• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Testing my wife's fidelity

• Thread starterAnshu69
  • Start date
More! Dont stop writing excelent!

I think it's time you stop whining!! Admit to "Your Boss", your work is slipshod, and your work has been lacking because your jealous of him. Finally admit to yourself that deep down you know he's a better man than you. and you want him to Fuck your wife long & hard!!

Staff meetings were never my strong point. Staff meetings on Monday mornings drove me to distraction. I could not concentrate on anything. To make matters worse, the intensity of pressure at work seemed about to redouble. InterMedia had managed to get its hooks into one of the biggest and most important contracts in its existence, and we were going to have to pull out all the stops to bring it off.

The meeting had just started when Emily made her entrance five minutes late. People had just settled in, mugs of coffee positioned, piles of papers shuffled. Everyone stopped listening. Daniel continued talking for a sentence or two more before he stopped.

“Hi, Emily. Welcome. You look nice this morning,” he said.

“Sorry I’m late. Thank you.” She said briskly, avoiding his eyes on her.

Were they an item? Office rumors abound about that, I could now conclusively say something was in the air. I saw Edward Benson who was also in the meeting hide a smile. I made up my mind to have a lengthy talk with him on the subject.

The staff meeting was one of those nerve wracking battles where everything is happening at more than one level at the same time. Lots of talk of win-win, synergy, all that stuff. I tried to focus on what Daniel was saying. Long-term relationship. Win-win. Security. It was unbearable. At last, with lunch in sight, the battle seemed to be won. We would go ahead with the deal. The final negotiations would be on Thursday and Friday, the signing would happen on Monday. Our key team would have to fly up north to our client’s head office to clinch the deal. Consensus was reached. School was out.

I went straight to the bathroom. I wanted to rest my forehead against the cool tiles. I tried to stay with my breath while I zipped myself up. Daniel came in while I was drying my hands. I saw him in the mirror.

“You all right, old chap?” It was Daniel. He came bustling in, laden with files, dumped them by the basins, and went over for a piss.

“I am fine,” I said.

“Tell me, David,” said Daniel from his place, “you have any idea how to present our proposal?”

“Sorry? "

"I was thinking that making a very nice document would help."

"What do you mean? "

"Why don't we hire a professional photorapher to make a photo for the cover with a sexy woman model? This is the big game. Real stakes. I want everything to go all right for us."

I got a feeling that the fact that he was talking to me out of the boardroom meant something good. He fixed me with a penetrating, enigmatic stare. “Come with me to lunch. I want to discuss these negotiations.” And I had the distinct sensation he was ********* me out, making sure he did not leave me behind in the toilet…

Daniel heightened my anxiety at lunch. Midway through lunch he bent forward over the table and said, "I was thinking of proposing your wife on the cover of our proposal document."

I was wordless. What exactly did he mean?

"Damn your wife's really a lovely looking woman!"

I immediately grew suspicious.

"Yes, she's beautiful," I finally acknowledged. "But I don't think she'll like that," I responded to his words.

"I'm serious," he changed his tone. It sounded like he really might be serious. "A friend of mine owns a photo studio. I talked to Sarah about it the other day at the party."

"Really," I briefly looked up, pretending to sound disinterested. I hoped the look in my eyes would drive him away. In truth, I felt anything but disinterest. An image formed in my mind. I pictured Sarah appearing seductive on the company document.

Sarah hadn't mentioned anything about Daniel's proposal.
"You mean she didn't tell you?" He questioned the surprised look in my eyes. "I'm surprised she didn't tell!"

I thought of Sarah's response to this proposal. I had a difficult time imagining Sarah talking to Daniel about this stupid photo session, yet I was beginning to have second thoughts. The fact hat she chose to hide it from me made me suspicious. I remember how Sarah kept asking me about Daniel at breakfast the day after the party.

Further images formed in my mind. This time it was of Sarah in a photo studio. I imagined her on display. Then I thought about all the sensuous poses Daniel would ask her to do.

"Just an idea," he straightened back up and got ready to leave.

