• Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Good morning,

Just thought I'd share something that Sue and I discussed last night.

She thanked me over and over again for what I've encouraged her to do for herself. And she more than made it clear to me that she really REALLY appreciated my staying with her and Brad as they fucked. In short, she said that from my response to staying with them - and then our time afterwards - that she does truly believe that I am okay with her being sexually active with others. She said several times how much it meant for me to be there with her - and she made it a point to tell me that she was so relieved that I did truly enjoy being there - and she emphasized that she really was happy that I was able to stay the whole time.

While she didn't say it - I knew what she was getting at was that she was VERY happy that I was okay with being there when Brad actually came inside her. I know to her that moment is very important when she has sex as she, like me, feels it is truly the moment of fulfillment. I told her that it was a bit heartwrenching at the time but seeing him - seeing them at that moment was also very touching and arousing to me. Something about knowing he was actually cumming in her as I watched was - and still is - incredibly arousing to see and be a part of.

So - that's when she opened up a bit more. She said she was sort of disappointed that Brad was no longer her "boy toy" - someone she could look forward to having a bit of fun with on a sort of regular basis. She said she does care for him a lot but that they both talked and realized that they had to stop the regular meetings because Brad said he felt like he couldn't do it and still have his family at home. She said that since his youngest was now almost 2 years old, that he wanted to be with his wife and family more.

Sue was okay about it - as she'd told me all along, she did love him but not in that way and that she felt like he is doing the right thing. Although she did add that she would probably "always have a place in her heart for him" and she did say very plainly and clearly that she would probably always have an occasional roll-in-the-hay with him - which she knew I would be okay with after being with them that night.

And that was when she opened up more to me. She said that my being there and truly being okay with all of her sex with other guys - including my knowing just how much she truly gives to and enjoys with him - gave her the "courage" to accept her desires too.

She said to me that there is another guy who she has her eye on. I was obviously turned on by this by, I guess, how I responded to what she said. I asked her more and she said only that he's someone she knows through work but not someone she works with. She said he is younger than her/us but older than Brad. He is single - actually divorced - and that she thinks she might like to "be with him".

I asked her what she was thinking about when/where/how, etc. She said that she's sort of expressed to him that she's interested but he's very hesitant in that he know she is married. And she's not sure how to approach him or to tell him that she is available. Apparently he's a vendor that is in her office on an infrequent but somewhat regular basis and that he works supporting some sort of "office products" or whatever and that this is his territory including her work place.

I told her that I would do whatever she wanted if it's what she wants. She was happy that I said that as she wanted to hear it from me that I would want and be okay with her having another sexual relationship. I asked her if she somehow wanted me to talk to him and she said "no - not yet" that she needs to take the first steps but that she's so unsure of what to do as last time it was Brad who'd been chasing her! I told her to think back to how she used to be before we were together if she were interested in a guy. She giggled at that and said she felt like a teenager again - and I just told her that was great and she should just be herself and even tell him that.

She didn't tell me his name - but it could be this guy Don who she's mentioned in the past. I didn't push it.

So - it seems what others here have said was true. Once she began to enjoy it for herself and once she knew for sure I was okay with what she was doing - that it was only a matter of time before she looked for another guy.

I'm actually totallly okay with it. I knew something was up with how she seemed to be not all that down about the distance between her and Brad that I'd seen in the past few weeks. The way Brad just left this last time had almost made me think that they'd set that up just so Sue could have her "confidence" that I was truly okay with her doing this stuff. Now that she knows that, it's quite interesting to see her acting like this all giddy and giggly about a "new guy".

And so, we move onto a new phase. I wonder how this will work out but with him being divorced, I suspect that Sue may want a bit more out of this than just an infrequent date - I do think she very much missed the regularity she had with Brad. And, between me and those reading this, I hope it re-ignites some of her cuckoldress desires as I've sort of missed her teasing and "denial".

Gotta run.

Looks like I may be SoonToBe-again...

This new divorced guy sounds exactly what she needs, as she would not have to sneak about town, because she would tell him that she has permission from you.

I like all wives to have a solid connection for many months with their first lover, as this settles them into the lifestyle. Eventually, they gain the confidence to choose a variety of lovers once they know for sure that hubby is genuine in his support.

The solid connection of a first lover can scare the husband, but it is necessary to go beyond one-night stands so that the wife can "max her addiction to extra sex" and become a long-term cuckoldress.

Very good that you were able to make it all the way through with Sue and Brad, as she now knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're okay with this and that she doesn't have to worry about sharing what she's doing with you and/or including you. That cements the connection she has with you as her cuckold husband and makes it stronger.

