this is her getting ready for her first bbc

• Thread startersheribaby
  • Start date
Hi Sheri
Love your pictures
Wifeslave

Keep posting Sherri baby!

Dslang2 perhaps getting prego was the only concern. FYI one can't, so I'm told, get prego from oral sex. So just maybe the dude's cognitive abilities are working just fine. I'm sure a Mensa member would know that.

Hi, I am from the UK. Just had to say absolute perfection, you lucky boy! I wish it was me watching, pity he was wearing a condom, he should of been bareback. Beautifull breasts, just imagine her black bulls baby sucking on those beauties! Anyone in UK who would like to chat, please go ahead

whiteboywatch

Hi.You think my wife should try blk cock while i watch.

Attachments

• Picture 233.jpg
    Picture 233.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 573
A very nice set of sexy photos for us all to enjoy. I hope that she continues to enjoy black men for many years to come.

It is so nice when white women get to act their fantasies with BBC - and husbands get stiffies from knowing their wives deserve to get the sex topups that their bodies crave for.

I admire cucks who move into the spare room to allow their wife to take her bulls into the master bedroom for the weekend. Even better, if a large number of bulls make it a gang bang a couple of times a onth.

cawthra54x said:

Nice suckable titties!!!

More please Sheri! U r HOT!

Sheribaby...

I believe that the incomparable Sheribaby got pissed off for some obscure reason and left the community. More's the pity. IMHO, she is the finest piece of ass to post in the Wife Pic forum. Simply stunning.

still here finding a dick on this site is very hard!

Hey girl any updates on your black cock adventures?

Yes!!

cawthra54x said:

Would love to give your wife some BBC, but where are you?