• Thread startersheribaby
  • Start date
big nigga dick 4 u

cant wait to try that pussy baby

Attachments

• 84175_b7bf27den4ee1w_l.jpg
    84175_b7bf27den4ee1w_l.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 763
she is lookin to fuck so if your from the boston area hit us up with a facial pic and some body shots!

ttt

post new pics when you get them

glad you came back and posted

Weymouth here love the pics... She going bareback next time?

At last.......

At last Sheribaby is back!!!!!!! I can't waiT until the next series of pics are posted. She is definitely, one of the hotest women to appear on this site. IMHO, PERFECTION when she is being fucked by BBC and enjoying every inch of it.

Sheribaby....

Considering that there are over 6100 views of Sheribaby's "getting ready" pic, I suspect that there are many of us eagerly waiting for the next set... ideally, under some very lucky brother, bareback ending with a nasty, nasty creampie..... and this time, without a blindfold......

what the fuck is she blindfolded for?

some people have serious jobs and dont flip burgers so blindfolds are a must in the pics! keep flipping the burgers i'm starving!

I fully understand the need for blindfolds. Some of the dudes here haven't posted their own pics on here, so it's pretty hypocritical to demand pics of others. Besides, sheribaby can always take his shit and leave if he wanted to.

sheribaby said:
some people have serious jobs and dont flip burgers so blindfolds are a must in the pics! keep flipping the burgers i'm starving!

yeah....

what she said

lucky bitch

I'm working on a few things. work is crazy but i will be posting in the next few weeks. i got a nice 10" i'm working on!!!

no it isnt.

those are just pics that you decided to send to a sex website.

listen here anna mwf. which stands for mature white fatty. listen here you heffer i'm here trying to do my thing and i got some fat old white bitc! tellin me i'm a fake. I been doinf this for three years now. so got get your crusty dildo and shove it up that fat wrinkled pussy of yours!

anna mwf is a a jealous bitch!

anna-mwf said:
no it isnt.

those are just pics that you decided to send to a sex website.

"Anna", you got a lot of nerve talking about people being fake. You are well known for being an angry white dude posing as a woman. Now paint my house, bitch.

thats fuckin right! then paint mine bitch!

Sacto Blk Cock

sweetwhite said:
Now that looks like fun!
Send the slut to Sacramento for a good old fashion BBC GangBang..

Hey Guys,

I'm in CT, so if you're interested in a potential meeting with another very handsome, hung Black male, feel free to email me at; blacq_9@yaho.com

tried to send a pm but it's full unfortunately. anyway what an angel. lucky hubby with such wife =).

Now thats what im talkin about!! but it does seem she would enjoy it more if the blinfold came off eventually. but, whatever works. right? still looks HOTTTTT!!!