• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Pic that ruined a relationship...

• Thread starterPrissyHottie
  • Start date
Would like to see a different color dress.

Shorter Dress..

Hey a lil black dress on me, hope you like it

I LOVE THE ATTENTION

GOD DAMNNNN mmm mmmm........prissy u still aint told us where ur from. And id love to have them long legs behind ya head. I love teachin pretty blonde prissy bitches some black history. Where these white boys would worship u id pass you to my niggas after I was done with u haha. ONE of us would knock a black baby into u.

Prissy u may not be into this community but I tell u the whole community would like to be in you

hi there

damn you are the hottest girl i have seen on here, so did that pic end it for you and your b/f?

come on get nekkid baby...we needs to see your ass tits and pussy

Pretty Girl,but...

..who cares?

Lets see pussy and tits...at least.

very nice pics....if u ever need some bbc and coming thru St.louis hit me up and let's meet for a drink. P.S. love the tits.

Nice pics, If your ever in the St.louis area and in need of BBC hit me up. P.S. nice tits.

dayyum, gotta say you're smokin hot. awesome pics. I'd love to see more pics of you. So where you located? gotta come over there to see you up close and personal.

Fucking fake. White guy posting his girlfriends pics without her knowing.

Yeah, true but so what, let him post some more as she is one fine piece of ass.

I'll reply...I'll reply

baby, that is one MIGHTY fine body!!!.....Please post more pics......dgolflover@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread