• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth comes out

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty
The way everything developed with Brad was so exciting to read about, It feels like a whole new book is about to be written about Don and Sue. It is so exciting waiting for the chapters to reveal themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Uhh, Soon? we need an update of the best thread on this site. It's like Sunday already! Seriously, hope all went well.

T.

I thought I would have had some time yesterday to post an update but the day flew by and we were, er, "busy" last night!!! She went out shopping so I finally had some time.

I guess the place to start is Friday night. We got home from work and had some dinner with the kids before getting ready to go out. I think we were both pretty horny - there was one point while we were getting changed where Sue just had on a jean skirt and no top and I was playing with her breasts almost to the point where she was going to give in and have a quickie with me before going out. Her nipples were so hard and she was humping against me. But then we both sort of said we should wait till later.

She wore this colorful tight top along with the jean-skirt. As I said, I knew she wasn't just going to jump into bed with him and her choice of panties/bra confirmed that. At one point I joked with her that she ought to go without undies and she said "not yet, I don't even know him yet".

Anyway - we got to this club/bar up near Parsippany, NJ that was pretty nice. There was a band setting up when we got there about 9pm. We didn't see Don there and we agreed that we'd hang around until the band started and then we'd decide to stay there or go to the other place Sue said he'd mentioned.

The band started just before 10pm and by that time we'd had 2 drinks already and Sue was very much enjoying being out on a beautiful Friday night. We danced a bit but I'm really not that good a dancer - good enough though. As we danced maybe the second or third song they played she said to me "there he is - over by the bar!". We turned so I could see him.

I always believe in first-impressions and from what I saw, he looked like this sort of cocky guy who clearly hung at this bar a lot from how he was chatting with the bartenders who seemed to know him. He was about my height and about my build. That always makes me feel good, that Sue genuinely likes my "size" body. He seemed about 5 years younger than us - in his early 40's. Medium length hair that didn't appear to be thinning yet (another similarity to me - mine may be grey but it is all still there!). From a distance he seemed handsome looking, so my first-impression of him was okay.

We finished the song out and then she walked me over to him. He saw her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and she introduced me and we shook hands and I said to him something like "I've heard a lot about you from Sue". He gave us both a strange look - as if that surprised him.

I felt good about him - I mean he didn't turn me off right away. We talked for a moment and he bought us a round of drinks and the 3 of us found an empty bar-table (no stools but a table to stand at) and got to talking a bit. He seemed like a nice guy - he talked to me AND Sue and I sort of could see what attracted her. He was very comfortable talking and not so much a smooth operator kind of guy, but genuinely very easy to talk to. He talked freely about his being divorced about 4 years earlier and how his kids were now 18, etc. He'd obviously heard from Sue about our kids - about our son getting his license and about our daughter's discovery of boys, etc.

After the band came back from a break he asked me very nicely if I'd mind if he danced with Sue. I told them it was up to Sue and that I was off to the mens room anyway. I walked slowly and watched them dance. They were just looking like good friends as I wound my way to the bathroom.

When I came back I stood at the bar and watched them dancing. Sue was obviously very pleased with herself from the smile I could see in the distance. Don had also warmed up with her and I could see he would touch her every now and then - take her hand and spin her or something like that. Still looking like just friends. I ordered us a round of drinks and carried them to our table (didn't expect it to still be avaialble) and waited for them to finish. As the song came to an end they turned to walk off the dance floor and I saw that Don put his hand on her shoulder and even gave her butt a light swat as they walked towards me both smiling.

We talked more about all sorts of stuff - what he did for fun, what we did for fun. I was a bit surprised when Sue volunteered that we liked to go to the nudie beach. Don said he'd never been there and Sue proceeded to tell him all about it. He looked at me at one point and paid Sue a compliment by saying she must attract quite the attention at the beach if she is out there naked - and then he added that he will have to go and check it out for himself.

I think he started to get the feeling that there was more here at stake than just friendship. After Sue told him that he started to be a little more seductive. Of course it could also have been that we'd now had 2 more drinks and were feeling little pain.

I danced with Sue next and told her I was surprised she'd shared with Don about the nude beach and joked with her that he might meet us there one day! She smiled and said "that'd be okay with me - I'd like to see him naked too!". I came out and just said to he at one point "you want him, don't you?". She smiled and giggled but didn't say yes or no, but I knew better.

I don't remember everything that was said - they danced, we danced, we drank a bit more and by about midnight I think we had all become comfortable with each other. Sue told me that he'd been complimenting her all night when they danced together, not so much seducing her but definitely making her feel really good. I told her that I thought he was a nice guy and that while I did worry about him fallng for her her (she laughed at that one) I did feel okay about him if it was something (someone?) she really wanted.

I guess it was close to 1am when they went off to the dance floor again and I told them that I was going to use the bathroom and to also text-message our son telling him to go to bed that we wouldn't be home before 2am. I took my time and when I came back into the bar area I looked around the dance floor for them and it took me a second to find them on the other side. They were dancing much closer now - his arms were around her and they were against each other (it was a slower part of whatever song they were playing). He had one hand on her back just above her butt and she had both her arms around his neck/shoulders. I was wicked hard as I let my mind wander watching them and I swore I could see them grinding together at one point. As the song came to an end I watched and saw them kiss each other briefly - nothing really intense but it was a kiss on the lips that lasted more than just a second. I turned away so they wouldn't see me looking at them as they came off the dance floor. Sue seemed a bit flustered as she came up to me and kissed me (did she feel guilty?) and I could tell she'd had enough to drink.

continued

Didn't realize I'd written so much...

Instead of anohter round of drinks, we just each had a soda (club soda for me, coke for Sue and Don) and talked a bit more. It was sort of obvious that our evening was over as everyone was winding down and lots of people had started to leave the club as it was now after 1am. We started up that "well, gotta go" kind of line of conversation and Don said he was going to be going too. I told Sue I was going to go get our car started and she said she was going to walk with Don to his car and say goodbye and then she'd be ready to go. I said my pleasantries and said thanks to Don for turning us onto a good club and that I thought we'd be coming back again - and then I added "if Sue wants to, that is..." and she smiled and blurted out "yeah, I had a great time". With that I shook his hand and told Sue I'll meet her at our car.

I watched them walk off but I didn't leave - I stood there and watched as they crossed the parking lot and I could clearly see them as they go to his SUV and in the distance I could see Sue leaning against his car door and Don leaning in against her - and in the distance I could see them kissing. This was more than a peck on the cheek or lips. Heads were tilted, her arms were all over his back and they were clearly grinding against each other. I was wicked hard again seeing this in the distance. The broke their kiss and talked a bit more. The car door opened and Don leaned in and a second later handed Sue something - they kissed again and she started walking away towards our car.

I met her at our car and she seemed surprised that I wasn't waiting there and she immediately realized that I'd been watchign them and my god did she blush and start to stammer about "getting carried away". I told her that it seemed she'd let Don know she was "available" from how they seemed to be kissing and she smiled and nodded and said she'd tell me more in the car. I pulled her to me and kissed her just as he'd done a few seconds before - somehow knowing she'd just kissed him was a huge turn-on for me and she giggled and reached down and said in a teasing way "are you all turned on now?" and then "you'll just have to wait till we get home....".

We talked as we drove home - I don't remember all the specifics but she told me how on the dance floor Don had joked with her about wanting to come to the nude beach to check her out and she joked back that she would be doing the same to him. He asked about me and how I felt about her flirting with him like she was and she just said to him something like "we have an agreement that I can have some fun on my own" - and she said that was when he kissed her that time I saw on the dance-floor.

The house was quiet when we got home and despite it being almost 2am there was no way we were going straight to sleep. After waiting 2 days and then seeing her with him, I was wicked horny and so was she. We undressed quickly but not before I could see what was clearly a damp/wet spot in her panties - I joked that she felt quite "turned on" herself when I ran my fingers in her pussy and she giggled and said that being with "2 hot guys" tonight had made her very horny.

She proved that in bed a minute later as I swear she felt like she was 20 years old again from how wet her pussy was. No lubricant necessary for sure - all she wanted was for me to fuck her hard and long. Thankfully the kids were asleep because we were not quiet when we both came hard.

We talked a lot yesterday - I told her it was pretty obvious that she wanted Don. She was all concerned that I was okay with it - and while I still expect her to continue to want to hear it more today - I told her over and over that if she wants to have some fun with him, that I'm okay with it.

About the only thing I asked was that she be careful - I reminded her that he's divorced and that he may want more from her than Brad did. She looked at me and asked me honestly "will you be okay with that?". I told her that I really didn't know how to answer that question. I simply told her that as long as "we" were okay, that I would be okay. She smiled and professed her love to me and said that she would never do anything to jeopardize "us" but that if I didn't mind, that she was going to see what the summer would bring us. I smiled and said something like "as long as we have sex like that (meaning Friday night) that I would be okay with most anything". She smiled and gave me that giggle again.

Last night she seemed to be on fire. I thought I might have had time to post this update last night but she seemed almost insatiable in bed. At one point I looked down on her as I was in her and said "are you thinking about what it'll be like with Don?". She didn't need to say anything to answer me as I could feel it in her pussy as it got very wet and I could feel her tighten up grabbing my cock firmly! We must have rolled around from position to position for another 30 minutes before we finally got into that rhythm. She came first thrashing her head around on the pillow and I just let the tiniest thought of Don getting a turn between her legs and I let loose a second later.

So - that's it. That thing that Don handed Sue in the parking lot Friday night was his business card with his phone numbers and Email addresses on it. Sue said he already knows her work phone number and they agreed to get in touch this week and "see what happens".

We still have a lot of things to talk about but I told her that he seemed like a nice enough guy and I reminded her that she will need to remember that he doesn't have a wife and family to keep him busy and in-line. She smiled and said I shouldn't worry about anything like that. We'll see.

Wow; You lucky SOB.

Thanx for the update. Boy, you both seem a lot more comfortable with this than before. Congratulations. I think this going to go very well for you two--I mean three.;) Enjoy!

T.

Sue is an amazing woman, as she proves over and over again, and I am so jealous of the fun that you are going to have this summer!

Some thorns on these roses

Okay - so yesterday afternoon after I posted my long update, Sue and I hung around our backyard getting some sun before doing some dinner for the kids and us going out to dinner.

I know she's been exercising all these years but in the sun yesterday afternoon she was out there in a new bikini and she looked excellent!!! Not bad for a 49 year old mom of 2!

Anyway - it got me thinking back to Friday night and after we went to dinner we came home and we sat out on our deck with a bottle of wine and we started to talk a bit and I said what had been itching at me since earlier in the afternoon - I said "you two looked pretty friendly on Friday night - is there something more I don't know about?".

The silence that followed for a minute told me my answer. Before she said anything I just said "it's okay, I just want to know". I heard her breathe and then the started to explain that she knew more clearly the week before July 4th that Don was interested in her. She had already got me to agree to going out this past Friday and she said she didn't want to say anything to me.

Apparently that Thursday, I guess 6/25, she took a break at work and walked out to his car with him. He told her then that he thought she was very hot (or whatever he said) and that despite her being married, he would like to see more of her. She told me that she told him that she was interested in him too, that he seemed like a fun guy.

When she told him this past Thursday that we were going to meet him on Friday night he asked her if he'd get some time alone with her somehow and that was when she told me she said to him "if my husband doesn't mind". She said he was quiet and then she just said "and if he likes you".

I told her that I didn't like being deceived and that she should have been honest with me. She asked me if I would have felt differently meeting him knowing he was interested in her and I said that didn't matter and wasn't the question. She was quiet for a moment and then said "you're right, I'm sorry".

We proceeded to talk about a lot of stuff since it was now obvious this was further along than I'd thought it would be.

I asked her at one point if she was ready to fuck him yet. She answered me honestly and said that she didn't think so and that she wasn't planning on it, at least not for a while. I asked "but?...." and she said "no but's". And I just told her again that I wanted to know what was going on.

She could hear from the tone of my voice that I wasn't pissed at her and she climbed on top of me on the lounge chair and started kissing me and whispering "don't worry, I'll let you know when I want to fuck him!".

Just the way she said it was such a turn-on, whispering in my ear like that.

Anyway - I should have been more annoyed but I just couldn't be.

Still a lot more to talk about....

Ahh, mistakes and forgiveness, mistakes and forgiveness.....I think you have a wonderful (imperfect) marriage; and I think you know it, too.

All the best,

T.

I actually could understand her hesitancy in telling me that things had progressed further with Don, not that it made it any better. But it also explained some other things like how horny she was last week which I sort of knew was maybe related to Don but now I know and understand a bit more.

He seemed like an okay guy. I couldn't really get a reading on much more as he didn't know I saw them kissing on the dance-floor or out at his car. He seemed respectful - even after Sue told me that we had an "arrangement" - which I now know tied into what she'd already told him. All said, he seemed very nice when we met knowing what he did already about Sue and I.