Also very good that she's starting to spread her wings (legs?) and branch out to other lovers. Getting "stuck" on a long term physical and emotional relationship with her first extra-marital lover could have led to problems for the two of you down the road, as Indy has been more than happy to point out. She's now moving into the dynamic of one man who loves and supports her, and provides the stable foundation that makes all this possible, and many men who fuck her and provide her with sexual pleasure.

Well done to both you and Sue in navigating the sometimes tricky early waters successfully. Well done indeed.

My congratulations to your wife; she appears now to be on the verge of taking the next step up as your cuckoldress. The divorced status of her new lover-in-waiting will enable her to fuck him much more frequently, more-or-less as she desires, while being less secretive and with less preoccupation with caution on his part — assuming, of course, she is able to overcome his apparent preliminary reluctance.

My congratulations to you also for stepping up and being present, in response to Sue's desire, last time she fucked Brad.... thus providing her with the reassurance she needed that you really are OK with her fucking other men, and you really are on her side (not secretly resentful) in all this.

I agree with the comments of Saraha and Mary's pet. Also, I think it's very good that you've offered to assist your wife with overcoming "Don's" reluctance, if necessary.

Best wishes to both of you.

If I may reverse the tide of enthusiasm expressed by our friends above, to point out a few points you should be considering before entering this new phase of your existence.
Having a relationship with a local man who is single is a completely new level from the ones you have been in todate.
For example, what if Sue decides to stop off for a quicky every evening on the way home from work, and to spend several, perhaps many nights a week in bed with him? Are you prepared to accept this?
From your past writings it is clear that you have very basic insecurities that have just, and only just, been satisfied to date. You have shown a clear desire to be in control of the situation as far as possible. Not in a control-freak manner like some cucks seem to require, but in the desire for self-preservation that is completely understandable and natural, considering your warm and close relationship with Sue.
Now she is going to be with a man who is available 24/7. He can even publically be seen with her and introduce her as his lover to the public at large.
Once she is having a meaningful relationship with him, any objections you express may be seen as an interference in her life and a revocation of previous permissions given. So you will appear as a bad guy out to spoil her harmless fun. (Let's face it, it really is harmless fun for people of our mindset)
I have tried to limit the many comments I could have made here for the sake of brevity, but as someone who has been down this path and survived, it is very much for the committed cuck and not for anyone with the slightest reservations. (From my previous writings you will know that I am not a committed cuck at times)
Once this man has free access to Sue, you will really know what the "Roller-Coaster" description is about and may not be able to cope with it.
You need to be 110% sure of your relationship, and your ability to cope with quick changes to circumstances.
Sorry if you feel I am intruding but I am worried. Simple as that.

Hey all,

Thanks for the concerns and advice. I do not believe he is recently divorced but I will be sure to find out.

The one thing I will say to Puller and Grinch is that I just don't see her "falling" for someone just like that. I will hoever, do two things - one is to simply ask/tell her this stuff as it will always be a concern and perhaps more-so because he is divorced.
And two is that I will see that this stays above-board with me aware of what is going on with both of them - including, hopefully, me being with them.

But then again, I don't want to jump to a conclusion - all she has said is that she has noticed him and may be interested.

Still - how fucking hot is it to know she's horny and itching for another guy!!!!

It is extremely hot to know that she is ready and willing to move on to another lover. It appears that you have done everything she needed to feel comfortable in making this decision, congratulations!

Puller and Grinch did raise some valid concerns but, with the level of communication you and Sue have, I don't think you need to worry anytime soon. Just continue to watch for the signs. I look forward to many wonderful posts in the future.

Soon,

Regarding some of Puller's comments:

Puller said:
Having a relationship with a local man who is single is a completely new level from the ones you have been in to date.

For example, what if Sue decides to stop off for a quicky every evening on the way home from work, and to spend several, perhaps many nights a week in bed with him? Are you prepared to accept this?

Now she is going to be with a man who is available 24/7. He can even publicly be seen with her and introduce her as his lover to the public at large.

Once she is having a meaningful relationship with him, any objections you express may be seen as an interference in her life and a revocation of previous permissions given. So you will appear as a bad guy out to spoil her harmless fun.

Once this man has free access to Sue, you will really know what the "Roller-Coaster" description is about and may not be able to cope with it.

Yes. Accepting the possibility these things may happen, and the (somehow erotic) reality of some of them actually happening, will be part of moving to the next level as Sue's cuckold.

I agree with your comments in response to the reasonable concerns expressed by Puller and Grinch. My impression is, you can trust your wife to manage her sexual relationships with her lovers well while also managing well her marriage to you. I think your decision to pursue this course was a good one, and encourage you to press on with supporting Sue in her next seduction and sexual venture.

—Custer

Sue's new relationship is a like going on her honeymoon; so she will need extra space and time to develop it (like a new marriage) and you all know that I see the situation as "two marriages" when a lover is involved long term.

A woman fucks according to the emotions she is feeling, and sometimes she will go with the flow of a date because it feels right in the moment. If she is having a good time and it is 1.30am, why should she hurry home and lose the joy of the moment. If it feels good, why punish yourself by stopping the feelings.

Some dates are more magical than others, so you "can't hold the moment in a bottle" and try to uncork it another night to continue with the erotic vibrations from the orgasm.

I like to keep the date going until I come down, and this often means a sleep-over and a leisurely breakfast with the nice guy, before I go home to the routine of what I escaped from. So I can daydream for several days after about "how good it was".

Soon,

Sounds like you have the right attitude toward all this.

SoonToBe said:
I don't think she's really given any thought to how to pursue Don. It's not like he's made a pass at her or if he had joked with her or been out to drinks or whatever. He's just a guy that works on occasion in her office, and she's noticed him.

Don't worry about it — your wife will know how to make it happen. If Sue brings up some of Don's responses with you, though, it might be helpful to provide her with some interpretation from your "male" point of view.

—Custer

So - I found out more details over the past few days.

Apparently he's a vendor that takes care of all their office stuff - copiers, fax machines, printers, etc. He comes by once a week - on Thursdays usually - to check on anything needed. Since Sue has several printers and other equipment nearby they do see each other.

She says he's in his mid-30's, maybe 6 foot tall, she said that he's a bit bigger body-wise than Brad was. Dark brown hair and she said he has blue eyes - which told me she's given him more than just the time of day.

I asked her how she thought she'd go about "attracting his attention" and she said that she would try to get a bit of time to talk to him a bit more and see if she can do a little flirting with him.

She said several times to me that she is not sure he even has any interest in her. To which I replied - "that is up to you, isn't it?!". She giggled at that thought but did agree.

That's all there is for now. But since she mentioned him to me, I can definitely say that there has been an uptick in bedroom activity for us and she's resumed some of her teasing of me including at one point the other night her holding her hand over her pussy and jokingly saying "maybe I should save this for Don?!". I know she just wanted to see my reaction and my stiff cock gave her the answer she wanted!

A quick update.

She saw him again this past Thursday ( seems like Thursday's are her lucky day!) and she said they spoke for a little while. She seemed embarassed to tell me that she flirted with him a little bit. She said it took him a little bit of time to relax but after a few minutes she felt he seemed more at ease.

Nothing sexual happened but she did ask him where he lived and she found that he lives maybe 45 minutes north of us - sort of northwest where Brad was more northeast. She asked him where "he hangs out as a 'single guy'" and she said he mentioned 2 sort of bar/clubs that we've heard of. One place has live music, the other place is more of a DJ type of "outdoor" kind of bar. I joked with her whether she wanted to go check him out on his own turf and she smiled and giggled and said "maybe" but that she'd want me to go with her so I could see him and be sure I was okay - maybe meet him or something like that. I told her that I thought I might scare him off if I was with her and she said she'd feel better if I at least met him.

She then shared with me something that I'd wondered about. She said that she had to talk Brad into this last time with her - and the only reason he did it again with her was because she literally begged him because I finally wanted to see "it" for real. She said that she had to beg him to do her that last time and he agreed only because she actually told him how she felt about her wanting to feel okay about it all. That was pretty crazy to hear - how she begged him to fuck her one last time just so I could be there and finally watch. I told her that I guess she should say "thanks" to Brad. She was blushing so much when I said that. She said she felt so slutty asking him that at the time but she is glad she did. I told he "so am I" in that I look back on that night and I just love what I saw even though it wasn't the easiest thing to do - I am glad that I got to see them in person for real. It is MUCH easier dealing with all of this since then.

Gotta run - we have friends & family coming over today so I can have tomorrow as a nice peaceful day.

My guess is that she will want to begin dating again, reasonably soon.
When that happens, will you be OK with it?
If that is what she wants? :cool:

BTW, you can go together, and walk in separately, this way she feels protected, and he isn't wierded out.
Besides, you might get a chance to see them dancing, necking, and kissing..., maybe more!

Ballspank - I don't think Sue will just run into a bar and start making out with him. This isn't something at that point yet.

I like Grinch's idea and to be honest, if she and he are okay with it - if we get to that point - I would like to be more involved. I know it's going to hurt a bit to see her fucking again but it is something I want to be a part of earlier instead of later if possible.

Eventually, if it gets there and Sue really wants to "date" him - I think I'll be okay with that as long as she comes home to me as she has in the past. I considered her meetings with Brad to be dates, but I recognize that if/when with Don, that it will be different - possibly with them doing more or going elsewhere - in other words, more between them than just sex. I hope I will be okay with that part - at least I want to be okay with it.

There is something just incredibly arousing knowing she WANTS another guy sexually.

With my first wife, I was never there during the seduction. With my second wife, I have been absent once. The guys who had sex with my first wife would very rarely go along with me ever being present.

With my second wife, there has been only one guy who refused to allow me to be present. She told him that if I couldn't be there, neither could he.

If the move from casual to intimate contact happens in your presence, it sets a more open and honest tone. Is there usually an awkward moment? Sure there is. Most often, it's when she makes some intimate contact with him, he looks at you, and you have to tell him that you wife is free to do what she want with whom she wants.

Believe me, there are few moments as embarassing as when you tell a guy that you are a cuckold and you want your wife to have sex with someone else. He will do one of two things: He will either run or feel really lucky.

I believe that, generally, the ones who run, are the ones who want more than a sexual relationship. They are the ones who put your marriage most at risk. They want to steal her from you. They want her to lie to you.

The guys who think they have hit the jackpot make for a better relationship. They are sure of themselves enough to be comfortable with another guy seeing them "work their magic". For many it's a huge turnon to make your wife hot for them before your face. These guys usually are the alpha lover she and you want her to have.

If you think it's hot watching your wife with someone she been doing a while, wait until you see her being seduced. The early kissing and touching, the dancing closer and closer, the way she looks at him letting him know she's available, create far more angst that you've know so far.

It is far more intense for everyone than wondering what they're doing now.y

We were in bed tonight getting ready for a well deserved fathers-day fuck as we'd had her parents over for dinner earlier.

As we were messing around I mentioned Don and asked her more of what she'd done or said on Thursday as I suspected she'd maybe flirted a bit or something - she said that she did talk to him a bit and that she liked his smile. I asked her if she thought she was horny for him (I'm not sure what that really meant) and she smiled and giggled and was all shy and just said that she wasn't sure. I didn't push it much more but she seemed much more turned on in bed so I think I pushed the right buttons.

Grinch - I think we're a long way from anything like you've suggested - weekends or time away. I don't think I'll be all that receptive to stuff like that.

But I do understand that this is going to be different from Brad. I don't know that I expected it but Grinch's and Indy's posts do have me thinking in that I hadn't really thought of her actually going on dates and possibly spending more time with him. I have to say that I am split on this right now - a part of me is very excited about seeing her like this and what she wants - and the other part of me is concerned about taking this next step. Which is, I guess, why I'd like to be there. I know from some of our early tries at finding another guy - I've seen Sue begin seduced. I've sat opposite her in a booth as the guy sitting next to her kissed her, felt her tits and even got a finger in her pussy. I LOVED the look on her face as she let him turn her on. Of course nothing happened after that for several years so that was a bit of a false start but it did help convince me that I do want her to do this.

Anyway - we looked at our calendar for the next few weeks and the earliest we could think of taking a night out isn't till after July 4th so we penciled in that we'll look to go out on Friday, July 10th and maybe check out one of these clubs that Don mentioned.

Grinch, from what you, Indy and the others have said - it seems that there should be some rather obvious signs if Sue is losing control and going too far into things. I'm hoping that after this long of us being together that I will see and recognize these signs early enough.

That said, it was all I could think about lying in bed last night after my last post - was how turned on I am thinking about Sue exploring things with Don. I ran through so many different scenarios and thoughts.

I know it sounds crazy but I know I would be turned on as all heck if she were to really want to go out on a romantic date with Don and maybe then spend the night with him. Especially if I was there to watch it begin - I think I might then be okay with her wanting a bit more.

I still think back to some of what she told me when she spent the night with Brad. Whenever I think of them sleeping together (and fucking) all night and then showering and dressing the next morning - it just turns me on like crazy knowing she was his for the night.

I know that I might not feel the same if it was a weekend or longer but it is still something that I would like to experience with her, as crazy as that may sound.

Not really much to update here. Sue has continued to be more turned on since we got the whole "Don" thing out in the open. When things with Brad sort of died down, I'm not sure if she noticed it, but I did - the intensity in bed together seemed to calm down.