My heart was racing, I felt all of the energy drain from my body. "Who the fuck does Daniel Walsh think he is asking my wife to pose for the company document?" The more I thought of it, the more I found myself nervous. When I plucked up enough nerve to tell Sarah that night, I was surprised by her reaction. I expected absolute outrage. Instead, she said nothing for a couple of minutes.

Eventually she asked, 'What was his reaction when he said that?'

Perplexed by the calmness of her response, I said I thought it was a bad idea.

'It's flattering though, that he would have thought of me for the cover picture, isn't it?' She'd obviously had given it a lot of thoughts.

'Yeah .... but I really can't see you doing that."

'Oh yeah?' she said; and then after a moment's pause, she went on, 'God, you know I would never do something like that ... it's just that a wife would love to know how much her husband values her ...'.

'Trouble is .... Oh hell darling, I don't want all the guys at the office leering at you.'

'Don't be daft, they wouldn't do that. At least I don't think he would; but you never know, do you?'she said teasingly after a moment's thought.

I was incredibly turned on by her suggestion and I think she was too, because her breathing was getting quicker. I decided to wind it up because I was beginning to noticeably shake and wanted to take her to bed.

'Wow ... that'd be terrible!' I said sarcastically, 'Look I'm sorry darling, but I reckon you quite like the thought of showing your pictures around to all my mates, despite what you say....'

'Oh what a crazy thought ...other men staring at me..', Sarah said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"Really?" I said, "Of course. I often hear them talking about you and when I go up to them, they clam up and change the subject."

Sarah looked at me and I asked, "Does that make you hot knowing other men want me?"

We laughed together, but only for an instant. I threw my arms around my wife and kissed her with an eager hunger. Sarah was now worked up, and I was not about to let the moment pass. I had waited for this kind of passion and excitement that had been missing for some time. That night, sex was extraordinary between us.

The next morning I kissed Sarah as I prepared to leave for work. "You know I love you don't you? Last night was wonderful," I said.

"Remember you can't work late Friday," she said. "You have to be home in time to get ready for the party."

"What time do we have to be there?" I asked.

"The party starts at 6 o'clock. I want to be there no later than 6:30," Sarah replied. "So you need to be home by 5 o'clock to get ready."

"Okay, why don’t meet me at the office and we leave together from there."

“Yeah, that’s a good idea. But what puts you in such a jolly mood?”

“Our night of passion,” I said teasingly.

Excellent story, really enjoyable. I look forward to each new installment.

What Can I Say

Nothing but MORE PLEASE QUICKLY. okdeacon

Thanks to all those who have taken time to post your comments that I really appreciate and encourages me to keep postng. I wish more people would do so .... Anyway to those of you discovering the story now, please start from page one to have a better feel of the storyline as it unfolds.

Hi

Anshu I love this story! The seduction of their marriage and his realization that he really does want her to cuck him, but is caught in an emotional battle over it is some of the most erotic stuff in the world...Please continue< I can't wait to read what she has in store for us all!!!

On Friday I had all but closed my last case. The problem was it was going to be very difficult to get everything done by five o'clock like I promised Sarah.

When I called my wife that I was going to have a hard time getting done by five, she was annoyed.

"You promised," she said.

"I know and I am sorry but I am so close I just have to close this before I leave."

She did not even reply.

"Sarah, you don't have to wait for me. If I am not finished on time, go without me." I said. "I'll get there as soon as I can."

"I don't want to go without you," she said. "I guess I’ll just hang around and wait for you at the office."

"I'll do the best I can to get done by 6:30."

Sarah didn't say anymore about it.

It was 7 o'clock when I finished the last of the reports. I immediately went looking for Sarah, knowing she would have to be waiting for me at the reception since most offices in the building were closed.

When I walked in the reception room, I saw Daniel was sitting with Sarah and seemed deep in conversation with her. I could feel a knot forming in my stomach. I knew that if I said or did anything wrong, Sarah would be angry at me and accuse me of being jealous and she would be right.

Sarah immediately rose to her feet when she saw me.

"Oh, David is here to drive you to the party, isn't it?" Daniel said when he in turn saw me.

"That's right," I said. I turned and gestured to Sarah. "Honey, we better get going."

Sarah shook hands with Daniel, and we took leave from him.

When we came out of the building, it was raining. I had left my vehicle at the far side of the park, meaning both of us would be drenched by the time we reach the car. I was about to propose that Sarah wait for me right there while I go and pick up the car when Daniel wandered up. His car was parked right outside the door in the director’s reserved parking spot, one of the benefits of being the boss.

"No need for two persons to get wet,” he said, opening the door for Sarah. “Come on Sarah, I'll drop her at the place. It’s on my way. David, you don't mind if I steal your wife for this drive, do you?" he said.

"Not at all," I said with just a slight hesitation.
Sarah seemed to hesitate, looked at me and accepted his offer out of kindness and got in the car.
"No need to worry, I'll keep your wife company," Daniel said to me as he drove off.

I rushed through the rain and got into my car, still puzzled by the turn of event. Driving out of the car park, I was surprised to spot Daniel’s car a couple of vehicles behind me, in the rear view mirror. Then when we got to the road that leads to the highway, he indicated and turned off. I was confused and could not tell for sure whether it was really his car or one that looked like his. Almost reluctantly I kept going, my mind wondering about the situation. Would Daniel really dare trying to seduce my wife? Whilst the thought certainly annoyed me, I was far from decided on how I would feel about the possible threat to my marriage.

After the half hour-long drive out to Mr. Dyson's house, I arrived at the party. The rain had stopped and there were people all over the place. When I pulled into the drive I was quietly annoyed to see no sign of Daniel's car. I went into the house and looked for Sarah. There were several people in the house but Sarah wasn't among them, like I expected.

I was actually really worried when the missing pair had not turned up after twenty minutes. After three quarters of an hour I was downright fuming as I began to get more and more concerned. I begin ringing my wife's mobile every few minutes and making regular trips to gaze down the road in the direction from which they should appear.

Going inside I asked a girl I knew from the accounting department if she had seen Sarah.

"I saw her earlier," she said. "She was out in the yard talking to Daniel."

I immediately felt a knot in my stomach. I was going to have to talk to Sarah about Daniel again and I wasn't going to wait till we got home. I went out into the back yard and looked around but didn't see Sarah anywhere. I asked a couple of people if they had seen Sarah and one of them told me that they had seen her but that was more than 15 minutes earlier.

I was beginning to get upset. I was sure that Sarah wasn't doing anything wrong but not being able to find her was worrying me. I walked around asking people if they had seen Sarah and most said that they had seen her earlier but hadn't seen her in a while. I walked over to a guy who was standing watching people in the swimming pool and asked him if he knew Sarah and he said that he didn't. Then I asked him if he knew Daniel.

"Yes, I know Daniel," he said.

"Have you seen him?" I asked.

"I saw him heading to his car about 10 minutes ago."

I don't know what made me ask. "Was anyone with him?"

"Yes. He was with a very attractive woman," he said. "I think they came together."

Suddenly I felt myself begin to panic. Had Sarah really left the party with Daniel? I just couldn't believe that she would do that. Not Sarah. I spun around hoping to see Sarah somewhere in the yard but I didn't see her.

I felt all of the energy drain from my body and I felt like I just wanted to go lie down somewhere. I went around to the far side of my car where no one would see me and I slumped to the ground. I put my head between my knees and took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down. There had to be some other explanation for why I could not find Sarah. I knew she had come to the party because at least three people had seen her there. I also knew that she had been seen talking to Daniel Walsh. I also knew that Daniel had been seen leaving the party with a woman that fit Sarah's description. These things did not add up to a happy conclusion. Part of my brain was telling me that Sarah would not do that to me. She would not cheat on me. The other part of my brain was asking me how I could be so sure that she wouldn't cheat. I pushed that thought out of my head. It would not come to that. I refused to believe that Sarah would do anything that would cause me to leave her.

I knew that if she did leave the party with someone she would have to come back eventually because she knew that I would be there soon. The only thing I could do was to go back to the party and wait for her.

I walked through the house in a daze and went out into the back yard again. I needed to try and eat something to settle my stomach and get my nerves under control while I waited for Sarah to return. I was at the food table trying to decide what foods my stomach could handle when I heard a voice behind me. It took me a minute to realize the voice was directed at me. When I turned around I found Mr. Dyson standing behind me.

"I see you finally made it, David," he said. "Where is that lovely wife of yours? I saw her here earlier."

"I don't know," I said. "I haven't been able to find her."

"Did you try calling her?"

"I forgot my phone so I wasn't able to call her," I lied. I did not want to tell him I have tried to call my wife and she was not taking my call.

Mr. Dyson pulled his phone from his pocket and handed it to me and said,
"Here, use mine."

I wondered if Sarah would reply to the call from a different number to mine. I punched in Sarah's number and waited nervously for it to begin ringing. I wondered where she was and what I would say to her when she answered, if she answered.

Sarah answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Sarah, where are you?"

"I am at Dyson's where are you?"

"I am here in the back yard but I don't see you." I said.

Then I saw her as she stepped out from behind a large oak tree about a hundred feet away from me.

I could not believe the relief I felt when I saw her. I handed Mr. Dyson his phone and headed back to where Sarah was waiting. When I got there I found that she had been sitting with two of the girls with their husbands and to my great relief there was no sign of Daniel. I couldn't believe that I had completely missed Sarah sitting behind the big oak tree with the other girls. If I had only had my phone with me I could have saved myself a lot of distress.

"I didn't see Daniel’s car out front when I got here," I said.

"You must have been getting worried," she said.

"Frantic," I told her but I was grinning, such was my relief at getting her safe and sound.

"Daniel had some mechanical problem with his car and had to stop on the way to see what was not working," she explained.

"Why didn't you ring me? I could have come back. I tried your number several times but you didn't answer".

"My battery's flat, it’s going on and off. I tried to call you when I reached here but it was not working. I've been meaning to charge it for a day or two," Sarah told me looking a little flustered. "Daniel came with me here but he did not stay long, he said he needed to get his car repaired and left."

"That was nice of him," I said. "Now let's get a drink and something to eat."

I was suddenly feeling much better but Sarah seemed a little uneasy. I asked her if she was all right and she said she had a bit of a headache. An hour later Sarah seemed to be feeling much better and we had a good time for the rest of the party.

On the ride home I started thinking about how I had felt when I thought Sarah might have gone off with Daniel and I felt my stomach start to tighten again. Then I remembered being told that Sarah was seen talking to Daniel at the party and began to wonder about the woman that was seen leaving the party with Daniel.

Could it have been Sarah? Had she gone somewhere with him and returned before I got to the party? I was starting to make myself crazy. How was I going to find out without causing an argument? I had to know.

I waited until we were home before I carefully broached the subject.

"Did anything interesting happen at the party before I got there?" I said.

"No. I just walked around talking to people for a while and then I sat with Carol and Janice and their husbands.

"I didn't see Daniel at the party. Did he stay long?" I asked.

"No, he left soon after we got there. Why are you asking me about him?"

I was torn. I was angry with myself for even entertaining such suspicions but I was driven to pursue the answers to the questions that had been on my mind every since I had arrived at the party and couldn't find Sarah. I had been trying very hard to act like I was only interested in what had gone on at the party but my next statement gave away my real intent.

"I was just surprised that I didn't find Daniel at the party talking to you. That is where I usually find him if I leave you alone for a few minutes."

As soon as I said it I wanted to bite my tongue. I waited for Sarah's angry reaction but it didn't come.

"I told you he left soon after we reached here.”

There was something about the way she looked at me when she made that last comment that bothered me. It wasn't guilt that I saw. It was more a look of sadness.

"Really?" I asked.

Sarah's expression quickly changed and she laughed at me and said, "Really. I sense that there is something still bothering you that you are not telling me. You are not still worried that Daniel is trying to seduce me, are you?"

There was no anger in her voice as she spoke. It was more like she was laughing at me but then I saw that sadness again. What the hell was that?

