• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Custer Wedding Ring

You might suggest to your boss-wife that if she were to wear her wedding ring at all times, including when she's out on dates with Kyle, that would probably help her young lover become comfortable with the concept of being dated and fucked by an older married woman. It would also, most likely, help other women who see them together begin accepting the idea that it's acceptable and normal, not to mention sexually satisfying, for an older married woman to date and fuck younger men. As this practice gradually spreads and becomes the norm (as I imagine it will), you'll gradually begin feeling less lonesome as your boss-wife's cuckold...

I did mention the wedding ring to Melissa. She thought about it for a moment, and told me to take mine off. "You're right, we don't want people to think I'm having an affair do we? She's giving my ring to Kyle.
I'll get into Kyle's home life a bit more later, but his parent's are divorced. Their sister went with mom, and the boy's stayed with their father. Kyle has been telling his dad that he's spending Saturday night at his brothers. He plays high school football so his Friday night is already full. K.C. told Mel each time he had to cover for her she owed him a blow job. He hasn't collected yet.

Custer

I gotta' say, it all sounds implausible. But, anything's possible I suppose. If it actually happened, Kaye may have identified for you the underlying motive for her ongoing seduction of you — in collaboration with your boss-wife Melissa, I'm sure — which has become quite creative.

Hey, I'm right there with you. But I've got no reason to question Kaye, and can't think of any reason why she'd reveal that bit of family history to me or anyone else. Art rarely drinks anymore. He'll have a couple of beers. It's my understanding from Mel that while he never struck Kaye or the kids (with of course the exception of the spankings..big exception) he'd get verbally abusive. That can in some instances be more damaging than spanking. Time ever seems right I may ask Mel, but also don't what to drag up memories that hurt.

Kaye Post and Lady Sonia

Custer Comment:
Your posts describing your recent encounters (if that's the right word) vis-a-vis Kaye (your boss-wife Melissa's mother) are the best of your thread so far, IMO.

Do I sound like the world's biggest suck up if I tell you that your opinion matters?

Melissa seems in awe of Lady Sonia. More on that latter. Attached are two pictures she mailed me. Mel not Lady Sonia. Looks like tons of fun doesn't it?

Here's some more Lady Sonia I think you will like, Mel will like it too!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 98
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 110
twerpedbyjulie said:
Do I sound like the world's biggest suck up if I tell you that your opinion matters?

No... I'll take that as a compliment. But, as I've said previously, I claim no expertise in the subject matter of this forum. I've had no more than my share (whatever that means) of experiences with women, or maybe less than I would like to consider "my share." I just say things that come to mind.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa seems in awe of Lady Sonia. More on that later. Attached are two pictures she mailed me. Mel not Lady Sonia. Looks like tons of fun doesn't it?

Hard to say. The lack of context makes those two pics sort of hard to interpret. Does the victim on the table have saran-wrap around his midsection? If so, why...? What comes next, one wonders...?

I looked at Lady Sonia's website only briefly when you first mentioned it. Maybe I should pay more attention and see what she seems to be all about (if it isn't a pay site)...

I'm the Dad Substitute?

Custer Laststand said:
No... I'll take that as a compliment. But, as I've said previously, I claim no expertise in the subject matter of this forum. I've had no more than my share (whatever that means) of experiences with women, or maybe less than I would like to consider "my share." I just say things that come to mind.

Hard to say. The lack of context makes those two pics sort of hard to interpret. Does the victim on the table have saran-wrap around his midsection? If so, why...? What comes next, one wonders...?

I looked at Lady Sonia's website only briefly when you first mentioned it. Maybe I should pay more attention and see what she seems to be all about (if it isn't a pay site)...

The actual site is pay for view. There are however tons of free pictures, and a number of free videos of Sonia on several sites that I have visited. ********, XNXX, are two that come to mind. Should just be able to do a word search.

Yeah, it's the industrial type saran-wrap. Or at least it appears so to me, and Melissa knows that we have what's called a "Shrink-wrap" tool at the shop. You put boxes or whatever on a pallet, and bind them all together by walking around them with the tool. Works very well, and you've got to use a packing knife or something pretty sharp to cut it off.