I'm certainly not saying anything bad - but the teasing me and flaunting her sexuality sort of stuff had definitely died down a bit.

I hadn't really noticed it but she dressed very sexily when she went to work this past Thursday. A very nice low-cut blouse and she wore a bra that was pretty much just a lacy cup and an underwire. When she got home I realized she must have had fun with Don when he came in.

She told me that he spent a lot more time near her and that their conversation became easier and more relaxed. She playfully asked "what were those clubs again?" and he seemed more eager to tell her about them. That's when she told me that she also leaned forward to get something several times and she was blushing when she told me that he never missed an opportunity to look down her blouse.

I joked with her that maybe next week she should wear a skirt and maybe give him a look underneath! She turned bright red at that and giggled "I don't know" but her body language gave it away that the idea turned her on. I think I'll remind her about it next week.

During sex last night (after our son got home - he DID get his license! Yeah!!!) I had her on her knees and I was behind her. As I held her hips I asked her if she thought she'd want to fuck Don in the future. I didn't need her to say yes - her pussy juiced up and I could hear and feel her body react to that idea. Later on, when I turned her over and got on top of her she played along and said "are you still going to want me after I've been with Don?". Now it was her turn to feel-my-answer as my cock swelled up even more in her as I pounded her into the bed.

She kept it up - as I said, I felt some of the intensity I'd felt with her when she was with Brad regularly - she teased me "I hope he's big" and then later "I hope he cums a lot". But what got me off was when she started to say stuff about how she missed having "another cock" from time to time.

After we were done and lying there I told her that I would like it if I could be more involved this time. She smiled and said she hoped so too but then she asked if she could also be alone with him sometimes and I couldn't say no to her. We agreed that we'd try to go out to one those bars sometime after July 4th as we again confirmed that next week won't work. She added that she thought she might have her period again after the long weekend so we might have to wait a week longer.

We talked some more and I asked her if she was going to see Brad again at all and she said she wasn't sure, that he was going on vacation with his family over the summer and that it was him more than her that needed to stop things for a while. I didn't try to read between the lines into any more about Brad's family or what may have happened.

Then she said it again that reminded me - that she had to ask him several times to get together that last time for her (and for me) and that he agreed to it when she told him that she wanted me to be there and she told me she explained to him how she needed to know I was okay with everything that had happened before they stopped seeing each other (or however she explained it to me). That really turned me on - that she lured him back into bed one last time just so I could be there.

As we talked more I asked her if she thought she was going to feel the same way about Don if they got to that point - where she would want to "be his" when they are together. She smiled and said that those feelings she had when she was with Brad were something she felt very strongly about and that was one of the biggest things that she was happy that I was okay about. So I asked her again if she thought she'd feel that way with Don in the future and she smiled and all she said in response was "I hope so - I think it made the sex that much better".

I didn't push for much more but she did share again that she did miss fucking another guy from time to time - all I told her in return was that I missed her doing that too as I really enjoyed the changes it had made in her. And I took that opportunity to tell her that she's going to have to be careful with Don since he's divorced and doesn't have a family to be dealing with and I hoped she'd be careful. She giggled and just said that was one of the things she was looking forward to - that if it worked out - that it would be easier. She reminded me that now that our son was driving, that she should have a lot more free time.

I didn't push it more, but I do get the feeling that if this does happen for her, that it may be a bit more than what she/we had with Don but I just reminded her again that I hoped I could be a part of it and she just giggled and kissed me and said "Don't worry baby".

And that brings us to this morning.

I know I need to be careful here - both of us - but damn it is so incredibly arousing to see her wanting this to move ahead. I think I'll be okay even if they do some true dating without me as long as I am involved sometimes.

As someone said - welcome to the roller-coaster.

Soon, have you ever asked Sue if she was "in love" with Brad? My guess is that she was, and like MY wife, she could handle being in love with 2 people. As far as my wife goes, she's told me that EVERY man she's fucked, she's had those feelings for them. As a matter of fact, the way we said it when she started with her current boyfriend, "she loves me, but she's 'in love' with him". Now, four years later, she simply loves us both...and she's always made it clear that she loves me most.

And she does spend one or two nights a week at his house, goes to dinner parties with his friends (she's doing both these things tonight), and even go away on vacations with him. All three of us are very happy with this relationship.

I say all this to let you know that if your wife's (and boyfriends) mind is right, intamacy instead of raw sex can work out also. I mean, I'd much rather my wife "made love to" instead of "fucking" another man, since that's what my she's into. Maybe you want that for Sue, too?

T