this is her getting ready for her first bbc

• Thread startersheribaby
  • Start date
wow sounds great new york male here would love to get shoot at that nice body of wife of yours that nice red head 25 year old get at me black hispanic man

Re> hello

wow sounds great new york male here would love to get shoot at that nice body of wife of yours that nice red head 25 year old get at me black hispanic man

So many white sluts, so little time.

Was it her first BBC? Or was the first she told you about?

that one big dick she is taking. shame she doesnt take it bare. especiallly with the blindofld he sould hav slid of the condom & rode her barebak

just have to say great pictures time we had some more

i agree u must have unpacked the pc and the camera by now
how about some more pic's of u around your new home?

Simply beautyfull.

What great pictures... beautiful body and great perfect tits... definate want to see more f that body in action

still waiting....love the pictures you already posted

kidkarl said:
still waiting....love the pictures you already posted

ditto where's the pic's around ur new home?

ttt

anything?

Meeting in Boston

Hi Guys,

My name is Mike and I"m in CT..just a short trip from Boston. Let me know if you guys are interested in a potential meeting.

Take care,

Mike
blacq_9@yahoo

Sheribaby...

The beautiful and ultra-sexy Sheribaby seems to have disappeared from the Community.
Sheribaby, where are you, we miss you, we need you, we...........

hi next time she needs to take her BBC bare

working on some new stuff will be posting soon!

Can hardly wait....

Sheribaby, I can hardly wait to see your latest pics..... perhaps dresed in dark, delicious, stockings while being shared with some lucky BBC bull..... so sweet.....:clap:

Great pics would love to fuck her myself.

awesome, cant wait for the new material

ur wifes a fox man. lets get together. i live in the west burbs outside the city. email is ihavepics2proveit@yahoo.com and pics are on profiles.yahoo.com/ihavepics2proveit