I believe Sonia just torments his ass at her leisure in the two pictures that are part of a larger sequence. Sometimes she's dominant, other times she's the victim. Plays both parts really well. As Mel mentioned either she makes a ton of money off her site or her husband is loaded because she spends a ton of money on clothing. I didn't mention to her that she also makes them wear condoms, until they unload on her creamy breasts or face, or ass, or other body parts.

Had a brain fart after I posted yesterday. About the implausible option. I could have made it up right? Didn't hit me until later.

Then a more disturbing thought about possible motivation on Melissa's part.
I'm daddy when she fucks other men, and she's by extension punishing him?

In any event we had a hot session last night that left me exhausted. I'm hitting the pub because I have her permission to stay as long as I want. She's not being benevolent. Kyle is probably screwing her brains out as I write this note.

He'll be spending the night in my bed with my wife. With a little luck I'll get included to one extent or another.

Lady?

Cuck-Rick said:
Here's some more Lady Sonia I think you will like, Mel will like it too!

Yeah, I've jerked off looking at that particular set. Think there was a video where a black dude ties her up too. I photo shopped my first wife's head onto one of those three, and loved it.

I'll not be sharing with Mel just now. My plate's pretty full, and we're talking over load with that fantasy.

Thanks for the pics though.

Pizza Boy

I'm back at my office. I called home while I was still at the bar. Kyle answered, and I asked to speak to Melissa.

"Is this Rhonda?"

That's the name he's settled on for me although based on what's taking place he has others.

"Yes this is Rhonda, could I speak with my wife please?"

"Not just now, her mouth is full."

He obviously moved the phone, and I was greeted with sucking, gagging noises indicating that my wife's mouth was filled with his cock.

"You're gonna have to leave a message."

I asked him if it was okay for me to come home.

"Nope not yet. She'll give you a call when she's done sucking my cock. I want a pizza so you'll need to stop and pick one up Rhonda."

I could hear her slurping in the back ground.

"Rhonda? Still there?"

"Yeah, I'm still here."

"Then tell me you got it."

"I'll get a pizza before I come home."

"Gotta go...getting close to filling her mouth."

He hung up. I didn't feel like anymore chatting with the boys at the pub. They do always ask when Kaye is going to return.

I masturbated shortly after getting to the office. No call yet.

Looked at some Sonia's while I did.

Hm... maybe so...

twerpedbyjulie said:
... A disturbing thought [occurred to me] about a possible motivation on Melissa's part. I'm "her daddy" when she fucks other men, [so does that imply] she [visualizes herself] punishing him?

Could be. That may be a good insight.

Suppose you're right. If your younger wife Melissa views herself as punishing her father in absentia by punishing you in reality, might she also plot to punish her father in a much more direct sense by scheming, with her mother Kaye, for Kaye to seduce you...? Such that Melissa's father would then suffer the humiliation of being cuckolded by his own son-in-law (you), per my suggestion above...? In other words, might all this be connected...?

Custer Laststand said:
Could be. That may be a good insight.

Suppose you're right. If your younger wife Melissa views herself as punishing her father in absentia by punishing you in reality, might she also plot to punish her father in a much more direct sense by scheming, with her mother Kaye, for Kaye to seduce you...? Such that Melissa's father would then suffer the humiliation of being cuckolded by his own son-in-law (you), per my suggestion above...? In other words, might all this be connected...?

First I'm buzzed. Had a lunch meeting with a commercial customer today, he likes to have cocktails with lunch. The account is big, and repeat business so I just tell Louise who I'm meeting, and she knows she won't see me for the rest of the day.

Custer, my head fucking hurts just thinking about possible hidden agenda. Can anybody actually plan that sort of number? Can't be why she married me. By-product, or additional benefit? Guess if I put it together with the trigger that started this cuckold number it makes some sense.

I need to get some posts on Kyle. Sixteen year olds are, I guess weary of adults telling them what they can and cannot do. Parents, teachers, coaches, etc.

