

"In order or just the high lights?"

"Why would your mom do that?"

"I asked her to, thought it would be fun, and was I ever right. You're a fucking ***** when you're smoked."

"I don't like weed, you know that Mel."

"It likes you, and I think you really enjoyed yourself. Jerking off in front of K.C. in the living room, he loved your panties by the way. I think you like his body better than mine. Jesus you were all over him like some cock hungry slut. It was embarrassing.

I thought you were gay the way you sucked his cock. Don't think I've ever seen you so happy. Fortunately for you K.C. is most definitely not gay, and wanted to cum in my pussy instead of yours. You told him that we swapped, and that you had a babe lined up but you needed to see to it that I got laid first? He already knew you were a cuckold honey. I told him when he moved the chair for me. Remember the chair? Remember how pissed you got when you thought I'd fucked him?

I did fuck him. Or he fucked me. That wasn't hand lotion it was his cum, and my pussy was filled with it. You don't tell me who I can or can't fuck. You're a cuckold. What is it you don't understand about that? How'd your face feel when you woke up? I road your face after he dropped his second load into your wife's pussy. You loved it. Remember cleaning his cock? You'd did a better job of that than you did cleaning pussy. You can blame it on the dope if you want to, but deep down inside you wanted to be his bitch.
You told him that he had a great ass. He does, but that's something a woman says, not a straight, married man with children. I'll bet they'd be really proud wouldn't they? Hi, this is our daddy...he sucks cock."

"Noooo."

Cocksucker 2

"Yyyyeeesss. He's coming over Monday after work. You can be here or not, watch or not, but that big cock will be in my married pussy. Did you know that he is so strong he can carry me around while fucking him? I'll want to fuck tomorrow so make sure you get plenty of rest tonight. And before you say something stupid think about a couple of things. As long as he's fucking me he won't screw with you at work...unless you want him to, and he's gone in a couple of weeks. Before that happens I want as much of his cock as I can get, and if I'm happy that means you'll get all the pussy you can handle. If you want to suck his cock again I can probably arrange that too. He's a bull honey, and he's your master. Do you understand?"

"Yeah."

"Respect."

"Yes mistress."

"I know you never got off. You can go get some lube, and I'll give you a hand job. You'd like that wouldn't ya?"

"Yes mistress."

I did and she did. She didn't talk about her sex with him, but rather how hot it was watching her big important boss hubbie submit to a superior male. She hadn't believed I'd suck cock even though she'd heard the stories. That K.C. would now know that his boss was wearing panties underneath his slacks. It would be even hotter the first time he got to see me in thigh highs. Old enough to be his daddy. Mom won't believe it when I tell her what a hot little slut my cuckold hubby is when better men are around. Do you want to suck all of your employees cocks? When K.C. comes over next time would you like it if he spanked you?

I erupted.

Soon as I can I'll get to our new arrangement at home and at work.

Perhaps an additional reminder would be helpful...

Ron,

Re.:

twerpedbyjulie said:
You're a cuckold [my boss-wife reminded me]. What is it you don't understand about that [she enquired]?

Your boss-wife's reminder was appropriate, of course. Speaking of which, you might consider suggesting to her it would reduce her need to remind you of your status if she were to require you to shave your cock, balls and ass, then obtain a cuckold tattoo, to help you (along with your panties) to remember your marital status on a daily basis.

A good possibility would be the one shown in post no. 6, of 7 April 2012, by mimi2740, with “Very nice tattoo” on the subject line. It's in the thread initiated by AthleticMom on 5 April 2012, with “Wife has tattoo encouraged by bull!” on the subject line in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum. See:

Wife has Tattoe encourgaed by bull! - Cuckolds.com Forums

—Custer

Hot Idea

Custer Laststand said:
Ron,

Re.:

Your boss-wife's reminder was appropriate, of course. Speaking of which, you might consider suggesting to her it would reduce her need to remind you of your status if she were to require you to shave your cock, balls and ass, then obtain a cuckold tattoo, to help you (along with your panties) to remember your marital status on a daily basis.