"David, why don't you tell me what's really on your mind," she said.

"I'd rather not," I said, "I am ashamed of myself for what I thought."

"Now you have to tell me," Sarah said. "I am not letting you get away with a statement like that and not tell me everything."

"You have to promise not to get mad."

"I'll wait till I hear what you have to say before I make any promises."

So I told her the whole story about how I couldn't find her when I arrived at the party and how I was told that she was seen talking with Daniel. I told her that someone told me that they saw a very attractive woman leave with Daniel. I told her about the panic I felt and how sick it made me. Then I waited for the anger but it didn't come. Again, I saw the brief look of sadness but it was gone as quickly as it appeared. I wasn't even sure if I had really seen it.

"You thought I might have gone off somewhere with Daniel?'” Sarah said not with anger but with impatience. "I told you before Daniel doesn’t mean anything to me. It hurts me that you actually thought that I might leave with him today. I can't believe you don't trust me."

"You're right. I shouldn't have doubted you," I said.

"Have you said anything to Daniel?" she asked.

"No. You already accused me of being jealous and told me I had nothing to worry about. I am afraid if I keep bringing it up again, it will sound like I am telling you that I don't trust you and that is not the case. I would just like Daniel to stay away from you."

"Then why don't you just tell Daniel to stay away?"

"I thought of that but I am afraid if I did that he would make things even worse for me."

Sarah said, "I guess this is partly my fault. I should not have gone with him in the car. I knew you didn't like it when Daniel flirted with me. I did no want to rude and create a scene since he was proposing his help. Still I should have been more sensitive about your feelings. "

I decided that the next time that Daniel hit on Sarah I would have that talk with him and get him to stop, even if it meant I might have to lose my job.

Why interfere? :eek:
Sarah is capable of fending him off, if that's what she chooses to do.

Well Anshu69

Again i must say you are a writer of great distinction, with me. Now you have managed to change my whole attitude about the adventures of Sarah from very hot and erotic to a degree on disdain and sadness. For i grasp your discomfort and weakness in not trusting Sarah and your punishment of her for having two sexual encounters with strangers. Making you very hot and excited when she did this. You now have been able to show the unhappiness of the underside away from the immense pleasure that she gave you when she fucked the other two men. You have accomplished this with a skill that not all good writers have. So i compliment you again on your talent. I will not try and encourage you at all on which way to take your story. So please dont mind my comments. But do take my compliments on your skill. I like many others will come back by later to see how this all works out. For as of now i cannot even venture a guess. Kudos, okdeacon

Is Sarah playing hard to get with Daniel?

love the suspense. keep it comming.

Yes, more suspense please.

It was a Friday night and I was sitting at the gate in the airport trying to get some work done as I waited for my flight to Chicago. I had been working for about an hour and was just about finished updating my project plan when I heard someone say my name.

"David?"

The question made me look up from my laptop. I wasn't expecting to run into anyone I knew at the airport that night. The man standing in front of me was tall and thin guy. Although I hadn't seen him since graduating from high school twelve years earlier, it took me only a few seconds to recognize him.

"Kenny?"

"I'm surprised you remembered me," Kenny said.

"How could I forget my best friend?" I replied.

Kenny and I graduated at the same time and took up work in the construction department at the same company I am presently working. However he was later moved to the New York branch but the last I heard about him was when he left the company. We hadn't seen or spoken to each other since then.

"Best friend? If I was your best friend why haven't I heard from you in the last twelve months?" he asked.

"That works both ways," I said. "I lost track of you when you left the company. But you never tried to get in touch with me either."

"Pretty stupid, huh?" Kenny said. "So are you at the same company?"

"Yeah still at InterMedia Chicago. The company is involved in a large city wide project out here and I am one of the sales guy. What about you?" I asked.

"Have you got time for a drink before your flight?" Kenny asked.

"Actually I have a few moments to kill. A couple of beers would help pass the time. How did you end up leaving InterMedia?" I asked Kenny.

"You married?" he asked. "I remember that you always used to say you never would."

"Been married 3 years," I said. "What about you?"