Put in a position where he gets to issue commands to an authority figure (two actually) must be quite the rush.

First time I saw them naked together was on a Saturday. They were in the master bedroom, and I responded to Mel yelling at me to come to the bedroom. They were on the bed naked. Her head lying on his chest, her leg rested on top of his thighs. Her pussy was visible, and obviously used. She ordered me to get them drinks. He wanted a beer. I just mentioned that he wasn't of age.

Melissa jumped all over that reminding me that we'd been to his birthday party, and if he was man enough to take my wife he was old enough to drink. Additionally he was spending the night so it wasn't like he was going to be driving, just fucking.

I got the drinks, and Melissa told me to draw them a bath. She used that word, "draw" as opposed to run I guess.

I turned to obey, but she stopped me. "I'm not going to have you ruin your slacks while you're doing that so take them off."

Per her earlier orders I wasn't wearing just panties, but thigh highs as well, and fearing what was to come I felt dizzy.

Kyle burst with laughter as my slacks hit the floor. Not a snicker, or snort, gut busting laughter at the sight of me in ladies wear. His laughter triggered an out burst of the same from my wife.

They hit the whirlpool together, and Kyle using a large sponge cleaned Mel all over while I stood and watched. Melissa had an orgasm before he finished.

"Bathe him." Was the next order.

Using the sponge I cleaned Kyle. It was a giant rush. I was bathing the guy who had just fucked my wife.

"You'd like to use your hands on his cock wouldn't you?"

"Yes mistress."

"Well you can't because he doesn't want to catch your gay germs."

"Yes mistress."

When he was clean he stood up to get out, and I couldn't stop myself from glancing at his cock.

"Dry him off."

"Yes mistress."

It was torture. I was drying off the kid who was fucking my wife, and it was turning me on. He wasn't K.C. but he had a great young body. His pubic area was trimmed. Speaking of which I'm trimmed as well, but as Melissa pointed out it doesn't make my penis look any bigger.

"You want to kiss his cock don't ya?"

No, I wanted to suck his cock.

"Yes mistress."

"Kyle sweetie do you want this wimp to kiss your cock?"

"No, I don't want him anywhere near it. Fag."

Melissa decided to kick it up a bit.

"Okay time for your bath. Get in, and I'll wash you."

I reached to remove my shirt, and she stopped me. Telling me I was getting in dressed just the way I was.

Still wearing my panties and thigh highs I climbed into the same water that had held Melissa and Kyle.

Melissa did a quick number on my body before focusing on my privates.

"Get up on all fours like you're a dog."

In this position my penis, and asshole were just above the water level. Mel pulled my panties down to the same place as my thigh highs started. Using both hands she started playing with my penis, and my bottom.

"You need to watch this Kyle. You need to see how very lucky you are that you have a real cock, and that you don't get off on having your ass fucked."

I was going to cum. Just a matter of how long, and whether I could keep myself from moaning. My wife was naked, Kyle was naked. I was the only one with any clothes on, and probably felt more naked than they did.

Melissa started a verbal assault which of course centered around me loving having something in my pussy.

Amazement, and disbelief would I guess best describe the expressions on Kyle's face as he watched a wife own her husband.

I failed in the attempt at containing my moaning. I ended up begging for relief.

To a kid Kyle's age I'm not just old, I'm ancient.

When I was seconds away from cuming Mel said, "Watch this, watch this Kyle."

He croached a bit in time to see me dischare what I considered to be a fairly large load of cum.

"That's it. That's all there is. Wouldn't fill an eye-dropper. It's like water."

"Jesus. No wonder you fuck around."

Shortly after they left with Melissa telling me to clean the whirlpool. They'd be in the rec room so stay somewhere else.

I couldn't see, but couldn't help hearing the noises emitting from Melissa as the young stud fucked her again.

After a bit they came back up to shower and change for their dinner date.

Mel told me yesterday that come this Saturday I needed to get a room because she didn't want me in the house. We could do whatever I wanted on Friday as a reward.

Trying to figure out what I can come up with that will make my wife really uncomfortable on Friday.

I've got a couple of ideas, but I'm open to suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread