The Blind side

• Thread starterPerson 27
  • Start date
I come here for the warm atmosphere and to hang out with all the wonderful, intelligent, non-delusional friends I have made over the past few months. :)

DE_BBC said:
ummmm....who's "crying" I said it was FUNNY...it keeps me LMAO.
What are you so angry about? Perhaps it's the fact that you come to a website where day after day you see pics. and vids. of well-hung BLACK MEN fucking the shit out of MARRIED WHITE WOMEN.

Is that it little buddy?

You said it was funny and then started crying about latent racism. Seems pretty fucking weak to me. Like you are scared or something of those "little" white guys. Your complaints seem weird coming from a black guy on a website about BLACK MEN fucking MARRIED WHITE WOMEN eh?

The only thing little is your brain.

Person 27 said:
You said it was funny and then started crying about latent racism. Seems pretty fucking weak to me. Like you are scared or something of those "little" white guys. Your complaints seem weird coming from a black guy on a website about BLACK MEN fucking MARRIED WHITE WOMEN eh?

The only thing little is your brain.

All the complaints seem to be comming from you.

I was just reading this thread because I was hoping to read that
Sandra Bullock had an interracial love scene. I think the closest
she came was almost getting captured by Simon Phoenix (Wesley)
in Demolition Man. LOL

"Lighten up Lawrence!"

hi DE BBC
you better re-read his post instead of just re-posting it.Please do not think I am trying to be mean about that. Just that his point is different than your response seems to register.
Luv Ya, msgary

I don't give a shit. Just tell me if Sandra Bullock fucks a black dude in the movie. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
catmando said:
I don't give a shit. Just tell me if Sandra Bullock fucks a black dude in the movie. LOL

LOL....hell no she doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
MsGary said:
hi DE BBC
you better re-read his post instead of just re-posting it.Please do not think I am trying to be mean about that. Just that his point is different than your response seems to register.
Luv Ya, msgary

you couldn't be more wrong.

Josetta said:
Everytime black men appear on Television, many white women swoon about how sexy and strong they are - white men don't realise they are simply promoting the black race by giving them so much ********.

There's nothing white men can do to stop it. White women are going to be ******* to black men, and when they are it's only natural for them to desire them. Even in the days of slavery it was common for white wives to sneak the slaves into their beds. Even with the risks of being caught, they couldn't help themselves when they saw those dark, muscular bodies, and many of them even wound up having black babies.

Person 27, yup, life sucks for White folks in the U.S. of A.

Yall ain't getting a fare shake here in the fifty states!!LOL

Are you fifteen yrsold or what?? Cry that reverse racism shit somewhere else. You're bothered because a home security commercial doesn't show a Black man breaking into someone's house? LOL
My, my, my..... you're a dumbfuck.

When Black folk are 70% of the population and White people are the minorities with all the negative stereotypes dragging around their necks, then bitch.

This thread has so much FAIL in it I can't stop laughing. Why do angry White dudes join sites like DC????? You don't see me signing up to join Niggermania.

I'm sorry if you feel left out of the party, Person 27, but try to buck up.

There may be struggles in life being born caucasion, but don't let the Man beat you down with his 12 inch beef Black steak.

LOLOLOL

bigstink9 said:
Person 27, yup, life sucks for White folks in the U.S. of A.

Yall ain't getting a fare shake here in the fifty states!!LOL

Are you fifteen yrsold or what?? Cry that reverse racism shit somewhere else. You're bothered because a home security commercial doesn't show a Black man breaking into someone's house? LOL
My, my, my..... you're a dumbfuck.

When Black folk are 70% of the population and White people are the minorities with all the negative stereotypes dragging around their necks, then bitch.

This thread has so much FAIL in it I can't stop laughing. Why do angry White dudes join sites like DC????? You don't see me signing up to join Niggermania.

I'm sorry if you feel left out of the party, Person 27, but try to buck up.

There may be struggles in life being born caucasion, but don't let the Man beat you down with his 12 inch beef Black steak.

LOLOLOL

I will contort myself and kiss my own ass if this dude is black.

Has all of the symptoms of a chanfag, he does. I'm surprised he didn't throw in an "OVER 9000", just for good measure.

As far as the movie goes...I downloaded it and watched it. You can get it from any of the torrent sites and it's close to DVD quality because the studios are pimping Sandra Bullock for an oscar. The studios put out movies onto some DVDs that are still in theaters, then send them to the people who will choose the oscars. Problem is that their kids will get hold of the DVDs and it's all over the net.

Anywho... I thought Sandra Bullock was hot as shit in this movie. My girlfriend and I both think she looks much better blonde. I don't believe for one minute that this family just had a moment of clarity and wanted to take this boy into their home. Michael Oher made the statement that he didn't like the way the movie portrayed him as being clueless in football before he got to that school. He said that he was ALWAYS a good football player.