"Me? Divorced. But I met someone recently and I think we might be getting married soon," Kenny answered.

"That's cool," I said. “But, if you don’t mind me asking, you and Rachel are no longer together?”

“Yes, that’s what I said.”

“And why is that?”

"Actually to answer your question, I left InterMedia because I found out my wife was having an affair," Kenny said.

“Oh …you thought she was cheating on you?" I said.

"I saw them together at the Holiday Inn."

"Are you sure they were together? I mean maybe they just ran into each other there and were just talking. I mean could they have just been friends?" I said.

"If they were just friends, they were friends with benefits.”

“What do you mean, you saw them together?”

“They were making out in a hotel room," Kenny answered.

"Did you talk to her?"

"No, she was occupied at the time. I don't think they wanted to be disturbed and I didn't really want to talk to him anyway. I always thought he was kind of an asshole," Kenny said.

Something about the way he talked told me he was not pulling my leg.

“You mean he was a guy you knew,” I finally said.

“Yeah, someone from InterMedia only, that’s why I had to leave. But why does that bother you so much?"”

"I guess it's because I would never have thought that Rachel would cheat on you.”

“Me too”

Seeing my concern, Kenny took a deep breath and went on “See, this is something I never told anybody. It happened during a seminar we had before a major presentation, I suggested that Rachel come along and stay at the hotel. I did not expect the guy to charm her off and take her to bed. The worst part is that it happened right before my eyes..” ***

“When was that?" I finally said.

"Last year. Second week of August."

“But …why didn’t you report the guy and get him fired ...instead of leaving I mean."

"That guy? Oh, I could not. He was the boss’s own son, that’s why," Kenny said.

“You mean your boss …M. Walsh’s son?” I said, my voice trembling.

“Yeah …Daniel Walsh.”

When the plane took off from New York, I was still thinking about what Kenny had just told me. The rumor of how Daniel had seduced and enjoyed a guy's wife during a seminar had been going around since his first day in office. I did not know Kenny was the guy and Rachel was the woman.

Kenny's wife Rachel comes from a wealthy family and by all standards, she was soft spoken and well brought up. She has always been rather reserved about letting people get too close to her and does have that certain untouchable look, which often proves an irresistible challenge to people. I personally found her very attractive; and like most guys, secretly wished to seduce her, purely for the thrill of doing someone who looks, acts and is, so much the upper class girl.

I felt a very strange sensation imagining her with Daniel. Driving in a taxi back home, I felt a frisson of sexual excitement and realized that my own cock had hardened sufficiently to force me into making adjustments in order to get comfortable in my seat. For reasons I did not quite understand, I found myself getting horribly aroused imagining Daniel ravishing her right in front of her husband.

When I reached home, I hurried to the bedroom and locked the door. I opened the cupboard and slowly sorted through my wife's dresses, and lingerie. I found the black dress Sarah had worn the other night at the party at Dyson, and brought it to my nose, smelling the familiar scent of Sarah's perfume. I felt my penis stiffen in my pants.

My mind couldn't help but think back to the journey they had together in the car, and the day at the party when I could not find Sarah and the feelings that went through me.

Then I found Sarah's panties, and my throat went dry. I fell into my chair, my body shaking, my heart pounding.

Thoughts of what happened between Daniel and Rachel kept flooding my mind. But instead of him plunging into Rachel, I found myself imagining what it would be like for Daniel to do Sarah. I imagined Sarah crying out with moans and multiple orgasms as he plunged into her, stroking in and out, going at it again and again, all night long. I pulled out my hard penis, and wrapped one of Sarah's panties around it. With a shaking hand, I began stroking myself. Within seconds I came, catching my sperm in Sarah's panties.

Anshu you are driving us crazy. Is she or is she not. Has smooth Dabiel fucked her yet? If not she is ready, I think and very clever at making everything smooth!

Anshu, I love it... everyday you have me hanging on your words waiting to see what happens... very nice writing, keep it up!

Rachel really knows how to play with men

This story just keeps getting better and better. Thanks Anshu.

Users who are viewing this thread