• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

this is her getting ready for her first bbc

• Thread startersheribaby
  • Start date
more to come soon

all good I hope

Awesome pix.. She is very hot... and even hotter with a big black cock in her.

You're one lucky dude but she's gonna get addicted to black sexing. They all do!

best pics on this whole website

the best picture is the first one!!!!! post more of her getting ready!! and make them bigger!!!

Any more updates on this hotwife?

take the condom off and let him knock her up

Jealous Hub!

You Lucky guy, your wife looks fantastic taking that bbc. Love seeing her taking it doggie, Very sexy wife. Would be great if your wife would email mine and persuade her to try it. Thanks best posting on the site!

really great pics....i can't wait until i get to be fucked by a big massive black cock...thanks for sharing, i will send u mine soon!!!!!that blk dick looked wonderful in that tight pussy!!!!let me know how it all was arranged so i can hurry and get my share of black cock be4 she takes it all!!!!!

Sheribaby..

Your many fans, myself included, are waiting for a new set of wonderful pics.... How about making us happy in the very near future??

Lovely bull you found for her ..lucky girl

love that fucking from behind she'sgetting

sorry for the delay just moved and very busy unpacking. more pics when we settle in.

Can hardly wait, unpack quick :)

TTT

cant wait for new pics. your wife looks GREAT!

TTT because its my favorite thread on this WHOLE website

Help..

Sheribaby... I'd be more than willing to drop by and get you settled in to your new place. I'd particularly be agreeable to setting up your bedroom..... if you need help, that is...

Users who are viewing this thread