But then again, why would I expect Sue to be attracted to scuzzy guys - I mean she picked me, I'm much like the guys she was seeing before me in terms of being normal looking and not so much the "ladys man" type of guy. From what she told me, Bill, the guy she was with up in Boston, was a normal quiet kind of guy. Brad certainly filled the bill of "normal". So I guess I should just figure that's who she's attracted to sexually.

I'm a bit concerned that this will move ahead much faster than I'd thought. From what I saw, it's not going to be a far jump to go from kissing/grinding on the dance-floor to doing that in bed. But I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was so turned on by it all. There is such a fire in Sue these past few days and even back for the past few weeks - it's so incredible to see it actually happening.

I know - "warning warning" and "danger danger". But to hear her side of it, she didn't want to take a chance at ruining something that she thought would be fun and maybe work for us both. That comment made me stop and think - I mean why else wouldn't she have told me as she knows I would have been okay if she wanted to do even more - other than as she said, to not ruin it.

It worked, she asked me what I thought of Don earlier tonight and I told her he seemed nice enough and that I wasn't surprised. I asked her how she wanted this to go and she said that she thought maybe we could go and meet him again this Friday night and the 3 of us could get to know each other a little better. I told her that sounded okay with me as long as we weren't planning on doing anything more.

What can I say. I love her - to see the look in her eyes would tell you the same, to let her have her fun. I am far less nervous about it this time than with Brad, maybe that's not smart on my part, but I just trust her to be doing the right thing for us as well as for herself.

Maybe you're "less nervous" because you HAVE survived/thrived the Brad love affair. I've never jumped out of an airplane, but I'd imagine that the more you do it, the easier it is to step out that door...because you survived the last jumps unscathed.

As I said a few posts ago, you both seem more comfortable with this lifestyle already. I just don't see any way that you'll lose Sue to any other man, as long as you keep talking; she may fall in love (like with Brad), but she'll still love you best...as long as you keep communicating.

T.

SoonToBe said:
...to hear her side of it, she didn't want to take a chance at ruining something that she thought would be fun and maybe work for us both... I love her - to see the look in her eyes would tell you the same, to let her have her fun... I just trust her to be doing the right thing for us as well as for herself.

Seems like you have your answers. I can feel your love for Sue and I'm sure you can trust her. You've both come so far in such a short time. Please keep us posted.

I am pleased with the progress Sue is making with Don, it will be good for both you and her. It also demonstrates that she can move on to another Bull, but I sincerely hope that Brad is not gone forever. An occasional reunion would be good for Sue, and also keep you on your toes.

She does stay in touch with Brad and it wouldn't surprise me if they did get together again. Looking back at being there, I have only good feelings about it and I think I am much more able to accept her desires. I would welcome a time to be with them again if it could be worked out. In talking with Sue, it is obvious that Brad will always have a special place in her heart (her words, not mine).

Tonight she joked at first and then decided to be serious about not having sex as she'll be "seeing" Don tomorrow when he's in for the weekly supplies. She saw the look on my face when she said that and she said she'll just be talking to him at work and she promised me again that she wouldn't hold anything back from me. We had already agreed that we were going out again this Friday night so I expect she'll tell him that tomorrow and then we can discuss exactly what's going on and what she's looking for. I'd like this out in the open as it's happening this time.

First chance to post today.
Sue seemed like she was on Cloud 9 this morning. She pranced around the bedroom nude while she figured out what she wanted to wear today. I just sat on the bed with a hardon watching her.

I remember she was like this at the beginning with Brad too. Just happy to even have the chance to see him today. I still look at her and all I can think of is how she looked that night with Brad - giving herself all to him. I knew she'd wear a skirt (I forgot to mention that she also owned up to "flashing" him her panties if she can) and I wasn't surprised to see her put on the lacy panties and bra again. She stood in front of the mirror putting her makeup on wearing only that - I could see her nipples clearly and could also make out a lot of her pussy through the lace (I hadn't really noticed that before).

She smiled at me as I watched and made me promise to be a good boy till later tonight (I confessed to her that many times when she was seeing Brad that I would masturbate thinking about her after she left for work). I told her that she'd better be good too and she just shhh'ed me and said she wouldn't ever do anything with anyone while at work but that she did hope to have a few minutes to talk with Don (I guess in addition to just flashing him). And to also confirm that we'll meet him tomorrow night again.

I'm sure we'll talk later tonight about Friday night.... It's actually quite exciting being a part of the planning this time.

Only a matter of time now

After how she was on Thursday morning I wasn't surprised when that night she asked me if we could wait till Friday night to fuck. The look of anticipation and excitement in her eyes made it hard to say no and I remember lying in bed next to her being wicked horny as we went to sleep.

I asked her what she thought was going to happen on Friday - my way of, I guess, asking her how far she was going to go with Don. She giggled and said she wasn't ready to have sex with him yet but that she did want to get to know him better.
Last night when she got home she took a quick shower and I know she did some trimming. I tried to get a feel or maybe even a taste of her bare pussy nut she pushed me away.

She wore a jean skirt that came to above her knees and a gauzy colorful blouse.

We got there maybe 30 minutes before it really started raining out but Don was there already. For whatever reason, meeting him again was much easier. We talked about idle stuff as we got some drinks and all got comfortable.

At one point when Sue went off to the bathroom he said to me that she sure is pretty and he seemed to hesitate but finally said something like "I'll take good care of her". I told him that he'd better or she'll dump him before I do. He laughed at that and that seemed to break the ice. He asked me if I was really okay with Sue and he getting to know each other better. I just told him that as long as she was happy and that he didn't try to come between us, that I was okay.

Sue came back around then and she saw that we seemed more friendly and she said "that's my boys" and we all sort of laughed at that.

During their first dance they moved towards the rear of the dance floor and they picked right up where they'd left off and were passionately kissing more than dancing. She would look at me and smile and she seemed to know that was what I needed to feel okay.

More later - she's yelling that dinner is ready.

Sorry about that delay in continuing.

So after that first dance Don was seemed very nervous when they came back to our table knowing I'd seen them. He didn't know how turned on I was watching them. But he was more at ease when I gave Sue a kiss and then said something about her having great lips and I said "don't you think so?".

I guess that was the moment when he realized I was serious when I said she could do her own thing.

We talked and while I can't say we'll be best-friends, we did seem to develop a camaraderie of sorts. He clearly saw the smiles on my face when Sue would be dancing with him.

When we switched and I danced with her she told me about some of their conversation. She said that last week he was trying to seduce her, this week he was more straight forward and she said they'd started to discuss getting to know each other better and she asked if she could go out on a date with him alone as she felt that would be a next step in their becoming sexually active. I asked her if she was going to fuck him on their date and she said the words that put me in heaven - she just said "no, I thought you wanted to be there when we did?". And then she added that she thought maybe 2 weeks from now when our daughter is off at camp that we could work it out so maybe they'd both come to our house afterwards and maybe that'd be the "first time"

The rest of Friday night continued as it started - with Don taking liberties with Sue whenever they were dancing. Towards the end Sue said to me that she and Don were going to take a walk outside now that the thunder-storms had stopped.

I went out a few minutes after them to try to spy on them. I know I thought I wouldn't but I couldn't resist and I'm glad I did. By the time I found them leaning against his SUV they were in a very intense kiss with Sue against his truck and him virtually on top of her. I watched them kiss and my god - it was so exciting to watch my own wife slowly giving herself to him.

As I watched Don took one of his hands and went under her skirt - and I knew from how she moved - slightly spreading her legs and then slightly bending her knees - that he had gotten his hand into her panties and there was no doubt that he had his finger (fingers as I later learned) in her pussy!

I watched them for a few more moments as I saw her head tilt back and even from a distance I could tell she'd orgasmed on his fingers.
A few minutes after that they broke their embrace and I saw Sue adjusting all her clothes including her panties before they started to walk back to the door into the bar. I slipped in before them and made it look like I'd been waiting the whole time.

The look on her face left me no doubt that had there been more privacy or preparation, that they would have fucked already. On the way home later I told her what I'd seen and she said that I missed seeing her with her hand in his pants!!! She just said "he has a nice cock!".

After another drink and a bit more dancing we decided to call it a night. Don walked with us to our car and I unlocked it as they got into a goodbye kiss right next to me. He had his hands all over her - squeezing her tits and even getting back into her panties but before she lost control again she pushed him back and said loud enough for me to hear "I'll call you soon".

He opened the car door for her and then closed it when she sat. He then came to my side and shook my hand and said "thank you.".

She was on fire the whole ride home. And as soon as we got to our bedroom she was naked on our bed.

A League of it's own

As you can now attest, waiting at home doesn't hold a candle to watching and helping it happen.

Indy Hubby said:
As you can now attest, waiting at home doesn't hold a candle to watching and helping it happen.

I've done both. Prefer to stay home. Different strokes, I guess :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread