• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
twerpedbyjulie said:
I love the shaved male with the horns spurting up and away from his cuckold penis.

Yes, I agree... it's unambiguous and totally appropriate.

twerpedbyjulie said:
The humiliation of having our doctor (female) see that...

You and your wife see the same physician and she's a woman...? That's perfect.

twerpedbyjulie said:
...next time she checks my prostate.

Your physician, a woman, sticks her finger up your ass and feels for your prostate when you go in to see her? I must say, that's even better. Does she say something apopro like, "It's time to bend over, sweetheart. Drop your pants and spread your cheeks for me, baby..."? To be followed, no doubt, by "Oh, my... did your wife take you to get that? I like it..." when she sees the cuckold-horns tattoo adorning your weenie.

twerpedbyjulie said:
That is, on top of her knowing that Melissa is taking the morning after pill and I'm shooting blanks. Delicious...

Really. You might ask your boss-wife's permission, then — if and only if she agrees you should do that, of course — go for it.

Doctor

Custer Laststand said:
Yes, I agree... it's unambiguous and totally appropriate.

You and your wife see the same physician and she's a woman...? That's perfect.

Your physician, a woman, sticks her finger up your ass and feels for your prostate when you go in to see her? I must say, that's even better. Does she say something apopro like, "It's time to bend over, sweetheart. Drop your pants and spread your cheeks for me, baby..."? To be followed, no doubt, by "Oh, my... did your wife take you to get that? I like it..." when she sees the cuckold-horns tattoo adorning your weenie.

Really. You might ask your boss-wife's permission, then — if and only if she agrees you should do that, of course — go for it.

It gets better because she is cute little number about Mel's age. If someone has to stick their finger up your bottom I'd rather it was a cute woman. Plus her finger is smaller. I've seen her once since Mel started getting her pills.
Nothing but professional, but I can only imagine what she's thinking. After seeing my penis she probably understands.

Weekends

Getting close to the Labor Day party.

The following week was a repeat for K.C. and Melissa. She left on Friday drove to his place and returned on Sunday evening.

The two employees besides K.C. who were at his party and saw his little brother play with my wife's breasts had both started two a days on the following Monday so I didn't have to face them.

On both Fridays I got pretty fucked up. I wanted to screw someone.

Melissa called me Saturday to make sure I was okay. Fucking sweet of her.

Told me she was bringing home a surprise for me which I assumed meant a pussy full of his cum. I was close. Melissa forgot her birth control. On Friday and Saturday she made him wear condoms. That was my surprise. She had four filled condoms.

I got an enema. I was going to be Melissa and she was going to be K.C.

Two loads were dumped on my face, and she coated her strap-on with one of the remaining two, and I performed oral sex on it while she called me a two bit *****. I answered all the taunts as I thought appropriate.

"Yes you're so much bigger than my cuckold hubby."

"Bigger and better. He's too old to have a woman like me."

I gagged more than once, but having the fake cock in my mouth was okay. What came next was a little tougher. The last condom was emptied around my asshole, and "K.C." bred me, while I begged for his baby.

"You give the best ass lickin's in the world cunt. Sticking your married tongue up my asshole. Gonna knock you up."

Mel didn't do a thing to help me out with my erection. She got off, and then discarded me because she didn't want to touch a filty ***** any longer. She refused to let me jack off. She refused to let me shower. I walked around the rest of the evening naked with dried cum on my face and bottom.

I slept on the floor at the foot of the bed. I didn't deserve to share the same bed with such a goddess. She had that wicked ass chair out early Monday morning. Placed it over my head, and I performed until she got off.

Finished with a spanking. I was spanked for "allowing" those people to take advantage of her drunken state at the party. What kind of man lets his wife get felt up in public and just stands there. I can get excited when she spanks me with her hand, but that fucking riding crop just fucking hurts.

I had to shower before heading to work. Spent most of the day standing.

Where's Kaye been? We had a talk on Saturday when she stopped by the bar.

Nice relationship, interesting to watch and see how things develope.

Face

Really nice that SHE & YOU had at last enough brave to show HER BEAUTIFUL FACES. MORE OF HER TOTALLY NAKED AND GOOD PICS WITH THE WHOLE BODY. THANKS.!

About Kaye

Interesting reading, and interesting times indeed for you, Ron! Your wife is certainly a very creative girl in how she handles you, and it seems like you really appreciate her inventiveness.

I think the most intriguing twist of the tale is how she has involved her mother in this process. Do you know how much your wife has told her about your relationship? And what do you think would be the consequences if you gave in to your mother-in-law's tempting?

You said something earlier about your MIL having a conversation with you about your place in the marriage. That must have been quite an interesting conversation, could you tell us a little more about it, like how it came about, what was said, was your wife present? Does your wife treat you as a cuckold when your MIL is around?

Oh, and another conversation with Kaye, I see. I hope you have some details from that, as well.

