• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The truth comes out

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc booty
Thank you Lover51.
Fantasycuck's ideas are truly some extreme fantasy. But as with others here like Saraha, there is some truth to them. I know she's horniest when she just finishes her period. I've long known that and it has led to some very intense sex between us in the past.
Of course it turns me on to think of her mentioning Don earlier. Perhaps one day it could happen, that she does him right when she's done with her period. I can't say that wouldn't excite me as it would, and again, I suspect she knows it and that she said it knowing it's action on me. After all we did just talk about the whole Wednesday/Thursday thing.
This is the question and angst I always face - is she doing or saying it because it turns me or her on? And, I guess my latest question is - do I care which it is any more? I think she said it to get me all horned up for her later tonight and it worked.

Fantasy wrote: << I am sure Sue wants it this way.>> Dude! This is the kind of thing people are talking about when they say you're "imposing" your views on STB. The context that quote came from was a very submissive para., and therefore implies a demand for Dominance by Sue that no one else sees but you. I understand you write these things out if enthusiasm...but the incessance of it can be frustrating.

There are people here I have on my ignore list; there are also people here who aren't officailly on it, but I skim what they write cuz they bore me. You aren't on either of those lists...but you're getting dangerously close to going on list 2. Sorry.

T.

T - it's really okay. In a way I sort of enjoy Fantasycuck's postings as it lets me know I am far from the extreme in all of this.

Sue was extremely horny last night is all I can say. I still feel "drained" today after the 'bout we had last night. My own intensity was fueled by her announcement that she has a date setup for Friday night with Don. I asked her about it and she said he wants to take her to dinner and then - and she said it just like this - "and then back to his place for dessert". She knew the reaction I'd have.

I told her today that we need to come up with a cover-story if she's always going to be going out on Fridays and I told her again, that she cannot have it be every Friday. She giggled at that and said she was sure she could find other days that worked.

Today she's all happy and buzzing around despite the grey day it is outside.

SoonToBe said:
T - it's really okay. In a way I sort of enjoy Fantasycuck's postings as it lets me know I am far from the extreme in all of this.

Sue was extremely horny last night is all I can say. I still feel "drained" today after the 'bout we had last night. My own intensity was fueled by her announcement that she has a date setup for Friday night with Don.

Today she's all happy and buzzing around despite the grey day it is outside.

The "bout"means that Sue fucked you?

I am am glad for you. I have to assume she is quite horny with the stuff you are doing back home.

From a fantasy viewpoint it would have been great if she had saved her fresh pussy for Don. I imagine you would have gone nuts if she had put you on hold while waiting to fuck Don.

Is Sue planning tom fuck you once again? Or is Sue planning to deny you her pussy till she fucks Don?

Now that you showed her the cream pie websites. Is Sue planning to feed you a cream pie?

Yes - my reference to "'bout" was my way of saying it was quite a physical fuck-fest for us. Despite my loving other guys fucking her, there is something very special when she and I have just an incredible fuck-fest. She just kept getting wetter and wetter as we kept on going. I do love sex with her when she just finishes her period as it is usually quite intense - and to say I made her cum a lot is an understatement. I finished with one huge gusher of my own in her pussy and yes - as we usually do, I went down on her right afterwards. I know some other guys here say they lose their desire - I never do. Her teasing me about being Don's "dessert" on Friday night surely helped both of us along.

After waiting 5 days to have her until her period was over, yes, if I had to wait longer it would have driven me nuts. I already know she'll ask for Wednesday and Thursday to be no-sex nights - I mean after our conversations last week, I think she'll probably always ask for it now. And I"ll probably willingly go along with it since I know now that if I really wanted to have sex with her that she would say okay. But since it is only Monday night, I am sure that either later tonight or tomorrow night she will be once again horny and be ready for me to scratch her itch.

As I mentioned above, I've long gone down on her and enjoyed MANY creampies - both my own and many from Brad as she never made him use a condom (she knew it turned me on).

I asked her what happened to my being a part of what she and Don did together and she giggled and said "you can't be there every time" and then said something about wanting to enjoy a real date, something that Brad was never able to do with her, and she joked again with me about being his "dessert". She saw my cock swell when she said that the other day too...

Gotta run - she's yelling at someone downstairs (glad it's not me)...

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
....I've long gone down on my wife and enjoyed MANY creampies - both my own and many from Brad [her previous lover] as she never made him use a condom....

That's good. You're doing your job as your wife's cuckold.

SoonToBe said:
I asked her what happened to my being a part of what she and Don did together. She giggled and said, "you can't be there every time," then said something about wanting to enjoy a real date.

She's right, you know. Sometimes.... perhaps many, many times.... you will have to stay home and think about what your wife and her lover might be doing during their dates.

SoonToBe said:
....She joked again with me about [eating her lover's] "dessert".

Excellent. Your wife is continuing her skillful manipulation of you. She's good, no doubt about it.

—Custer

Well, with today being Wednesday, I'll be joining you in spirit tonight as neither of us will have our wives pussy tonight.

I have a little trouble squeezing out any tears for the last two posts. After all, isn't this situation better than the alternative, of being the one to fuck your wife while she lies there bored and wanting to go to sleep?

For most "normal" men, I would think that just the knowledge that some other guy are fucking their wives would be sufficient jack-off fantasies to keep the going for days on end. I've been there, and I know what I am talking about. Just knowing that my wife was out giving fucks to other guys was enough to turn my cock into a piece of steel, that couldn't be brought down without cumming first. So, I jacked-off, several times, in fact. During times like that I had a hard time keeping my dick satisfied, even it was not fucking a pussy.

I have jacked-off to orgasm as many as three times in one evening while I knew my wife was out getting fucked by other guys. And I have to admit that those cums were as good, if not better, than the cums I shot into her pussy at other times.

So the joy of cumming is something no guy should deny himself, whether it is in a pussy or in his own hand. I do understand that there are husbands who cannot cum outside their wives' pussies, and I truly do feel for them.

SOJ - yes indeed. Wednesday nights are when Sue gives me some private time (although last week she wanted to watch). But between the mental images I have of her, the fantasy/imagination I add and some of my favorite streaming videos - believe me, there will be quite a puddle of cum to clean up later.

I've posted before that I do very much enjoy my Wednesday routine. I also enjoy the build-up on Thursdays when I try to not masturbate but let myself get psyched up for when she will return home on Friday night.

Gotta run now... More later...

SWTXSHARED,

SWTXSHARED said:
My wife met a single local man whom she started out "just fucking."

Cool....

SWTXSHARED said:
About three months ago she told me she gave her pussy to him and they were in love. Now she goes to his house whenever she wants and spends the night several times a week.

Well, that can happen. It's reasonable and entirely appropriate. On the plus side, at least your wife isn't seeing her lover 7 days a week. If she were, you could probably conclude your marriage is toast.

SWTXSHARED said:
I haven't had any pussy for a while and I'm not expecting any in the near future.

Oh, oh.... it sounds like your wife is a "one man at a time" cuckoldress, sort of like Radicalguy's wife. But, some women are like that.

SWTXSHARED said:
By the time she comes home she has been well satisfied.

That's good. It sounds like your wife is getting what she needs.

SWTXSHARED said:
It's almost like they are in a married relationship.

Hm.... this could become a problem, if both of them forget you are your wife's husband. You might consider initiating a series of conversations with her on this subject, to get a feeling for where her head is at.

Do you and your wife have any children? If so, where do they fit into her cuckolding of you? Do you stay at home and babysit, or otherwise care for and "be there" for them (if they're older), while your wife is out fucking her lover....?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread