The Blind side

• Thread starterPerson 27
  • Start date
sobers said:

Even we black people despise whites and seek to avoid you

Enough said. The rest of your post shows an angry black guy with below average intelligence who probably went to college and majored in African American studies.... You were angry you couldn't get a job with, " a college degree" and now you are a self touted expert on race relations.

You want us to pretend it's dangerous for white people to go to the ghetto... Let's just pretend that's true for arguments sake?

White people discriminating blacks through mortgages? Dude, it's the year 2010. If anything "low income" people are eligible for FHA loans and other programs. The white guy at that bank couldn't keep your black ass out of his neighborhood even if he wanted to.

What a silly rant. Let me guess, the white man is holding you down and you are angry about it.

I hate to say it, but most banks are run by those that that evil racist Hitler sadly hated most - Jewish people.

Not whites.

Person 27 said:
Enough said. The rest of your post shows an angry black guy with below average intelligence who probably went to college and majored in African American studies.... You were angry you couldn't get a job with, " a college degree" and now you are a self touted expert on race relations.

You want us to pretend it's dangerous for white people to go to the ghetto... Let's just pretend that's true for arguments sake?

White people discriminating blacks through mortgages? Dude, it's the year 2010. If anything "low income" people are eligible for FHA loans and other programs. The white guy at that bank couldn't keep your black ass out of his neighborhood even if he wanted to.

What a silly rant. Let me guess, the white man is holding you down and you are angry about it.

You do exactly what most white people when you confront them with facts. You attack the messenger not the message. So yeah, call me angry or dumb or any little childish insult which makes you feel better, that's where you white people go wrong. You get angry and over emotional because your critical thinking has been destroyed therefore your intelligence is limited only to what the people who you respect have told you.

Look racism will always be around until man really become civilized, and since man has been around for over 10thousand years I don't see it happening no time soon so get over it and move on.

Like has already been said umpteen times.......if Sandy doesn't get blacked in the movie then who cares??? Although I do bet the real Michael Oherer nailed the lady!

What ? ? ?

blackcocklover29 said:
I hate to say it, but most banks are run by those that that evil racist Hitler sadly hated most - Jewish people.

Not whites.

I really don't mean to pick on you here but I'm sorry did you just imply that Hitler hates racism???

:whatever:

I certainly understand the complaints regarding stereotyping of the general issue of racism in the media and how it isn't necessarily representative of real life or at least real life in current society. However, why take it out on "The Blind Side". This is supposedly a true story. Would you have preferred the screen writers change the facts to depict an unhappy ending?

The movies and stories decried herein are past productions based upon past events. Many of these things happened decades ago when there actually were white people willing to stand up against injustice and willing to fight to gain equality for black society. It was their effort combined with honest hard working blacks that made it possible for many of you to sit around today and complain about something that you only think you understand.

If you are only following somebody else you don't really know where you are going.