Good luck in your further adventures!

Chicken

Geglu said:
Really nice that SHE & YOU had at last enough brave to show HER BEAUTIFUL FACES. MORE OF HER TOTALLY NAKED AND GOOD PICS WITH THE WHOLE BODY. THANKS.!

Thank you, but you'll notice it's blurred. At least I hope you think it's blurred.

I would love to show you a clear picture of the woman I love. Couldn't do it without getting permission first.

irreverent said:
Interesting reading, and interesting times indeed for you, Ron! Your wife is certainly a very creative girl in how she handles you, and it seems like you really appreciate her inventiveness.

I think the most intriguing twist of the tale is how she has involved her mother in this process. Do you know how much your wife has told her about your relationship? And what do you think would be the consequences if you gave in to your mother-in-law's tempting?

You said something earlier about your MIL having a conversation with you about your place in the marriage. That must have been quite an interesting conversation, could you tell us a little more about it, like how it came about, what was said, was your wife present? Does your wife treat you as a cuckold when your MIL is around?

Oh, and another conversation with Kaye, I see. I hope you have some details from that, as well.

Good luck in your further adventures!

Thanks. There's obviously been occasions when a little luck would help.

Yes, I'll post that tomorrow unless something comes up at work. Until she and I had our conversation at the bar I didn't realize just how special and understanding Kaye is as a MIL.

I did state earlier that I wanted to have sex with Kaye. I might have even used the word fuck. I still do, but for reasons in addition to her physcial charms. She understands her daughter very well, and they have a close, albeit unusual in some instances, relationship.

I walked out of that bar feeling better about myself than I had for some time.

Kaye is cool, and smart. Melissa got it somewhere right?

This post is later than usual for me. That's because I have a glow on...did have a hard on. She attacked this poor old man and we made love on the small deck off our bedroom with the sun still shinning.

Late Again

No, not her period.

I decided to hit the pub instead of writing. I can dream can't I? Like I would even given the opportunity.

Melissa took off to see K.C. Little bit different. The head football coach had asked K.C. if he'd mind helping out, and he jumped at the chance.

This will be their second game and he wanted Melissa to come watch. She purchased a pair of those leggings or tights that resemble pantyhose because they are so tight but you can't see through them.

Top hits her right at pussy level. Watching from behind it looks a lot like her pantyhose are showing. School colors too. She is planning on coming home tomorrow instead of Sunday. Maybe the newness is wearing off for one or both of them.

I'll end up jerking it I'm sure.

Kaye and I

This was the weekend before Labor Day. Kaye and I talked for over an hour.

There is no sex involved so you might want to move on.

Mel was out of town with K.C., and I hit the pub about eleven.

There were six of us, and I'm the youngest by about five years. Oldest dudes are around seventy-five. We all sit on one end of the bar, which is referred to as the smart-ass corner, or asshole corner. We do have our fun.

Women entering at that time of day are unusual. The bartender is a gorgeous forty year old, married, and she can give as good as she gets. The owner, also a woman, generally stops in long enough to check things out, buy a round, and leaves.

Pretty dark in the place because old people look a ton better in the dark right?

Door opens, heads turn, and in walks Kaye taking off her sunglasses. Takes a moment for the eyes to adjust to the darkness. She spots me, and breaks into a big smile.

A woman doesn't have to be a hear turner to get her drink paid for on a Saturday morning. One of us generally offers to buy. Kaye looked good in a floral sundress, but wasn't showing too much of any portion of her body.

I of course said hi, and offered to buy her a cocktail if she wanted one.

The boys hadn't met my MIL before, and introductions were made.

Closely followed by the expected verbal abuse directed my way.

"You let this looser marry your daughter?"

"Bet Mel didn't bring him home to meet you before the wedding."

"How did someone that beautiful settle for him?" Etc., etc., etc.

Then it was Kaye's turn to receive their compliments and attention.

I believe that throaty laugh of hers was having the desired effect on all of us.

They made room so she could sit beside her son in law, but Kaye told them as much as she'd love to sit and chat with them, she and I had an event to plan.

Told them it was a surprise party for her husband. Don't keep close track, but Art's birthday is, I believe in early spring. I got up and we both walked to a cocktail table with our drinks.

The sundress hit her just above the knees. Y'know how some women have a knack for clearing their dress when they go to cross their legs in just the right manner in that it gives you a shot nearing the promised land? Mel and Kaye both have the gift. Didn't see her panties, but got a nice look at tanned thighs.

"Mel knows where I'm at Kaye, and seeing my truck outside would be proof enough if you're gonna call her."

I didn't mean to be pissy, but really didn't want to spend my pub time with her.

"Relax honey, I just thought we'd compare notes on our favorite panty manufacturers."

"You're killing me Kaye. Wanna compare colors while we're at it? Gonna tell me not to get my panties in a bunch?"

That got a small chuckle.

"No, and I'm not here to give you any sort of a bad time. Melissa does not know I'm here, and the only way she'd ever find out is if you choose to tell her."

"What's on your mind?"

"You know that I wasn't thrilled when Mel told us you were getting married."

"Yeah, Kaye. A definite where was the love number."

"Do you know why?"

"Gee, I don't know. Did it have anything to do with me being...old?"

"That was part of it, but there were two other reasons. I have two grandchildren. Those two kids mean the world to me. I don't think you can really understand until you've experienced it and I'm not saying that suggesting you shouldn't input. It's a chance to shamelessly spoil those kids, and not feel the least bit guilty about it. You just take them home and let their parents worry about the problem.

I wanted more grandkids Ron. Two would have been great, but I'd have happily settled for one, and if it were Melissa's that child would be right here. In the same city. I could visit, baby-sit, and let the child spend the night with grandma. Brad's kids are 500 miles away."

There was more, but you get the drift. Bottom line, I shoot blanks = no more grandkids because her son and his wife are done.

"I didn't go through the little life change number until I was fifty-four years old. Runs in the family."

Interesting, but...

"What was the other thing?" Couldn't wait for this one. Penis size, cuckold news?

"My daughter can be a handful. Regardless of her mate's age. I thought her ex was perfect. Which brings my abilities as a matchmaker into question doesn't it? Melissa earned every grade, every degree, every job, every title she has, and we're both so very proud of her. Our daughter is a doctor."

There was a but coming.

"But, she was, and still is extremely head strong. That's a good quality in some situations, not as good in others. Her ex was a baby. No one saw until it was too late. I think that boy was in every rec. league this city offers. He had to have this re-enforcement of his ego constantly. Mel wasn't just invited to attend, it was expected of her. He needed his cheerleader. He wanted praise when he did well, and someone to hold his hand if he didn't, and make it all better. He wanted my daughter available all the time. Mel had a job, and she wanted to go to night school to start working on her master's."

There was an opening there for a bad joke, but I managed to keep my mouth shut.

"When Melissa rebelled he simply couldn't understand why she wanted anything that would make her less available to her husband.

Less than a year into their marriage he decided if she wouldn't be his full time cheerleader he'd find a part-timer to fill in, and then one wasn't enough. It wasn't about sex Ron. Believe me my daughter was giving him all he could handle in that department. He was the one who lost interest. He was, of course putting his prick where it didn't belong.

When Mel did find out she was devastated. She wasn't eating right, she couldn't sleep, she was a mess. She worked longer hours, she took more night classes. She buried herself deeply enough to all but exclude him from her life. Mel did her studying at
the public library and stayed there until they kicked her out. I suggested counseling, but she said none to politely told me to butt out."

I was aware of the general nature of my wife's first marriage, but only in broad strokes. Melissa had never spoken his name in my presence, and Kaye wasn't either.

"She put off filing. I think she was in so much denial that she needed a push to proceed. Not surprisingly the prick provided the push. Melissa had been at the library, and left to go home when it closed. That was normal and he knew that, and what time she'd be walking in the front door. Most evenings he wouldn't come home until after the bars closed, but this particular evening."

Kaye stopped for a moment to compose herself. Ah, shit she was close to crying. I don't deal well with crying females, less so with crying males.

"Melissa never had a large number of girlfriends. She had three girls she met in grade school, and they were what I guess people now call best friends forever. Jillian, Jill was her closest friend. They had no secrets. Boys, family, school, they shared everything."

Ah, hell no.

"Jill stood by my daughter's side at her wedding. It was Jill that she sought out for advice when her troubles started; it was Jill that she went to when she suspected that her ex had started to cheat. It was Jill..."

Real tears now, and they were sliding towards her cheeks.

"Kaye, don't, don't do this to yourself. It's over, it was along time ago. I'll never hurt your daughter. I'll never leave your daughter Kaye. I cannot image left without Melissa."

Nice job, more tears. That's me, Mr. Cheer Your Ass Up.

"I'm sorry...I must be a sight."

"You're gorgeous Kaye, always have been, always will be...my wife got it somewhere and it sure as hell wasn't Art."

That brought a small smile.

"I've always been more than a wee bit attracted to you Ron, and not in a good way for a mother in law. That was another reason I wasn't crazy about you marrying Melissa."

"But you'd never...” I did a Groucho Marx eyebrow number, and pretended I had a cigar that I wiggled. If you're too young to get the reference google it.

"No, but I do truly love to tease you. I should feel bad about that, but I don't. It makes me feel pretty good knowing I can get your attention."

"Speaking of which did you happen to have maybe mailed me..."

Kaye blushed. A ton better than the tears.

"You must think I'm awful."

"For sure, and if you send me more than a dozen more I'll be ****** to give you the spanking you deserve."

"Ten would be okay?"

"Swats or pictures?"

"Either...or both."

"You're a sassy old broad aren't you Kaye? I smiled.

Determination showed on her face.

"It's important that I tell you a few more things, if you'd be a dear, and indulge an old broad?"

"Of course."

"Melissa filed for divorce. As much as I wanted grandchildren I was glad she hadn't had any kids. That man and her friend took the sparkle out my little girl's eyes. I'll never forgive either of them. Melissa dropped her studies. She taught school, went straight home to her apartment, and slept. She lost weight. She left her apartment to eat, and she'd stop by our house. That was her social life. Visiting her parents."

Kaye drained her martini, and another appeared almost instantly. Boys at the bar.

"I suspect people with degrees in such matters would say she was in denial. I forget what phase is supposed to follow, but with my daughter it was anger. Mel decided to express that anger by proving to herself that she was a desirable woman. At first we were pleased. Oh dear. How to say this..."

"Just say what you feel Kaye."

"Her apartment door should have been revolving?"

"Clear enough."

"The later she stayed out at night, the lower the standard for who she dragged home."

I nodded understanding to encourage her.

Fifty shades of Kaye

Your MIL seems like a colourful lady, and would be quite a catch if you weren't already committed to her daughter.

But she is perhaps a bit softer on you than what you would prefer? Melissa seems to have a keener sense of pushing you to your limits the way you like? Or is it just that you haven't gotten to the juicier parts of your conversation yet?

It must have been quite awkward when you first discovered that Melissa had revealed the details of your relationship to her mother.

You are an excellent writer, Ron, and I'm really looking forward to hearing more of how this unfolds. A very dynamic setup between you, your boss-wife and her lover, and her mother acting as wingwoman and helper.

Colorful

irreverent said:
Your MIL seems like a colourful lady, and would be quite a catch if you weren't already committed to her daughter.

But she is perhaps a bit softer on you than what you would prefer? Melissa seems to have a keener sense of pushing you to your limits the way you like? Or is it just that you haven't gotten to the juicier parts of your conversation yet?

It must have been quite awkward when you first discovered that Melissa had revealed the details of your relationship to her mother.

You are an excellent writer, Ron, and I'm really looking forward to hearing more of how this unfolds. A very dynamic setup between you, your boss-wife and her lover, and her mother acting as wingwoman and helper.

Colorful would be one way to describe Kaye, and yes she would be a catch.

Kaye and I would probably end up in bed if she pushed our relationship. I believe we both realize that, and it would be a betrayal.

Very awkward, but with some spice as well.

It's interesting and hard to focus on other things that require my attentioin.

Writer? Thanks, but I'll keep my day job.

Spankings

OK, I'm a perv, but the thought of your wife and that body of hers getting spanked by her daddy naked turns me on. Don't happen to have pics of her getting spanked do you?

Daddy's *****

This is brief. I'll try to get to the last thing Kaye and I discussed tomorrow. That part of the conversation dealt with my being a cuckold.

No, Howwee sorry, but no such pictures.

During role play daddy/daughter happened several times. I think I even posted pictures of Melissa with the words, "Daddy's *****" written above her breasts. I asked my wife once if she had incestuous urges towards her father.

She assured me that was not the case, but found the daddy daughter number to be a turn on. I get turned on by mother son role play, but not with my mom. Generally movie stars/Playboy centerfolds where the mom was hot, and how could the son not want to fuck his mother.

I did want to see my mom's breasts naked because they were huge, but screwing her never entered my masturbation fantasies.

twerpedbyjulie said:
I did want to see my mom's breasts naked because they were huge.

I think you've just stated the reason you're a "tit man"...

twerpedbyjulie said:
But, screwing her never entered my masturbation fantasies.

That doesn't matter. A man's mother, whether he (or she) likes it or not, has a strong tendency to be his model for the kinds of women he's attracted to. Or, to hedge my bet, perhaps I should say "A man's mother tends to have a lot to do with" the kinds of women he's attracted to.

Out of Order

I'm nearly finished with the last portion of my talk with Kaye, but I'm just busting with a need to share with someone, and there's no one I can tell.

Melissa and K.C. pretty much ended things at the Labor Day party. K.C. had a date. A dancer, and we're not talking ballet. Early twenties. Candy. What else right?

Her jugs were enormous and obviously fake. Her bathing suit made me uncomfortable. There are some rules about acceptable attire around the pool, and she was pushing it for sure.

No catfight between Mel and Candy, but got close.

Getting off track.

I'm currently being cuckold by Kyle. A sixteen year old high school kid is making me look like a grade A pussy. Melissa technically took his virginity. K.C. brought him to the party. I just fucking squirmed. The older permanent employees and their spouses had to wonder what the fuck was going on between my wife and Kyle. Louise asked me if everything was okay between my wife and I. The more Candy hung on K.C. the more overt my wife got with Kyle. The two other employees that had been at Kyle's birthday party were there as well.

I tactfully suggested to Mel that she probably should tone it down a bit.

"Not a problem I'll behave myself in front of your friends."

Shortly after that she disappeared. I didn't notice immediately, but I did see Kyle walk away from the pool area, and when I looked around Melissa was no where to be found.

They came back together a half hour later.

"Where you been?"

"Kyle wanted to see the house."

I'm not certain just how many people noticed their return, but one would have been enough, and everyone else would find out sooner or later.

Party wrapped shortly after nine, and Melissa didn't help with the clean up.

I was bushed. There was a blanket on the living room floor. Melissa came into the living room when she heard me.

"We didn't make it past the living room. We fucked right there on the floor. A virgin. A sixteen year old virgin and you know what cucky boy? He was great. I knew he'd be bigger because, well who isn't? He's licked pussy before, and he had me begging for his cock. Teenage cock. A kid, and there wasn't any comparsion. He is better than you. God, what a fuck he threw into your wife. Come here."

I figured it, but having her confirm left me numb. I stopped when I was directly in front of her.

"Wanna fuck?"

"Yes, more than anything."

"Go find Candy, because you're not getting any of this."

Melissa stripped, taking her panties off and placing them over my head.

They obviously had Kyle's sperm in them.

"Strip you little slut, and lay down on the blanket."

I wanted to strip. I needed to strip.

I was in a wet spot on the blanket.

"Jerk it. If you want back into this pussy jack off. Call me when you're done I wanted make sure you obeyed your mistress."

"Yes mistress."

Tired as I was it didn't take long. Smelling and tasting the young stud's cum mixed with my wife's juices did the trick.

I called her when I was finished. She yelled out that I wasn't to move until she came down. I was on that blanket for an hour. Naked with cum on my belly.

"I guess you can shower, it's so hard to tell because there's so little."

They've had two dates. Two dates in public. They went out for dinner and of course she picks up the tab. A basically black ensemble the first time. No panties, no bra.

Melissa and Kyle also allowed me to watch, and participate twice. He had some difficulty with the arrangement initially, but after Melissa explained how a cuckold marriage worked, and that I would do anything he ordered he took to it with relish. She'd also been wearing her wedding ring at home and work, but it disappeared on their first date.

I don't know what Melissa's porn viewing habit are, but she asked me if I was familiar with Lady Sonia. Yeah. Mel's a fan, and later incorporated something she saw into our sex life.

Ron,

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm nearly finished with the last portion of my talk with Kaye...

Will look forward to reading it. I like hearing about your adventures with your boss-wife's mother...

twerpedbyjulie said:
...but I'm just busting with a need to share with someone, and there's no one I can tell.

OK...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa and K.C. pretty much ended things at the Labor Day party.

Ah, well... young men are so fickle...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm currently being cuckolded by [K.C.'s younger brother] Kyle, a sixteen year old high school kid who's making me look like a pussy.

It was very gentlemanly of K.C. to introduce your wife to his younger brother as a substitute...

twerpedbyjulie said:
.... Party wrapped shortly after nine, and Melissa didn't help with the clean up.

Yes, well... as Melissa's cuckold, that's supposed to be among your duties...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I was bushed. There was a blanket on the living room floor. Melissa came into the living room when she heard me. "We [Kyle and I] didn't make it past the living room. We fucked right there on the floor. [He was a] sixteen year old virgin and you know what, cucky boy? He was great. I knew he'd be bigger [than you] because, well, who isn't? A kid, and there wasn't any comparison... he is better than you. God, what a fuck. Come here."

Ouch...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I figured it, but having her confirm it left me numb. I stopped when I was directly in front of her. "Wanna fuck?" "Yes, more than anything." "Go find [K.C.'s new woman] Candy, because you're not getting any of this." Melissa stripped, took her panties off and placed them over my head. They obviously had Kyle's sperm in them. "Strip you little slut, and lay down on the blanket." I wanted to strip. I needed to strip. I was in a wet spot on the blanket.

Very good, you obeyed your boss-wife...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"Jerk it. If you want back into this pussy jack off. Call me when you're done, I want make sure you obeyed your mistress." "Yes mistress."

That was the right reply...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Tired as I was it didn't take long. Smelling and tasting the young stud's cum mixed with my wife's juices did the trick. I called her when I was finished. She yelled out that I wasn't to move until she came down. I was on that blanket for an hour. Naked with cum on my belly.

More obedience... excellent...

twerpedbyjulie said:
They [my boss-wife and Kyle] have had two dates. Two dates in public. They went out for dinner and of course she picks up the tab.

They're off to a good start. It is, of course, entirely appropriate for an established older woman to pay when she takes a young man out to dinner and other dates, and for Kyle to begin learning that standing aside — or sitting aside, as it were — while the woman he's servicing pays is part of his role.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa and Kyle also allowed me to watch, and participate twice. He had some difficulty with the arrangement initially, but after Melissa explained how a cuckold marriage worked, and that I would do anything he ordered, he took to it with relish.