A good possibility would be the one shown in post no. 6, of 7 April 2012, by mimi2740, with “Very nice tattoo” on the subject line. It's in the thread initiated by AthleticMom on 5 April 2012, with “Wife has tattoo encouraged by bull!” on the subject line in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum. See:

Wife has Tattoe encourgaed by bull! - Cuckolds.com Forums

—Custer

I love the shaved male with the horns spurting up and away from his cuckold penis. The humiliation of having our doctor (female) see that next time she checks my prostate on top of her knowing that Melissa is taking the morning after pill, and I'm shooting blanks...delicious.

Boss the Cuckold

Melissa and I had sex twice on Sunday.

Monday morning I was dreading seeing K.C. at work. He was fifteen minutes late, and walked into my office not to say he was sorry, but that he'd be leaving work an hour early the rest of the week. To top it off he expects to get paid for the hour When I asked him how he figured that he stepped into my personal space, and told me he wouldn't be leavng early if I could satisfy my wife, and boss, what color panties are you wearing today?

We were in my office, but the crews, my full time employees, and Louise were all still in the building. I backed up until my legs hit the front of my desk. I was scared, and my breathing shallowed.

"Are you gonna make me strip you or are you gonna telll me...cocksucker?"

"Blue. Blue, my panties are blue."

K.C. smirked, turned, and walked out.

On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday it was the same pattern. By the time I got home K.C. had fucked my wife and taken off. I couldn't wait to get to our bedroom. I licked and cleaned her pussy of K.C.'s sperm before sliding my little dick into her pussy. I never lasted longer than a couple of minutes.

By Friday the story making the rounds was that K.C. was leaving early because he was banging a married bitch, and he did her just before the clueless husband got home. That kept his evenings free to tag his regular babe. I said something about hoping he was wearing condoms. Not with the married bitch because she wanted to get knocked up which they thought was pretty fucking funny.

He wasn't coming to the house over the weekend. Had other plans that did not include Melissa's pussy.

Every morning he asked what color panties I was wearing. Louise asked me about his time card. He wasn't clocking out. I told her to just pay him until five thirty. Why? Good question. No big deal Louise just helping him out a bit. I hoped she wasn't privy to the shop gossip.

On Wednesday of the next week (K.C.'s last week) a couple of things strengthened my status as a cuckold.

Two of the younger guys were looking into K.C.'s car, and laughing. He had several pairs of panties hanging from his rear view mirror. I asked them if K.C. was keeping track of his conquests.

"No these are all from the married woman. He says he'd have more, but she quit wearing panties before she ran out."

Five pair of my wife's panties.

When I pulled into the driveway at home early evening our neighbor lady Mary gave me a wave. Mary is a sassy old broad. I'm sure she was a hot number twenty or so years ago. She and her husband are retired. After I parked I walked over and said hi.

"Your wife doing some after hours tutoring is she?" She was smiling.

I knew what she was talking about of course, but couldn't think of an answer. I just stood there like the cuck I had become.

"He must like her tutoring skills he always looks happy when he leaves."

"Yeah, I guess."

"He's quite the young stud isn't he dear?"

Fuck. "Yeah, he's a big guy." That didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

"Y'know I hate sticking my nose into other people's don't you Ron?"

"Yeah, I know Mary."

"And what you and Melissa do behind closed doors is your business, but your wife needs to cover up the home work assignment before she opens your front door."

I just stood there not exactly sure what she was talking about.

"Mary what are you trying not to say?"

Now she looked like she felt sorry for me.

"Oh dear. I know what color panties Melissa was wearing today, and more imortantly my grandsons know what color panties she was wearing."

I was wilting.

"Ron, that's all Melissa was wearing. She's a beautiful woman, but there's a time and place, and it's not standing in the front door."

Jesus. What the fuck was she thinking?

"I got the boys away before Melissa and her...student said good-by, but it looked as if she was going to start another lesson right there in your front door. I think the world of you Ron, but you need to get a grip son, or I'll be having a word."

"I'll talk to her Mary. It won't happend again, and thanks. Appreciate it."

"You go on home to your wife, and talk things out. I'd hate to have this cause any problems for the two of you, but I didn't really have a choice here other than to talk to your wife, but I thought it best that you not be the last one to know. We okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, Mary thanks. Talk to you later."

I made the long cuckold walk back to my home. I didn't say a word to Melissa for two reasons. I knew Melissa would get pissed, and we had to live here with our neighbors. Second, the next day would be the last day if things followed the pattern. K.C. was having a party on Saturday. A blast before he took off for his teaching requirement. He'd be better than a two hour drive from our home, and I figured he'd have a new bunch of women, and wives to bed.

We were invited to his party. I hadn't said anything about it to Mel, but K.C. had so we were going to put in an appearance. The appearance ended up being quite a long evening.

Birthday Party

Melissa was the oldest person at the party by probably ten years which meant I was positively ancient.

We both wore jeans. Melissa's were tight. She wore a transparent bra with a white top that was a size too small. I wore red transparent pantes.

Left her midriff bare. No bright light everything was fine. Bright light, and you could make out her nipples.

The make up was heavy, and her lips were street walker red.

We showed up early so we could get out of the place before people got ***** on their asses. At least that was my plan. Mel told me I was driving so she'd be the one drinking.

There were a lot of football players there, two of whom worked for me. Not excited to see them. By ten there were too many people, the music was too loud, it was too dark, and it was too warm. Too much. I had forgotten what it was like to have to almost scream to have a conversation. I wanted to leave, but Melissa put me off. The girls might have out numbered the guys, and the majority were cookie cutter types. Small, stacked, and blond.

Melissa looked like a giant around them, and truth be told almost old enough to their mother.

On the other hand no one (including K.C.) had behaved in an untoward fashion around my wife.

I found myself trying to have a conversation with one of the little blonds. She asked me if I was K.C.'s dad. Nope, his boss during the summer, was just there so my wife and I could say good-by.

That surprised her. Not the boss thing, but it became obvious that she was trying to figure out which one of the women was married to the old man. She finally asked. We couldn't see Melissa from where we were standing so I told her the older blonde woman, hoping to end the conversation.

You could almost see the gears turning. Recognition. "OMG, that's your wife!"

"White top, and jeans. Yeah."

She just stood there for a moment, and then told me she had to go to the bathroom. Good, the yelling had grown tiresome. Looking at her half ******* tits had on the other hand been exciting. I made my way through the hoard until I found Melissa talking to a girl and a towering, monster. He must have been six foot six or seven, and nearly as well built as K.C.

I don't think I'm prejudice, but he also was black, and that was not a road I even wanted to consider.

I managed to ask my wife if she was about ready. Pretty soon. Just waiting for the birthday boy. That was a new one.

Who, what, and when?

"K.C.'s little brother."

I knew K.C. had a younger brother. K.C. had even mentioned him coming to work for me as soon as he got his driver's license. I had told him that would be great if he was anything like his big brother. Of course that was before his big brother started fucking my wife.

"When is he supposed to get here?"

"Anytime now."

I just wanted to escape. "Give me a holler when he gets here."

I made my way out the back door. There were a fair number of people out there as well, but it was cooler, and the noise level dropped way off.

I dropped onto the steps, and wished for the morning. I wished I was *****. Cheers erupted a short while later signifying the birthday boy's arrival. Kyle, that was his name. Don't you just hate parents who all want their kid's first name's to start with the same letter?

Fuck. Looked like it would be easier to walk around to the front door which I did, and still had a tough time getting past the door. Normal crowd noise was punctuated by the occassional cheer. I pulled my cell out and called Mel, but big surprise she didn't answer. Louder cheering.

"Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!" Chugging, had to be, and I almost felt sorry for the poor sucker. He'd end up puking his guts out before the evening was over. Christ. I pushed, and shoved, trying to gain some room but the crowd had gotten really tight.

"Suck 'em! Suck 'em! Suck 'em!" That was different, but didn't give me pause.

Finally I took in the birthday boy.

Kyle was sitting on in the middle of the couch with some opened birthday presents on the right end of the couch. K.C. was standing in front of him with a bottle of booze. Tequila of course. He had a shaker of salt. My wife had the limes. My fully clothed, nearly forty year old wife was lying across Kyle's lap. K.C. was pouring the booze onto one of Melissa's breasts, and salting it while Melissa placed the lime in Kyle's mouth before Kyle leaned forward to suck the salt and booze from her soaked top. He used both hands to steady and squeeze my wife's breast before diving in.

My wife's nipples were erect and visible. Based on her laughter and body language Melissa was a very willing participant.

When he came up for air they lip locked. Mel's arms wrapped around his neck, while Kyle continued to explore her breasts.

"Take her top off!" "Let's see those suckers!"

I pushed harder until I got through to K.C.

"K.C.! K.C.! Hey! Enough, okay! I'm getting her out of here! Now!"

He grinned at me for a minute before telling me it was just fun. Mel was enjoying it, and he was sure his brother had never had his hands on tits that big. "It's not like he's fucking her."

"We need to go."

"One more shot buddy. Don't push it boss."

He turned to pour and then he stopped and turned back to me.

"You do it. It's your wife he's feeling up so you get the last pour."

I took the pro-offered booze and shaker.

"That's his wife?"

"K.C. said that's his wife?"

"The old guy is her husband?"

"Is that the old bitch he's been fucking?"

A sampling of the comments I heard.

The question part of the quiz ended when K.C. told his younger brother this was the last shot, and Melissa's hubby would do the pouring.

Things got a bit more quiet as that little nugget made the rounds.

Melissa was watching me now, and told me to hurry up if I wanted to go home, and get some.

"Hit them both honey."

Fuck she might as well have been naked. I did as instructed although there was obviously still plenty of booze soaking her top. After I salted her top Kyle dove in, and Melissa encouraged him to get it all out. When it should have been ending my wife pushed him off enough to grab her top and pull it up past her bra. She pulled the bra down until her white breasts popped out and yelled at me to hit them one more time.

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" A chorus.

I was awash in mixed emotions. How many people had seen her breasts? Cell phones. Had anyone captured what was happening on their cells. This was my wife. She was mine. No, that wasn't really true at all, she belonged to whom ever she selected. I was just lucky to be invovled.

I was proud that an old man like me had this hot woman as my wife.

I doused her bare breasts with the Tequila forgetting all about the salt, and Mel didn't bother with the lime. The small protection that her top and bra had provided proved to make a considerable difference in her reaction. Gone was the smiling and the laughter. Kyle tried to inhale her entire breasts, slowly pulling back until just the ripe nipple remained attached to his sixteen year old lips. I knew the look. Melissa was aroused. Horny. She wanted his cock and I was more than a little concerned that unless we left quickly they'd either fuck in front of us or best case hit a bedroom.

She pulled his head up and tongue fucked the boy while he played roughly with her red marked chest. One of Kyle's hands dropped off of her breast and strayed lower onto her belly and approaching the top of her tight jeans. She'd fuck him I thought. If I walked out right now she'd end up having sex with him. She was approaching an orgasm. Her hips were undulating. The signal that it was okay to go further. I glanced up at the watchers and they had either looks of lust or disgust on their faces. Mostly lust.

Without much thought I reached down and grabbed Melissa's arm pulling her off the couch and away from her would be lover.

There was a collective verbal moan of disappointment, but no one including K.C. made a move to interfere.

Then cheering and a smattering of applause as we made for the door. I heard a few of the guys yell out, thanking me for bringing my wife, and she could come back anytime. A few cheap feels were coped before we hit the door. Melissa attacked me as soon as the doors on her car closed.

"Ah, fuck me...fuck me...God...fuck me right now...fuck me...cock give me your cock...fuck me or I'll die."

The chances of being seen were close to a hundred per cent. Melissa didn't care but my penis, or rather my stupid fucking brain did care. I could't get any where close to an erection. I'd had exactly two beers. I couldn't perform in front of an audience.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding! What's wrong? Goddamn! Get it up...fuck!"

Melissa unzipped and pushed her jeans down. No panties.

"Eat me! Fucking eat me you fucking bastard! Eat me! Use your fingers! Fucking fuck me!"

Getting Melissa off took very little time or effort. It was however very noisy, and people did watch, and cheer.

As soon as Melissa came I sat up, started the car and took off. A short time later after recovering I made mention of her display. Not so much about what she did but who she did it with.

"He's sixteen year's old Mel, for crying out loud. What the fuck were you thinking?"

"He's legal." That was indeed true. Age of consent in our state is sixteen.

That was it, "He's legal," and with that she stripped all of her clothing off, and unzipped my pants, and proceeded to consume my penis which had now decided to perform.

"Don't you cum...don't you dare cum before I've had a cock in my pussy or so help me I'll go back to the party."

Birthday2

With assistance from me my wife removed my tennis shoes, jeans, and panties. She dropped back to my cock, and brought me close before I begged her to stop. Mel pulled off before collasping against the passenger door. One hand dropped to her pussy, the other squeezing her breast and nipple.

There was some traffic, but I detoured to get off the divided highway.

Every time I glanced her way she was staring at me. She stopped masturbating, and reached over, grabbed my shirt, and yanked it upward. After a small tussle we were both totally naked in her car. She spit on my penis before stroking it with such enthusiasm that it hurt.

"I could feel his cock...it was big...not as big as his brother...but bigger than you...he wanted to fuck me Ronnie...wanted to fuck the old bitch...he's gonna jerk off all over my panties tonight...wanted to fuck your hot fucking wife..."

She was drunker than I thought. Then I remembered she hadn't been wearing panties.

"You weren't wearing panties."

She dropped her mouth onto my penis again bringing me close before once again backing off, and resuming the hand job. She brought her lips close to my ear.

"They were a birthday present from K.C. He gave him all my panties. His collection. All the panties I soaked before he stuck his cock in my pussy. He wanted to fuck me so bad. He thought I was hot. I am hot...your wife is a fucking hot piece of ass isn't she?"

Oh motherfucker.

"Yes...yes...you're so hot. I'm so lucky."

"Bet your ass."

A pause before she moved on.

"Fuck it, pull over somewhere...don't care just pull over so we can fuck."

"Honey, we'll be home in ten minutes...hold on."

"Pull over!"

I turned at the next intersection into a quiet residential area. I had just turned the car off when she mounted my penis. It was rough and she was in command. She almost broke my penis when she pulled up too far and brought her pelvic area in contact with my hard on.

I yelped in pain and surprise.

"Wouldn't happen if it was bigger." Not much of an apology.

Luckily she came before I did, and hearing her scream brought me off. We stayed embraced until my penis softened. She rose, and when she lifted her right leg off of me, drops of my cum leaked from her pussy onto my thighs.

"Whoops, sorry about that."

Melissa was asleep before we hit the garage. I half walked, half carried her naked body into our house, and to the bedroom. I didn't bother getting our clothes, I was as exhausted as my wife. I was awakened the next morning to her lips surrounding my penis. I came in her sexy mouth. She brought me breakfast in bed before we went at it again. That was followed by a nap for the both of us.

I brought her off with a vibrator before we fell asleep that night.

Don't care what people think. I love her to death.

Normal (or what passes as normal) for the next work week. She told me on Thursday night that she was spending Friday through Sunday afternoon at K.C.'s apartment in the small city where he's doing his student teaching. Help him get straightened away.

Users who are viewing this thread