He got into a Briarcrest High School in Memphis (it's called something else in the movie), presumably because the school's headmaster fucked something up and took responsibility for his mistake...even though Oher was dumb as an anvil and, in no way, met the academic standards of the school.

Here's my take on the situation. Oher had made it clear that he wanted to attend the University of Tennessee. The Tuohys, being ardent Ole Miss supporters and alumni, took him in so that they could steer him to Ole Miss. They bought him clothes and a new truck. Then they realized that what they were doing could be (most likely would be) viewed by the NCAA as Ole Miss boosters who were paying, in one form or another, a recruit with the intent of directing them to Ole Miss. Only two things would rectify this situation. One would be Oher attending any school other than Ole Miss (out of the question) OR they could become his legal guardians and the NCAA couldn't say shit about it because he was legally, their responsibility.

Problem solved

Attachments

• blind.jpg
    blind.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 379
  • blind_side1.jpg
    blind_side1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 331
  • leigh-anne-tuohy-blind-side-new-york-premiere-0XULn5.jpg
    leigh-anne-tuohy-blind-side-new-york-premiere-0XULn5.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 317
Yeah, 'cause how in the world could I be Black, gent??

Only MILFs and white boyz hatin' posting here on DC!! LOL

I've been on this site 4 years longer than you, yet you have 4x more posts.

Here's an idea.....GET A LIFE!!

You're a dumbfuck too, gent.

BTW, yes, I'm VERY Black, gent, and person 27 is a P-U-N-K.

bigstink9 said:
Yeah, 'cause how in the world could I be Black, gent??

Only MILFs and white boyz hatin' posting here on DC!! LOL

I've been on this site 4 years longer than you, yet you have 4x more posts.

Here's an idea.....GET A LIFE!!

You're a dumbfuck too, gent.

BTW, yes, I'm VERY Black, gent, and person 27 is a P-U-N-K.

Strong comeback....gent.

Who in the fucking world uses the word "gent"?

Why don't you, instead of calling names, bolster your side of the argument. You see, when you lose your composure, it makes you look impotent, inept, incompetent and, well.... unintelligent.

Oh, and just saying that you're black doesn't mean shit. Do you know how many "women" post here?

It's all about marketing, which demographics u target to buy your product. It's all about money.

Sandra Bullock looks great in that picture! Without the little boy in the bed it would be very suggestive picture

In all honesty, the movie is actually insulting to Michael Oher. He is portrayed more as the family pet than anything else. Multiple times, they make reference to him scoring 98% on some test in the area of "protective instincts". What the fuck??? Is he a human or is he a Rottweiler? The scene where the tutor tells him that they store cadavers underneath the field where Tennessee plays football is particularly unflattering to him. It makes him look like he is easily manipulated... which he may very well be.

I aint seen this shit. I urge you all to watch Avatar in 3D IMAX instead. Fucking awesome!

And it has interracial sex in it. Kinda.

Typo, gears(!!). I wrote 'gent', meant, gears. Whateva.

Please post that pic ASAP of that contorted self-ass kiss. When you assume you know JACK about me or anyone on this board beyond what they write in a post makes you look the ignorant bitch, not myself!! Get all that??

Anyone who professes to be caucasion on DC and cries because the world isn't colorblind is fucking retarded, like your boy, Person 27, gears.

And does anyone really give a damn how true to life 'The Blindside' was anyway??

It's a stupid faux bio pic for sappy ass Southern football fans.

There was probably something inappropriate going on in that house between Oher and thar family anyway!!LOL

bigstink9 said:
Typo, gears(!!). I wrote 'gent', meant, gears. Whateva.

Please post that pic ASAP of that contorted self-ass kiss. When you assume you know JACK about me or anyone on this board beyond what they write in a post makes you look the ignorant bitch, not myself!! Get all that??

Anyone who professes to be caucasion on DC and cries because the world isn't colorblind is fucking retarded, like your boy, Person 27, gears.

And does anyone really give a damn how true to life 'The Blindside' was anyway??

It's a stupid faux bio pic for sappy ass Southern football fans.

There was probably something inappropriate going on in that house between Oher and thar family anyway!!LOL

I'm Batman. As long as we are going to continue to insist that we are one someone without having to prove it.... then I am Batman. Deal with it.

And anybody who knows me knows who is going to wind up being the "ignorant bitch" in this here tit for tat. I'm really, really good at this shit. And I'm pretty sure I've got you pegged.... Whiteboy!

Hey! I'm Batman.

Well...I finally watched this movie, and it wasn't half bad. Sandra Bullock looked as hot as I've ever seen her look. Blonde really works for her.
Then I did some research and found that the woman she played in the movie is still quite the MILF herself.

Judge for yourself.

:hitit:

Attachments

• clip_image001_0008.jpg
    clip_image001_0008.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 265
  • leigh-anne-tuohy-blind-side-new-york-premiere-10tw4c.jpg
    leigh-anne-tuohy-blind-side-new-york-premiere-10tw4c.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 292