That was very generous of your boss-wife. It's especially appropriate, given her profession as an educator, that's she's continuing to expand her young lover's education.

twerpedbyjulie said:
She'd also been wearing her wedding ring at home and work, but it disappeared on their first date.

You might suggest to your boss-wife that if she were to wear her wedding ring at all times, including when she's out on dates with Kyle, that would probably help her young lover become comfortable with the concept of being dated and fucked by an older married woman. It would also, most likely, help other women who see them together begin accepting the idea that it's acceptable and normal, not to mention sexually satisfying, for an older married woman to date and fuck younger men. As this practice gradually spreads and becomes the norm (as I imagine it will), you'll gradually begin feeling less lonesome as your boss-wife's cuckold...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I don't know what Melissa's porn viewing habit are, but she asked me if I was familiar with Lady Sonia. Mel's a fan [it turns out], and later incorporated something she saw into our sex life.

Cool... I wasn't acquainted with Lady Sonia so I googled one of her sites. She's definitely a hot-looking woman. I noticed one of her comments is:

"I am Sonia and when my husband is away on business it gives me the
chance to be an EXTREMELY UNFAITHFUL WIFE!"

(I would guess that statement doesn't apply only when her cuckold is away on business.)

Thanks for posting additional photos of your boss-wife, including two that include her gorgeous face. (She did give you permission to post those pics, right...?)

—Custer

Custer

Cool... I wasn't acquainted with Lady Sonia so I googled one of her sites. She's definitely a hot-looking woman. I noticed one of her comments is:

"I am Sonia and when my husband is away on business it gives me the
chance to be an EXTREMELY UNFAITHFUL WIFE!"

(I would guess that statement doesn't apply only when her cuckold is away on business.)

Thanks for posting additional photos of your boss-wife, including two that include her gorgeous face. (She did give you permission to post those pics, right...?)

—Custer

I assume her selection of Lady Sonia was coincidental. I jerk off watching her videos and/or pictures. She's such a classy slut.

I sorta got permission. As long as they weren't full face straight on pics. "If showing pictures of your wife's body to a bunch of perverts gets you off." Might have pushed it a bit.

Kaye Part 3

“You have to be so comfortable with your manhood, or lack of it, and secure in your marriage to watch your wife serviced by better men than you.”

And with that Kaye was off onto the last subject of our Saturday chat.

“Art loves me, but he’d never consent to his wife screwing other men. It should be easier for him. He has a real man’s cock. It’s over seven inches long. With that little five incher that you carry it’s tough to find someone smaller.”

Ugh. How did she turn this so rapidly? How much did she really know?

“Baby boy if you were just fifteen or twenty years younger you’d have been the best guy my daughter could have married. Given those short comings (she laughed) it would still be great if you simply had real juice coming out of your penis.”

“Mel doesn’t want children.”

“Of course she does. She’s a woman with a body that’s meant to be bred. My daughter will come around. She’s in denial. When she does what are you prepared to do to keep my baby happy?”

“She doesn’t want a baby. I asked her a hundred times before and after we got married. I wanted to be sure.”

“And she was telling you the truth as she believed it, and probably still does to a certain extent, but you may be the last one to know when she changes her mind. You need to be prepared. Would you consider having your vasectomy reversed?”

“I don’t know Kaye. Jesus I’m approaching sixty. I’d be eighty if I live that long and the kid would still be in college.”

“Well let’s table that for the moment, and say you had the surgery, and it worked. Do you really want to take the chance that the child is a boy, and he inherits the size, or lack of it, from his daddy? You wanted the best for your children didn’t you?”

“Of course I did.”

“How did that work out for your son?”

“Hey that’s none of your business Kaye. Knock it off.”

“Ooohhh, little touchy about that are we?”

“No, I’m not, but my kids are off limits.”

“Alright I get it. Law of averages he’s got to be bigger than his father, or maybe he picked up his cock size from his mother’s side of the family.”

I was getting pissed. We’d had a nice talk until now, and talking about my short-comings was one thing, but not my kids.

“You need to move on Kaye or I’m heading home.”

“What color are your panties?”

What? Where the fuck did that come from?

“You are wearing panties aren’t you Ron? Having sex may be out of the question, but I guarantee you that Melissa would have no problem with me making sure you’re in full compliance with her rules and regulations.”

I had no doubt about the truth in her comment.

“Yeah I’m wearing panties, and they’re orange.”

“You mean like the fruit?” The double meaning obviously intentional.

“Yeah Kaye…like the fruit. Happy?”

“I’m very happy, but I wouldn’t be doing my job if…I didn’t order you to prove it.”

She hadn’t said ask, she’d said order. I glanced around trying to gage how much attention we were being paid. Best case would be unzipping just enough to satisfy her directive.

I rolled my chair over just enough for her to have an unobstructed view of my zipper, and reached to lower it.

“No, don’t even think about unzipping your pants in front of your mother in law you little-dicked pervert.”

“But you said….”

“I know what I said Ronnie. Go to the bathroom, and take them off. Bring you panties back like a good boy so your mommy in law can see if you’re leaking into them.”

Fuck it I thought. Would actually be easier, and safer than unzipping even though my back was towards the boys. As I headed to the bathroom I was encouraged by those same boys to take my time and not hurry back. “Don’t worry about your mother in law we’ll take good care of her.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I did as ordered, and of course feeling the panties cross my bottom on the way down gave me goose bumps. I stuck them in my pocket and headed back to our table.

I could hear Kaye’s laughter upon leaving the restroom, and as I approached our table I noticed two things. One Kaye had rolled her chair to the side of the table giving the fellows a view of her legs. Specifically her right leg up to mid-thigh. It was a nice view of her tanned thigh. And there was a brand new martini sitting in front of her.

My return was greeted by moans and groans all the way around including Kaye.

“Fun times over.” She said, before turning her attention back to me.

“I always wondered if you were able to pee standing up or because your prick is so short you have to drop your trousers and use a toilet.”

“I manage just fine standing.”

“Don’t be that way. Lets face facts it’s not exactly a trouser-snake…more like a trouser-worm.” She giggled. I thought she was getting more than a buzz going.

“Give me your panties.” She was also getting a little loud, on purpose or booze related didn’t make much difference.

“Sssshhhhh, Kaye. I know these guys.”

“And yet they still let you drink with them.” Another giggle.

Kaye leaded forward ******** a portion of her breasts.

“Give me your panties.” At least she’d lowered her voice. I glanced back once to see that there were still glances being thrown her way. I carefully extracted the panties from my pocket, and palming them slid them to Kaye’s hand, which was on the tabletop. I breathed easier when she placed them in her purse.

“My turn.” With that she got up from the table, and with an extra sway in her hips she headed towards the restroom area. The comments this time were the exact opposite of those directed towards me a short time earlier.

“Hurry back.” “Need any help finding the can I’d be happy to show you.”

Kaye gave a little wave in acknowledgment, and continued on her way. If I were quicker it might have dawned on me, but then I’m not, so it didn’t.

Kaye seemed to be gone for longer than it should take, but she’s a woman right?

Nearing our table she dropped her purse. The natural flow of things would have had her bending so that the boys would have had a nice view of her dress covered ass, but Kaye turned before bending over which gave them what I’m sure based on their reaction gave them an even better view of her breasts.

Yeah she was a buzzed, and having a damn fine time.

Seated, she crossed her legs in an exaggerated motion lifting the dress higher than necessary.

That the boys had gotten a view of her panties became immediately clear. They had bet on what color panties my mother in law had been wearing, and no one had guessed correctly. I’d been on the betting side of this before, and if no one guessed correctly the winner was the lady in question.

Kaye picked up fifty bucks, and was drinking for free.

“What colors did you naughty boys pick?” She asked.

“Well we didn’t pick orange.”

“I’m sorry. These are actually the only orange panties I have, and I just got them.”

Fuck what? She was wearing my panties. My mother in law was wearing my panties. Her bald pussy was rubbing against the same material that my penis had touched only moments before. Transitive properties, my penis was touching her pussy. I was turned on. Jesus. Oh fuck.

She opened her purse grabbed something and slid it across the table. Light pink, lacy bikini panties. I grabbed them immediately hoping no one noticed. They were too busy looking at her other assets.

“Go put them on your pussy.” No smirk now, she had that other look. Sultry.

“I just went…the guys…”

“Will think that your bladder is as small as your dickie. Scoot, or would you rather do it right here?”

More hoots, but of a different nature.

“Are you playing with yourself in there, you just went.”

“Stay longer this time.”

“You can leave by the back door.”

“We’ll make sure she gets home.”

“Make sure you clean up when you’re done.”

I closed the door to the bathroom stall, and my heart rate pumped up as I touched Kaye’s panties. So lacey, so smooth, and a little bit moist. Suddenly jerking off in a public restroom didn’t seem like such a bad idea.

I can’t fit into Mel’s panties, but Kaye is broader at the hips with a larger ass. I had no problem fitting into them. My penis against her panties, and the moisture left from her pussy. I had to see how I looked. I slowly opened the door and listened for anyone that might be approaching before turning and looking at myself in the mirror.

Aw man. I looked just like…a complete fool. This shouldn’t be turning me on as much as it did, but fuck, Melissa at that very moment probably had a cock in her pussy. I was having fun. I zipped up and made me way back to the table.

The boys had moved on to another favorite activity. Offering money to the woman if she’d flash her breast(s). The offer on the table was a hundred bucks.

“Hey guys, knock it off. She’s my mother in law.”

“She’s not our mother in law.”

Kaye finally told them not today, maybe next time she was in, but they’d have to do better than a hundred bucks. She was assured that wouldn’t be a problem.

“How do they feel?” She asked me.

“Wonderful.”

“As soon as you get home I want you to jack off while you wear them. I want them all sticky with sperm. I’ll do the very same thing when I get home. I’ll stop by your work and we’ll swap. Doesn’t that sound like fun, and we won’t be doing anything wrong.”

That was debatable.

“I had affairs.”

Again with the abrupt change, and this one was really a shocker.

“You? You screwed around?”

Kaye Part 3

“Art and Mel don’t know about this do they?”

“Oh Art may have suspected, but he pulled his normal number when confronted with a problem that makes him uncomfortable…he ignored it. As for Melissa she was too young to be aware of that sort of thing. It was only three guys, and I never went to bed with any of them more than a few times, and I never had sex with them at home.”

“Why did you stop?”

“It’s been so long ago. I suppose guilt was part of it, and the kids. I didn’t want to lose the kids. The need dropped off after a couple of years, and things got back to normal…boring but I got by.”

“Wow. Don’t know what to say.”

“I did it again when I was fifty. One guy, but that went on for a few months. It’s when I had the breast surgery. I woke up one day, and realized I was getting old. I wasn’t getting the looks anymore. I was approaching that awful time when I was no longer fertile. My body was going to go through those God awful changes. Instead of getting so wet between my legs you might think I peed, I’d have to buy a lubricant. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a tummy, and tits that sagged. And the wrinkles. I talked to Art about the surgery, but I told him it was because of shoulder and back pain. I wanted them reduced.”

“Did he like them…after I mean?”

“Art asked me how much it would cost. That was his interest. The first time I showed them to him, and asked him what he thought…he said they looked fine. Fine for Christ sake. We didn’t have sex until three days later and he barely touched them. I believe he was embarrassed because our friends would of course realize that I’d had them fixed. I got pissed, and frustrated, and one day I got hit on in a department store. He was younger, good looking, and divorced. He got me that very same day. His apartment, and it was grand. I hate to admit that I didn’t feel the least bit guilty. A cougar thing is what they call it now isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“We’d get together two or three times a week. We both knew what it was about, and it wasn’t love, it was just hard screwing. Fucking. For a few months we fucked each other, and without really talking about it we both decided we’d had enough. I got what I needed, and a large part of it for me was the ego boost. I felt good about myself again and still do which I guess is no secret based on my behavior here is it?”

She was smiling.

“I think you’re gorgeous Kaye.”

“You are the best.”

It was quiet for a few moments while we just looked at each other forgetting for the moment where we were, and what couldn’t, wouldn’t ever happen between us.

Kaye broke the moment. “It’s going to get worse before it gets better, you do realize that don’t you baby?”

“You mean between us or Mel and I?”

“Melissa silly. She’s happy, and she loves you, but there’s a piece of her that won’t accept that, and as much as she’s enjoying having you on your knees another part of her is testing you. She was happy and in love once before, and of course that ended badly. If you truly love her and want this marriage to work you might have to do some things that aren’t terribly appealing.”

“This marriage is going to work Kaye. I love her, all of her, and everything about her.”

“Oh I truly hope so honey because I’d hate to see her go off the deep end again.”

“I can handle it Kaye.”

“I believe you can. As much as I’m enjoying our little talk this old broad should get her ass home before she says or does something stupid. Walk me to my car?”

“Absolutely.”

The boys whined and complained when they saw us prepare to leave. Kaye strolled over and gave each of them a quick kiss on the cheek, and a peek down her dress before joining me at the door. She exited in front of me as I held the door, and quickly lifted my arm extending my middle finger in a salute to my drinking buddies.

Kaye grabbed my hand as we made the walk to her car. I opened her door as she placed her bottom on the car seat with her feet still planted on the cement. First one leg was lifted and placed in her car before the other followed giving me a sensational shot of “our” orange panties.

I closed her door as she switched the window down. I told her I’d see her later, which prompted her reply.

“Oh come on, give your mother in law a little sugar.”

Her head didn’t turn making it obvious she wasn’t expecting a quick kiss on the cheek. Her arm moved around behind my neck as I bent down and forward. Her lips were soft and yielding. It ended too quickly. As our lips parted a thin string of saliva appeared keeping us connected for another moment. We both noticed it, and at least for me it was close to a ten on the kiss meter. Major feat considering there had been no tongue.

“You be careful driving home Kaye.”

“I will Ron. Now you get home and make a mess, I’m counting on you.”

“Feelings mutual.”

“Bye.”

“Bye-bye.” And she drove away.

An idle mind might be a devil’s workshop, but mine was in overdrive, and the devil would still considered it a play ground

Users who are viewing this thread